getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   my punishment panties thread. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327320)

willit 11-19-2017 08:22 AM

my punishment panties thread.

hi again all
this is a thread that I was probably always going to have to do but has been made worse because I had my chastity thread thread finished early.
my girlfriend has set these rules.
guys can add a 3 days
girls can add a week
Samishere and Cassandra can add 2 weeks
originally I was going to have to wear panties for the length of my chastity plus this thread. but because the chastity thread finished early it will also include me wearing a bra for the full length.
Samishere and Cassandra can ask to see my panties and bra at anytime to check that I'm following the rules.
they also get to decide how long this thread runs 4, 8, 12 or 16 weeks.
I'm still not regretting finishing my chastity thread.

I forgot to mention all my boxers will be destroyed

Sam~ 11-19-2017 08:27 AM

I think 4 weeks is enough with those posting rules.

And 2 weeks to start you off ;)

ebsia 11-19-2017 09:06 AM

Lets add 3 days then ;)

SilverSwitch 11-19-2017 09:28 AM

I'll add 3 more days

lucy.transvestite 11-19-2017 10:13 AM

I will add 3 days.

How about seeing if Goodwill (ect) will take the boxers instead of cutting them up?

Or padlock them in a suitcase and give the GF the key.

Alcd87 11-19-2017 10:18 AM

3 days ,
Be intesting how your going to manage it, panties are easy to get away wit but a bra is basically impossible to hide most of the year

batfinch 11-19-2017 10:24 AM

take asnother 3 from me

willit 11-19-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcd87 (Post 3043529)
3 days ,
Be intesting how your going to manage it, panties are easy to get away wit but a bra is basically impossible to hide most of the year

i think the point is that I wont get away with it
she did tell me I wouldn't like the new rules.

Alcd87 11-19-2017 10:32 AM

That's going to be a fun year or so if you don't like crossdressing then ;)

Oh and another 3 days

ebsia 11-19-2017 10:47 AM

Lets add 3 more days :)

willit 11-19-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcd87 (Post 3043555)
That's going to be a fun year or so if you don't like crossdressing then ;)

Oh and another 3 days

it has started at 386 days anything from this thread is on top of that.

trumoomu 11-19-2017 11:04 AM

Add another 3 days

Sam~ 11-19-2017 11:42 AM

2 more weeks :D .............

CSasha 11-19-2017 12:02 PM

I agree with Sam on the four weeks for the length of this thread.

I'd also find it funny if your girlfriend would keep your boxers, but I see the point in you could theoretically get them back then. At least, you should donate them somewhere or make some fun event with them. How about you personally had to cut them into handkerchiefs and use those over your chastity as a permanent reminder? Or cut them into toilet paper pieces you had to use (would work for a while?) Or make it a blanket or flag? :D

2 weeks panties from me. :)

How does it work with having you show us two that you are wearing your panties? Also, I am curious which color and style of panties you have. Be happy you don't get any ass free panties. :D

willit 11-19-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 3043687)
I agree with Sam on the four weeks for the length of this thread.

I'd also find it funny if your girlfriend would keep your boxers, but I see the point in you could theoretically get them back then. At least, you should donate them somewhere or make some fun event with them. How about you personally had to cut them into handkerchiefs and use those over your chastity as a permanent reminder? Or cut them into toilet paper pieces you had to use (would work for a while?) Or make it a blanket or flag? :D

2 weeks panties from me. :)

How does it work with having you show us two that you are wearing your panties? Also, I am curious which color and style of panties you have. Be happy you don't get any ass free panties. :D

send me a pm and when I get it I will send you an image with the date wrote on my stomach and my name.:o from Tuesday onwards when I get home.
I only have a few pairs which are lace short style ones
I will have to buy bras and more panties