getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   thirdchoices sleeping dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27309)

thirdchoice 07-03-2009 01:37 AM

thirdchoices sleeping dare

I dare you to do this.

First of all cum on your pillow which you will be sleeping on

Then stick 10 ice cubes down your pants 2 mins b4 u go bed

then wear a gagg and blindfold. Tie your hands behind your back and frog tie your legs! (google frog tie if u dont know..)

Have a good nights sleep (:

Jslave 07-03-2009 02:50 AM

it might be an idea to tie your legs before you tie your hands. :) sounds good

glue 07-03-2009 05:31 AM

im so sorry to have to say this (i hate it when people do it) but this is extremely dangerous. imagine a fire was to break out in your home...

simple 07-03-2009 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glue (Post 159293)
im so sorry to have to say this (i hate it when people do it) but this is extremely dangerous. imagine a fire was to break out in your home...

unlikly that would happen, but yeah something bad might happen.

especially with the gag.

thirdchoice 07-03-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple (Post 159305)
unlikly that would happen, but yeah something bad might happen.

especially with the gag.

you could modify the dare if u believe that.

jaxman 07-03-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glue (Post 159293)

lol I'm also sorry to say this (I hate it when people do it). The gag is a bit dangerous but not because a fire might break out. But because extended wear of a gag can potentially cause a problem (especially if you're tied up) so I agree that perhaps a caution for that part of the dare might be warranted for those that don't know.

But... The remainder is relatively safe, much safer than most messy dares that might result in me spilling some of the mess on the tile floor, which startles my cat when she steps in it, which causes her to nock over my vibrator collection causing them all to turn on, which in turn causes a great deal of friction as they vibrate together which starts a fire whilst I'm messy, which I then choose to put out with the mess forgetting that it's a flamable mess. Luckily I have a sprinkler system which puts out the fire and cleans up the mess. Unfortunately the water from the sprinkler system...

No offense meant I'm just not fond of the generalized cautions about what might happen, I'm pretty sure any dare can end badly to varying degrees. So anyway if I was the cautionary type I'd say something like this:

Awesome dare! I might caution others that extended wear of a gag might cause problems with breathing - especially if you're tied up and can't remove it quickly. I'd suggest altering the dare slightly by removing the suggestion to wear a gag.

Thanks for dare thirdchoice have an excellent day.

Mike