getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Random fun punishments. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=38955)

chika 01-08-2010 11:22 PM

Random fun punishments.

These are some of my favorite random punishments for my slave.

Hot dot, for picky eaters who hate mustard or whatnot, fill a syringe with ketchup and mustard or whatever you want, chew a hot dog, spit it in their mouth then squirt the syringe in their mouth then shove bread in and duct tape their mouth shut ;)

Bad dog, for toilet slaves, piss on the floor then shove their faces in it then eventually make them lick up the mess.

Brown noser, for nosy slaves, bondage them with a blindfold then take either your poo, their poo, or for real humiliation dog poo then shove it around their nose and maybe even in it :0

Diaper food, for messy food lovers, before they sleep put a diaper on them then make them drink as much water as possible, then when they are asleep take a random amount of their fav foods, put them in then serve for breakfast ;)

thats all for a while but probably more later, ps I am looking to take up more slaves so if interested pm me.

owned 01-09-2010 11:19 PM

I love these. please add more.

chika 01-10-2010 12:12 AM

angel foot cake, for foot fetish people bake a cake then feed it to your sub piece by piece till its all gone. also they cannot eat anything else till they finish it.

chika 01-10-2010 12:46 AM

dont just leave posting punishments to me though im sure you all have a few punishments that you love. sharing information about this is what this forum is about anyway right?

chika 01-10-2010 10:43 PM

suck on that, this will take a while, you need to masturbate and contain all the juices till there is a huge huge amount then freeze for longer time to collect more then melt in a bowl then when you have your slave over take a turkey baster and fill their holes and just cover their body.

banneduser 01-11-2010 02:36 PM

Holy crap... punishments? I would practically beg for these things to be done to me! (aside from the piss/poo ones)

chika 01-11-2010 06:47 PM

impatience stinks, first fill a pie tin with some smelly substance that your slave will not like,(perhaps horse shit) then fill it in a pie tin, next tie your slave down with wrists above head and feet together pointing down kind of stretched out, then suspend the tin somehow well above where your slaves face is, lastly attatch a string to each end of the tin with a delicate balance so that if your slave moves at all while you are gone they will have a face full of crap and have to smell it till you get back :)
i havent done this one personally yet but thought it up and it seemed so fun i will let you all know how it turns out when i eventually do it ;) most likely soon.

TeenSlave 01-12-2010 11:40 AM

I don;t understandf the cake one =/

Ohhforf 01-12-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeenSlave (Post 222845)
I don;t understandf the cake one =/

Just nod and smile, nod and smile.

Like the rest of us.

chika 01-12-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chika (Post 221897)
angel foot cake, for foot fetish people bake a cake then feed it to your sub piece by piece till its all gone. also they cannot eat anything else till they finish it.

elaboration, feed them with your feet to be more precise, i was in a hurry when i was originally writing it.

ty_la 01-19-2010 08:39 PM

I would love for "Bad Dog" to be done to me.

Shlee 01-27-2010 09:29 AM

well I already have a love/hate relationship with potatoes, so them being used in anyway does punish me.

those sneaky sneaky potatoes

messyguy 07-13-2010 01:02 AM

good post love all the ideas

Sonny19 07-19-2010 11:25 AM

Interesting ideas, I like the creativity and the naming of them too :P

chika 02-14-2011 08:23 PM

Holy crap, it's been forever since i've been online cause I forgot my password years ago and just thought to try something and the password I typed was right. Anyway, I remembered writing up this thread and was hoping people could help me come up with more nasty punishment ideas I have thought of a few myself and will be posting them soon so thats why i'm bumping this thread. Also I find myself looking for a new sub so if anybody is interested in that you can just send me a pm ;) hopefully I can get situated nicely in GD again and yeah thats it for now