getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Being watched while peeing (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29946)

CISS 08-12-2009 01:01 PM

Being watched while peeing

Simple question really: Do you prefer absolute privacy, or do you enjoy or at least tolerate the presence of others while peeing?

It's a common thought at least for guys when they walk into a public restroom and have to decide between going into a stall, or using the urinals. If you use the stalls, you can be reasonably sure that you'll be alone, but if you go for the urinals, there's at least some chance someone else will use the one next to you and maybe take a peek over to your side.

So, what's your opinion on the matter? Do you have a shy bladder and cannot go if you even hear someone nearby? Or are you the exact opposite and would enjoy standing up on a stage and having everyone watching you taking a pee? Or do you fantasize about being forced into the humiliating experience of having someone watching you peeing? Or can you pee anywhere no matter what the place and circumstances are but don't really have an interest in being watched?

Let's hear some stories too about who has watched you peeing and what your feelings were at that time!

CISS

Mikeyboi101 08-12-2009 01:07 PM

Id love to have people watching me pee !!! :D

glue 08-12-2009 01:07 PM

this is a brilliant truth,

i prefer to go in a stall cause i just dont like guys to see me peeing, cause i tend to pee for a long time and people might think it weird.

CISS 08-12-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glue (Post 174914)
this is a brilliant truth,

i prefer to go in a stall cause i just dont like guys to see me peeing, cause i tend to pee for a long time and people might think it weird.

Hmm...for how long? I don't think I can pee for more than 20-30 seconds. I think you must have a huge bladder! :eek: How often can you pull that off each day?

CISS

jhacksworth 08-12-2009 01:38 PM

I can pee anywhere anytime... I chose other because I don't really care if someone is watching or not...

strippednakedmale 08-12-2009 03:54 PM

I've actually had girls hold "it" for me while I peed. One girl I was dateing actually came into a public men's room with me one time and held it for me, she loved doing it. Some guy came in just as I was almost done and couldn't believe his eyes. Said I was a lucky guy to have a girl like that lol. Don't like to pee in front of guys though or watch other guys.

qwertypete 08-12-2009 05:15 PM

Uh... well I don't really like to go in the public. I don't think I mind others watching, but I do take long when people are around.

jhacksworth 08-12-2009 05:17 PM

When you drink as much as I do and as often as I do and go to concerts like I do... You pee when you can and where you can... and it doesn't matter what's going on behind you (except for police and security lol)

BettyBoop 08-12-2009 05:26 PM

If I really had to pee and there were people around, I doubt I'd have a choice in the matter. At least not for long.

Crazychris247 08-12-2009 05:50 PM

well im iffy on this cuz i wouldn't want a guy watching me piss but i wouldn't mind a girl watching me

pguy203 08-12-2009 10:16 PM

I'm a little bit pee-shy and tend to use stalls rather than urinals when I can. Unless I'm drunk. And then anywhere is fair game.

pguy203 08-12-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 174989)
If I really had to pee and there were people around, I doubt I'd have a choice in the matter. At least not for long.

Some people would rather wet themselves than pee in public- in fact, on another forum a surprising number of girls would rather pee their pants than pee in public. Of course, almost every guy said they'd just whip it out. But that's pretty typical :p

xtacygirl 08-12-2009 11:40 PM

Usually i prefer privacy but sometimes it's fun to be watched as long as they are not watching me go number 2

SuperFluffy 08-13-2009 01:20 AM

You get used to it.....if you have to go mid race (sailing) you either have to use a bucket or squat over the back of the boat!

jess_i_kka 08-13-2009 09:49 AM

I can let it go wherever.