getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Ask me anything ;) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=153615)

perkygirlie 09-17-2013 07:28 AM

Ask me anything ;)

Please read my blog for truths I've already answered, so I don't need to repeat myself. Besides, there are lots of fun answers in them :)

I'll try to check daily and answer. I reserve the right to refuse to answer if I have a good reason.

P.S. this isn't an invitation to PM me questions, unless you're one of the "cool kids".

drwarschauu 09-17-2013 07:29 AM

Is that your eye in your avatar?

perkygirlie 09-17-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwarschauu (Post 1084156)
Is that your eye in your avatar?

A lot of people ask me that. Yes, it's my eye.

drwarschauu 09-17-2013 07:59 AM

Then you have a pretty eye.

What did you eat today?
What's the first thing you thought after waking up?
Can you remember your last dream?
If so, what was it?

perkygirlie 09-17-2013 08:01 AM

Thanks! I'll make sure to give you time for that compliment :p

drwarschauu 09-17-2013 08:08 AM

Oof, you're mean... Please stop tormenting me....

Woodydares 09-17-2013 10:34 AM

I just read your profile and ad. I love the way your mind works.

Shadowice 09-17-2013 10:41 AM

How are you enjoying your rl master so far?

Got any fun stories to tell us about it yet?

What do you look forward to him having you do, and does he know your interested in that sort of thing yet?

When your going through pain to have an orgasm which do you notice more during your orgasm the pain or pleasure?

Which plug size in your set of 5 are you up to and compare it to something so we have a general idea how big it is.

Is there anyone on the forums youd love to ban if you had mod powers? and for what reason?

Chewie_1990 09-17-2013 11:46 AM

How do we know if we're one of the "cool kids"?

perkygirlie 09-17-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1084247)
How are you enjoying your rl master so far?

Good. We haven't met since he became my Master, but he's coming over this weekend.

Quote:

Got any fun stories to tell us about it yet?
See above.

Quote:

What do you look forward to him having you do, and does he know your interested in that sort of thing yet?
Make me do humiliating things in public, torture me fpr days at a time, condition me to suit His desires.
Yes, He was involved in my initial training.

Quote:

When your going through pain to have an orgasm which do you notice more during your orgasm the pain or pleasure?
The pleasure. The endorphins suppress the pain.

Quote:

Which plug size in your set of 5 are you up to and compare it to something so we have a general idea how big it is.
The middle one, which is 4.25". It's larger than a soda can but smaller than a wine bottle.

Quote:

Is there anyone on the forums youd love to ban if you had mod powers? and for what reason?
Yes. I'm not going to name names however, because that would just cause more problems. The person has violated several others' privacy, in my opinion.

StrawDog 09-17-2013 03:10 PM

Hmmm, my spidey sense is tingling that I'm going to love this thread...

What was the last book you read? (this Q is now a compulsion...)
Do you speak more than one language?
What do you study?
Regarding making your own toys; natural talent and crafty nature, or do you have trained skills?
Has anyone you care for reacted negatively when they've found out what you are into?

SweatyUnderwear 09-17-2013 03:17 PM

Can you describe you describe your perfect partner (personality and looks)?

What's your favourite part of a female body?

What's your favourite part of a male body?

What would be the first thing you'd do if you saw your perfect partner tied to a bed, gagged and blindfolded?

atownesq 09-17-2013 03:34 PM

What are your vanilla interests/hobbies?

What kind of music do you listen to?

If you had unlimited power and resources, what would be the first thing you would do?

perkygirlie 09-17-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewie_1990 (Post 1084291)
How do we know if we're one of the "cool kids"?

I'd cum in my jeans and tell you. There are only about 15 of them, and you've seen plenty of their posts and blogs. Some even chat sometimes.

perkygirlie 09-17-2013 10:52 PM

Ok, numbering these for easy reference.
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawDog (Post 1084448)
Hmmm, my spidey sense is tingling that I'm going to love this thread...

1. What was the last book you read? (this Q is now a compulsion...)
2. Do you speak more than one language?
3. What do you study?
4. Regarding making your own toys; natural talent and crafty nature, or do you have trained skills?
5. Has anyone you care for reacted negatively when they've found out what you are into?

1. Lucrezia Borgia by Jean Plaidy. Trashy romance novels + Borgias = win.
2. Javisst.
3. Nursing.
4. Natural ability. I just sprinkle some glitter and *poof* flogger! Oh, and the magical power I call "Internet".
5. Yup. I've scared off subs, and intimidated Doms into thinking they couldn't satisfy me. Oh, and I've had people disbelieve and call me a liar. That's usually when I carve my name into their chest and piss on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweatyUnderwear (Post 1084450)
6. Can you describe you describe your perfect partner (personality and looks)?

7. What's your favourite part of a female body?

8. What's your favourite part of a male body?

9. What would be the first thing you'd do if you saw your perfect partner tied to a bed, gagged and blindfolded?

6. Incredibly charismatic, to the point where I would do anything for them just because they asked me. IQ above mine, so in the 150s. Able to touch their own asshole with their tongue; okay, this one's optional, but it would seal the deal. Knows their way around a clitoris. Has cum that tastes like Skittles. Has traveled. Loves to cuddle. Has a relatively fit body. Bonus points for redheaded girls with green eyes, and black-haired boys with pale blue eyes.

7. That little dimple between the clit and the urethra.

8. The prostate. I love milking.

9. Laugh at them, piss on their face, then kiss them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by atownesq (Post 1084475)
10. What are your vanilla interests/hobbies?

11. What kind of music do you listen to?

12. If you had unlimited power and resources, what would be the first thing you would do?

10. Hanging out with my sisters, cooking, sculpture, computer games.

11. Folk music. Not like Bob Dylan, more like Polka, Zydeco, and Mariachi.

12. Give my Master control of the world, as long as I got to be the Alpha slave.