getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Spanking Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43968)

salsabug 07-04-2010 02:55 AM

Roll a dice then multiple whatever number you role by the number of posts in this thread. This is the number of times you must spank each ass cheek with a hairbrush.

sumsar1972 07-06-2010 07:58 AM

On your way to work or otherwise, go to a public toilet and start your spanking. Before you go there, however, you should roll a dice to decide how:

1 or 2 - bend over and spank yourself 10 times using your hand
3 or 4 - lower your pants and underwear and spank yourself 5 times using a ruler
5 or 6 - You're lucky. No spanking here, but you still have to stand in the toilet with your bottom exposed for 3 minutes.

Now, continue to work/home for the final part. First, remove your underwear. You can only put it back on after you have completed the dare. Now, sit down and write why you deserve this spanking. You may decide for yourself, how many strokes you get in total, but it should be no less than 25 and no more than 75.

Go to the toilet, lift up your skirt/lower your pants and get started.

After the spanking is over, you should stand in the corner for 5 minutes and be shameful.

salsabug 07-06-2010 03:40 PM

Ask 5 random people (can be online or offline) to give you a number between 1 and 10, up to you if you tell them why ur asking. Add the them up, the total is the number of times you bust spank yourself (or be spanked) Then roll a dice, 1 - clothed in public or work toilets, 2 - clothed in car, 3 - clothed at home, 4 - naked in public or work toilets, 5 - naked in car 6 - naked at home.

stitofff 07-06-2010 03:52 PM

Put on a mini-skirt (without panties), go out into the street and ask 10 men spank your ass.

salsabug 07-07-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stitofff (Post 300006)
Put on a mini-skirt (without panties), go out into the street and ask 10 men spank your ass.

Write a sign saying spank me and attach it to your trousers now spend the next hour wondering around where you can be seen and see the reaction

naughty geek 07-08-2010 10:16 AM

Insert something up your ass and spank 23 times with any item while bending over a bed or table etc

Bailey9131 07-08-2010 03:31 PM

Put a travel sized bottle (or regular sized. it has to be close to, or completely full) of toothpaste in your ass, open, facing in. Bend over, and spank yourself with a book, hard, 50 times. If you cringe, the toothpaste should be released. Have fun!

Limits:: Public, permanent, involving others

If it's not on my limits list, I'm willing to expirament. Dare Me!

salsabug 07-09-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bailey9131 (Post 300938)
Put a travel sized bottle (or regular sized. it has to be close to, or completely full) of toothpaste in your ass, open, facing in. Bend over, and spank yourself with a book, hard, 50 times. If you cringe, the toothpaste should be released. Have fun!

Limits:: Public, permanent, involving others

If it's not on my limits list, I'm willing to expirament. Dare Me!

Insert as much ice up your ass as u can then spank yourself until it melts

daremenow 07-09-2010 07:22 PM

You must be naked and use a hairbrush. bend over a bed or chair and spank each cheeck 20 times. Then if really daring, spank each breast 10 times.

For mine, it doesn't have to be spanking on butt. Feel free to include anything in my sig. Plus yesterday was my birthday and i turned 23 if that has any effect

Bailey9131 07-09-2010 09:52 PM

I hope you are decent in math. =)

Since you are 23, roll a dice and multiply the result by 23, then divide the number by 3.

One-third goes to your right cheek, one-third to your left. One-third goes to your ****.

This should be done with a hair brush, pointy side, or back side, is up to you. Have fun!

For my dare, feel free to use your creativity!

kitty4 07-10-2010 02:52 PM

If you go to the beach, put some sand down the back of your swimsuit wait 30 minutes then find a semi-private area, and spank each ass cheek thirty times.

sexy staci 07-10-2010 03:13 PM

alright, do 60 jumping jacks, and spank your self after every one with both hands while saying "im a dare whore"

kitty4 07-10-2010 08:39 PM

Spank each ass cheek 50 times med-hard with the first thing you see in your kitchen.

wedgieboii 07-10-2010 09:54 PM

give your self a shoulder wedgie bend over and spank your self 50 times on each cheek HARD as you can

eefraim 07-10-2010 10:52 PM

put ice in your underwear and spank yourself with a ruler until the ruler breaks or until the ice melts.