getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Decide my fate after current chastity (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337822)

SoloM35 03-30-2018 06:30 AM

Decide my fate after current chastity

I have been in denial for over 3 month now. Also currently I'm locked up for the entertainment of TeasingSlut.

As I'm approaching the end of that chastity time, I'd like to give this forum the chance to decide how my fate continues.

You can vote for letting me orgasm (please!) or not. In the end the votes are subtracted from each other, (orgasm minus not). If the resulting number happens to be positive (hopefully, but I guess unlikely), I get to orgasm and will be free for that many days from any domme. If the number of negative, I will have to stay in denial.

The duration of denial is determined as follows: the absolute value of the difference calculated above is the minimum number of days. Everyone here can add 1 day while the poll is open with each post. No double posting (my posts don't count). Women may also determine that the day they add has to be spent in chastity.

Once the poll is over (and assuming I have lost). People may offer reduction tasks, whereas only women may reduce chastity days, though. I don't have to perform reduction tasks, but once I state to do one, I'll have to do it and report it here, and the task giver has to accept it, before I may reduce the time. If the task giver decides to not accept it, the reduction is doubled and added on top instead of a reduction. If, however the task giver does not give his/her opinion on my report within 3 days, it is automatically accepted.

Oh and of course: thank you, MistressClaire for the devious idea wig creating such a thread

Current stats, If I lose:
Additional days in chastity: 9 (2 from a PM dare, 1 from a trade in)
Additional days of denial: difference of No's vs Yes's plus 7 (from a different thread and a PM Dare)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloM35 (Post 3232193)
I'll up the stakes a bit and make the thing a little more interesting and difficult:

1) if I get free (get the O from this poll), I get to ruin my first orgasm
2) if I end up being denied for into May, I will ruin my orgasm and eat it afterwards
3) if I end up after May, 15th, before I may do 2) I will have to join denied by girls first

HappyDares 03-30-2018 06:42 AM

As there is not many votes and zero posts and I feel bad for people never getting a response (knowing from experience :( ): here you can have one more day :)

barefooted83 03-30-2018 06:44 AM

I voted, too.
Hope you like the outcome.

MischievousKitten 03-30-2018 06:46 AM

Add a chastity day.

SoloM35 03-30-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimateduelist (Post 3230898)
Add a chastity day.

I'll count that as an additional day of denial. No pun intended and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I only let females lock me up, and yes, obviously that is a point to argue about, but I identify that by the biological gender. Sorry again, and really no pun intended.

MistressClaire 03-30-2018 07:12 AM

Well then, I'll add a day of chastity for you.

MischievousKitten 03-30-2018 07:26 AM

Don't add my day of denial then. I don't want you to serve it.

MistressClaire 03-30-2018 08:50 AM

Well, that's another day locked up, then, so we are at 2 plus the denial time, if the poll stays that way

strong_male_sub 03-30-2018 09:58 AM

I vote no orgasm

SoloM35 03-30-2018 10:08 AM

Well, not that I'm interested in helping you on voting, I have to be asked to accept whatever comes out of this thread, so to get correct results, you should make your vote count by voting on the poll instead of posting. Postings are for adding additional time in denial or chastity and or later to offer reduction tasks

MistressClaire 03-30-2018 11:21 AM

And there you go, another 1 day in chastity

laurait 03-30-2018 11:24 AM

so when this finishes as no each post adds another day?

SoloM35 03-30-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurait (Post 3231245)
so when this finishes as no each post adds another day?

No, only those that specifically state that. Everyone can add a day of denial, females can make me spend that day in chastity.
But you will have to state that (both of it)

laurait 03-30-2018 11:34 AM

ok so ill gladly give you another day in denial and chastity :)

SoloM35 03-30-2018 11:46 AM

I see youblike the rules, now that you understood them. Thank you for your kindness