getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19 f bedtime tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402821)

diapergirl67 05-04-2021 03:48 PM

19 f bedtime tasks

Tell me what I should do at night before I go to bed or tell me how I should sleep/what I should wear when I sleep

lill 05-04-2021 03:57 PM

you should try and wet your diaper while you sleep for at least a week. 30 min before bed, put on a diaper nice and snug, and do what you feel like( watch some tv, or something similar to relax.) while you drink 32 oz of water or tea. then go to bed no matter if you need to go potty. if you wake up in the night, make yourself go back to bed, totally ignore your body telling yo use the potty. a few nights of this and you should be wetting yourself in your sleep in no time. warning, this could lead to bed-wetting out of diapers as well.

diapergirl67 05-04-2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lill (Post 4366476)
you should try and wet your diaper while you sleep for at least a week. 30 min before bed, put on a diaper nice and snug, and do what you feel like( watch some tv, or something similar to relax.) while you drink 32 oz of water or tea. then go to bed no matter if you need to go potty. if you wake up in the night, make yourself go back to bed, totally ignore your body telling yo use the potty. a few nights of this and you should be wetting yourself in your sleep in no time. warning, this could lead to bed-wetting out of diapers as well.

Thank you. I will begin this process tonight, and I'm super excited. I've never intentionally tried to wet the bed during my sleep before.

SerBlack 05-05-2021 08:35 AM

Just before you go to bed, insert your inflatable dildo and pump it up as much as you can. Take note of how much. Each night pump it one higher than the previous night.

diapergirl67 05-05-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4367003)
Just before you go to bed, insert your inflatable dildo and pump it up as much as you can. Take note of how much. Each night pump it one higher than the previous night.

Should I sleep with it inserted?

Heyythere04 05-05-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diapergirl67 (Post 4367163)

Yes dear yo have to keep it that way and add nipples clamps if possible

SerBlack 05-05-2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diapergirl67 (Post 4367163)

Yes you should. You have pussy stretching as a like, so let's get you nice and stretched. Tell us how many pumps you reached.

diapergirl67 05-06-2021 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lill (Post 4366476)

I’ve done this for two nights so far. I haven’t been successful yet, but I’ve come pretty close. Each time, I wake up right as I start to pee and accidentally stop myself. Hoping for success tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4367003)

I started this last night. I didn’t want to push things too far, so instead of pumping it as far as I could (6 pumps) I only did 3. (The toy only can pump 8 times and I don’t want to move too quickly). You can feel free to give me a punishment for not pumping it up as much as possibly if you feel like I need one.

SerBlack 05-06-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diapergirl67 (Post 4368015)
I started this last night. I didn’t want to push things too far, so instead of pumping it as far as I could (6 pumps) I only did 3. (The toy only can pump 8 times and I don’t want to move too quickly). You can feel free to give me a punishment for not pumping it up as much as possibly if you feel like I need one.

As it can only go to 8 then that is fine, but you must give daily updates until you get to the 8.

diapergirl67 05-06-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4368238)
As it can only go to 8 then that is fine, but you must give daily updates until you get to the 8.

Okay, I will post daily updates, and each night I will pump up one level. However, tomorrow night I am sleeping at a friend's house, and would prefer not to sleep with the inflatable in. Am I allowed to skip a night, or is there something I should do to make up for that?

babyaaron 05-06-2021 04:01 PM

I think you should wear a good nights at your freinds and try to use it still

diapergirl67 05-06-2021 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siraaron (Post 4368392)
I think you should wear a good nights at your freinds and try to use it still

Sorry, this is a little bit too risky for me. I'd have nowhere to dispose of it, and goodnites leak really easily

ltakltak 05-06-2021 04:25 PM

What about this on your sleepover: you wet a minute amount of pee in your panties just before you go to sleep, and then touch it with your fingers. Change only in the morning. Would you dare to do that?

babyaaron 05-06-2021 04:32 PM

Ok thats understandable and dont blame you their

diapergirl67 05-06-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 4368411)
What about this on your sleepover: you wet a minute amount of pee in your panties just before you go to sleep, and then touch it with your fingers. Change only in the morning. Would you dare to do that?

Sorry, this is still a little bit too much for me