getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   10 shower masturbation truths (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90933)

Saphir 11-01-2011 04:24 PM

10 shower masturbation truths

I was bored, have fun. :)

1. How often do you shower?
2. How long do you usually take to shower?
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?

Love
Saphir

daremaster 1 11-01-2011 04:58 PM

1. How often do you shower?... 1 time a day.
2. How long do you usually take to shower?...10 to 15
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?...In the morning when I wake up or at night before I go to bed.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? ...Sometimes
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?...5 to 10
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?..Longer, It seems like it takes a bit longer in the shower
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Sometimes

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?1 or 2 tims.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?No
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?Hell no

Ethan2cu 11-01-2011 05:07 PM

1. How often do you shower?Daily
2. How long do you usually take to shower?20 min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Morning usually

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes. couple times a week
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?depends how horny I am
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?usually cum quicker in the shower.. need to get to work
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?on occasion

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yes I h ave forgotten, yes they've come in
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? usually unlocked
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? did not intend

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...7JUeMK1-DdPtla

Qwertypop911 11-01-2011 06:21 PM

1. How often do you shower?
Everymorning, sometimes after work.
10 min?
Morning.

I only have a couple times, this morning was the most recent.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?
15 min
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?
Longer.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?
No.

No.
No.
N/A

lilwetslave 11-01-2011 06:43 PM

1. How often do you shower? Everyday
20-30 mins
In the mornings

Yes, every other, if not every, day
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 1-15 mins
roughly the same amount of time
Not usually, roommate usually isn't up yet when I'm showering

No, not yet
I usually dont lock the door
read above ^^

bluekatey 11-03-2011 11:23 AM

10 shower masterbation truths

1. How often do you shower?-- every other day
2. How long do you usually take to shower?-- at least 30 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?--
depends on other activities
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?-- yes, varies
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?-- varies
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?-- depends on how i do it
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?-- not at my place but when i visit others

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?-- never lock them anywhere
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?-- no
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?-- never lock them

Ebu 11-03-2011 11:43 AM

1. How often do you shower? every day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 20mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Mornings

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? I do sometimes but maybe 5 times a year
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5-10 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter
Nope
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? We don't have a door lock
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Obviously yes because of no lock xD
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Nahh if door is closedn obody walks in

nick4 11-03-2011 03:01 PM

1. How often do you shower? everyday for the most part.. somedays i dont
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 5-15 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? usually after football or a night
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? sometimes, i usually wait till after when im in my room
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? like 10 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? it depends, sometimes i like doing it for a long time, for a bigger cum shot
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? yeah my mom says i take too long of showers whenever i do jerk off in there

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? i never lock the bathroom door
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? ^^^
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? i just never do. if you hear the shower, obviously im in there

iSpuds 11-03-2011 03:52 PM

1. How often do you shower? Once a day, sometimes every other day.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 30-45 minutes.
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Afternoon or evening.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Sometimes, every once in a while.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Twenty minutes extra for a quickie, an hour extra if I want to do it right.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer, clearly.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yup. Occasionally.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yep, but it's not like they knew what was going on.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yeah, but it was more like we didn't HAVE a lock at the time. xD
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?We didn't have a lock, although the idea of getting caught is exciting.

dirtylittleboy 11-03-2011 04:37 PM

1. How often do you shower? usually once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 5-15mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? before i go to bed at night

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? about half of the times i shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? no more than 3mins if just trying to climax can slow down if i try to.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter usually
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? no. never had any complaints

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? no
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? caught or dare but no one came in.

minimarshmellow 11-03-2011 04:41 PM

1. How often do you shower? 1-2 a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower?10-20 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?night time

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?yes, not often
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?around 5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?nope

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?nope
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?nope
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?nope

zazpez 11-03-2011 07:00 PM

1. How often do you shower? Once every day / second day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-15 min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? No specific

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? No, did before
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Don't know
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? I know it takes longer time in the shower
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? No

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? No
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? My cat has her litterbox in there, can't deny her popo time! :P

catsanddogs 11-04-2011 12:11 AM

1. How often do you shower? once a day usually
2. How long do you usually take to shower?depends on if anyones home if so 10min and without i can go up to half an hour
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?mornin or afternoon

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?nope
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?n/a
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?n/a
yea my stepdad..... he will beat on the door and bitch
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?i think once
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?nope because i was home alone

killerwang 11-04-2011 06:03 PM

1. How often do you shower? once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-15 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Night
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? No, Once a year
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yes
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yes
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?Forgot

321tt 11-05-2011 05:26 AM

1. How often do you shower? once in 2-3 days usually (I have an "office" job)
2. How long do you usually take to shower? like 10 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? in the evening

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? approx. once in 3 showers in mean...
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? I dunno, like 5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter, when I do it in the bedroom, I usually tease myself for a long time.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? no, never I think

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? we don't lock at home and people respect it
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? see above
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? n/a