getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   fun slave punishment ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15409)

gfish15 09-12-2008 12:23 AM

fun slave punishment ideas

This is a game that revolves around kind of a point system when you are in the dominant position you will give points or take away points for everything she does right/wrong

anything he/she does wrong you give her points
for example
if he/she talks back x points
if he/she does not say thank you x points
if he/she does anything you do not like you add a certain amount of points

anything he/she does right you would subtract points
usually/always says thank you and addresses you as master x points
makes you cum x points

if you get the point you basically control the session with the points

in the end the points can stand for something like a punishment for example
points =x

x ammount of spanks
x amount of cane strokes
be original with the punishments could go into anything does not need to be pain, can be humiliation or anything your mind could come up with.

i found this is a very fun way to spice up the night, or the session.

if i am not making sense please ask any questions i am trying to post a new way to have fun and i think this is pretty original and trust me it is very exciting.

anonimousbob 09-28-2008 12:53 PM

This is actually a really good idea, other things could be something like anal penetration of them with something for x minutes (or hours to be cruel...)

But in general this could work in many ways, alternatively you could have a punishment and reward system running parallel to one another and the slave could choose to use the reward points for either lowering the punishment score or for something pleasurable, like being permitted an orgasm or, for a high cost, days off.

Also they could either agree to costs together, or the master/ mistress could be cruel and not inform the slave of the points they have or what each punishment will cost

hidnetspam 11-09-2008 07:06 AM

It's a very good idea... though im a slave

Justamale 11-09-2008 07:15 AM

well done, this is a cool game to play, will have to have a go at this

Coyote 11-27-2008 09:23 PM

i will definately use this in the future

burrowfielddog 12-01-2008 09:29 AM

x points for things wrong. subtract x for things right. They get x strokes of cane or whatever for punishment. If they have a score below 0 they get to wank for that many seconds (or minutes if feeling generous). If feeling especially nice, let them cum in the time, if they can.

didige 12-20-2008 08:35 PM

hi

i want an email master please...or if you need a master...just reply to this and you got it:)

Hampers 12-20-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by didige (Post 102544)
i want an email master please...or if you need a master...just reply to this and you got it:)

Don't post like this, cats.

Millie 04-21-2011 09:28 AM

This is a good idea