getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most interesting sexual experience (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1030)

youngdompa 01-22-2007 02:01 PM

Most interesting sexual experience

What is your most interesting sexual experience. It can be doing it in an unusual place, an unusual way, whatever.

spat 01-29-2007 07:45 AM

Having anal sex with gf on a levee

mausi7280bi 01-30-2007 01:46 AM

Having sex in a lake under water with the brother of my gf

Death 02-05-2007 07:12 PM

I'm a virgin, so It's not that unusual, But i was making out with my gf and her neighboor randomly walks into the room and starts to talk to me while I'm kissing her! It was so awkward

Glutgod 03-22-2007 02:13 PM

Kissing and having people watch us, we didn't know they where there.

depp=noob=lol 03-22-2007 02:14 PM

pfff dindt have sex rlly, has to be wanking infront of window with pencil in my ass then.

Maverick 03-24-2007 07:05 PM

was visiting my gf at her college. her roomate's bf was also visiting. When we'd all gone to bed, her roommate and her bf were making out pretty heavy, right across the room, I don't think they realized we were still awake, or cared. My gf and I had kissed a little bit and cuddled, but watching them turned me on, so we started fooling around at the same time (they were way too busy to notice) and eventually started having sex, about 5 feet from them. I'm pretty sure they didn't even notice that

Glutgod 03-27-2007 07:07 PM

Wow thats kinda awackward if they did notice you...

GoddessRuxandra 05-19-2007 01:01 PM

A few to choose from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngdompa (Post 5882)
What is your most interesting sexual experience. It can be doing it in an unusual place, an unusual way, whatever.

The difficult part for me here is to find the most interesting of all. Had many remarkable ones. Or chicken out of this one and let you choose from the top 3:

Had sex..

..At the sea side, in the water, in broad daylight, with lots of people around more or less aware of what was happening.

..In a car, really hot and uncomfortable then changed to a forest, full of hungry mosquitoes and twigs and what not, then decided it wasn't too comfortable either and moved in the wheat field nearby. Hot hot summer day, sweaty bodies...you get the picture.

..In the bedroom, with him tied up and me on top (how else? :P) Got him to climax 3 times without pulling out. Equally hot for both of us: the total submission for him, the total control for me. It was complete union, in every aspect: energy/mental/emotional/physical.

and I won't count the times when I frightened people by just looking at them, though a lot of those situations were full of sexual energy (reason for which I mention this)

Which one do you think should be number 1.? :cool:

Marc 05-22-2007 12:27 AM

gf giving me a bj on a riverbank close to a public footpath one evening!

scandlous916 06-27-2007 09:49 PM

interesting sex...

when i had sex at the river bottoms...in the trees with people boating and fishing around us

love.ya.all.night 08-02-2007 10:39 PM

Goddess, I think that #2 is best.
The mosy unusual was probably my first threeway and first time with a chick (both the same) when I was 17.

scoop 08-07-2007 01:29 PM

I was swimming and a freind who is a girl jumps on my back and says ''give me a piggy back ride'' so I did. I got a boner(oops) because she kempted putting her feet on my croch. I think she new I had a boner and thats why she kept on doing that.

Psychoclaw 01-05-2009 10:23 PM

After dinner and a make-out session in the shower (Interesting but not the funny part), my girlfriend and I decided to mastrubate each other outside on my room's patio under the stars (We were staying at a college campus for a summer program). My room was on the third floor and there was a brick wall for railing so we weren't particularly concerned about anyone seeing us, plus we were really horny so we didn't care that much anyway. Well we started to get right into the swing of things when I remembered that behind us, opposite the open part of the patio, was a big glass window which allowed us to see right into my hallway staircase... and them to see right back.

Needless to say we scrambled right back into my room, both of us very embarrassed. But hey, luckily no one important saw us :D

xlizabethx3 01-05-2009 10:49 PM

I've done while at the park before. Which I think is a very interesting place. Even though I've been having sex for years, I just recently became interested in it as I like to explore it more and try different things. I bought my first lingerie set for my boyfriends 22nd birthday on Wednesday :). Its sheer white baby-doll with white fur that outlines the top. I'll let you know how that works out, I'm really excited.