getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   nightly pain (make me regret this thread) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=180210)

pantiesslave 05-30-2014 11:34 PM

nightly pain (make me regret this thread)

At night i am free to do nearly anything i can imagine during the summer, so was wondering if anyone would like to put me in pain each night with some tasks that i have to accomplish everynight or every other etc you understand.

i like wedgies, being slave, crossdressing, bondage, etc along those lines

i will do anal and messy sometimes if i can

i will not send pics or be cam slave

BigBootyBabe 05-30-2014 11:57 PM

Well, you have to start each week out on a good night. Every Sunday or Monday (whichever one you consider to be the beginning of the week), before you go to bed, you have to fuck your ass for 10 min. You can orgasm, but you can't exceed 10 min. If you don't orgasm, you're out of luck. Then, you have to give yourself a shoulder wedgie (at least one shoulder as I know they aren't easy). Then, you have to sleep like that.

pantiesslave 05-31-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBootyBabe (Post 1363344)
Well, you have to start each week out on a good night. Every Sunday or Monday (whichever one you consider to be the beginning of the week), before you go to bed, you have to fuck your ass for 10 min. You can orgasm, but you can't exceed 10 min. If you don't orgasm, you're out of luck. Then, you have to give yourself a shoulder wedgie (at least one shoulder as I know they aren't easy). Then, you have to sleep like that.

thank you for adding to my thread! I will do this all summer. feel free to add to this thread whenever to make this harder (:

master301 05-31-2014 08:01 PM

Tonight slap your nipples with your hands 25 times each then put clamps on for 10 min on yoir nipples then open and close them 50 times then tug on them hard 50 times then wait 5 min and rip them off then spank each nipple 25 times each.

pantiesslave 05-31-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master301 (Post 1364193)
Tonight slap your nipples with your hands 25 times each then put clamps on for 10 min on yoir nipples then open and close them 50 times then tug on them hard 50 times then wait 5 min and rip them off then spank each nipple 25 times each.

thank you I will do this immediately!

sonicboom1979 05-31-2014 08:12 PM

Every night before you go to bed you are to spank yourself 50 times. Each day will be a different implement and a different body part.

Monday - hairbrush on the ass
Tuesday - belt on the soles of your feet
Wednesday - wooden spoon on your inner thighs
Thursday - ruler on your cock and balls
Friday - electric cable on your ass
Saturday - electric cable on the soles of your feet
Sunday - belt on your chest.

pantiesslave 05-31-2014 09:52 PM

thank you everyone i will do all of these!

subTom 05-31-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 (Post 1364206)
Every night before you go to bed you are to spank yourself 50 times. Each day will be a different implement and a different body part.

Monday - hairbrush on the ass
Tuesday - belt on the soles of your feet
Wednesday - wooden spoon on your inner thighs
Thursday - ruler on your cock and balls
Friday - electric cable on your ass
Saturday - electric cable on the soles of your feet
Sunday - belt on your chest.

On Friday let's cable those balls too. 50 each of course.

pantiesslave 06-01-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subTom (Post 1364329)
On Friday let's cable those balls too. 50 each of course.

what does that mean?

zemalau 06-02-2014 02:02 AM

every night you will have to fuck ur ass with a random object till get a ass orgasm and you have to tell us what was it:D

onipran 06-02-2014 02:28 AM

try not to pee during the day time, can only pee during night but not in the toilet but in your underwear and keep wearing it and do all dares with it, must sleep with it too.
you have to keep your dick and balls tied for (number of dares you got here) minutes.

Sneakboy 06-02-2014 02:54 AM

You have to wear sneakers barefeet the night

pantiesslave 06-02-2014 02:44 PM

thank you again to everyone i will try to get all of these in