getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Girls, have you ever been fucked so hard that... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=50774)

thonglover 07-01-2010 05:22 PM

Girls, have you ever been fucked so hard that...

You were sore the next day and it felt weird or sore when walking or going to the toilet?

would u do it agin even though it hurt?

tcitycity 07-01-2010 10:40 PM

wife yes

wife said yes..

its happened 2-3 times that it was so intense that it hurt.

she would do it again because in all cases it was a 3some and was very very erotic for her and her best orgasm ever.

Autumn 07-01-2010 10:55 PM

no

Must admit have never had that happen but would soooo love too experience it.

the sex must be fabulous..... ;)

rhode64 07-02-2010 06:03 AM

jelly legs

I watched my mrs with a friends mrs after about an hour and many orgasms she had to be carried to the toilet as she said her legs felt like jelly and would not hold her up ,and then carried back to the bed for more fun .She has repeated this many times and says she would do it again if offered .She says only another woman can really make you have multiple orgasms as they know what they like.I dont mind it is always real hot and horney to watch .

444 07-02-2010 06:58 AM

Jelly legs is different than sore thighs P: To get jelly legs you just have to have that intense feeling in your nethers, and to get sore thighs, I'm assuming there should be some sort of contact with ... something else. Like riding for instance P:

SubMissChievous 07-02-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thonglover (Post 297830)
You were sore the next day and it felt weird or sore when walking or going to the toilet?

would u do it agin even though it hurt?

Yes, many times. I'm pretty sure it will happen again as well as I'm ridiculously hypersensitive down there and it's really not that hard for me to reach that point :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 298026)
She says only another woman can really make you have multiple orgasms as they know what they like.

Oh? Oh well.. I guess all the guys with who I had multiple orgasms with were in fact females with cocks and no one told me yet then... :p

All jokes aside, it has nothing to do with genders. To have an orgasm you must be predisposed to it, it doesn't strictly relies on the other person you know... ;)

Nixie 07-02-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe (Post 298066)
All jokes aside, it has nothing to do with genders. To have an orgasm you must be predisposed to it, it doesn't strictly relies on the other person you know... ;)

I agree.

Anywho. Why yes yes I have. I have been suck in a curled position afterward and in dire need of meds. I'm quite sensitive. and after the first orgasm I get toooo Sensitive especially if I am teased to the point of begging for it. :rolleyes:

luvsCBT 07-02-2010 09:42 AM

happens to my ex girlfriend all the time. i still hook up with her now and then for some sexual fun and she more often than not leaves very sore, but she is always begging for more ;)

Ribbit101 07-02-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

She says only another woman can really make you have multiple orgasms...
Oh, how wrong she was! A challenger approaches!

insane44 07-02-2010 08:04 PM

Yeah I don't agree with the gender thing, I've given many girls multiple orgasms (very proud of it) and yeah they did complain during the following days of pain, but after the 2 days they'ld jump me at the first chance they had.(I love horny girls, and being able to please them)

SlutPuppy 07-03-2010 01:54 AM

I haven't actually been fucked, to make it happen.. But yah, it's happened to me. <.< I actually tried to stand up, and my legs couldn't hold me so I fell down. And started laughing. Both my.. Ahem, lower parts, were soooooooo sore once. And my legs ached so bad. :rolleyes:

and every time I play with him, and i try to get up to walk, my legs shake so much. Haha.