getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Guys....penis insertions? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=309764)

andrew_b 06-15-2017 03:51 PM

Guys....penis insertions?

Hey I know this probably isn't the most common of practices but I wonder how many of the guys here have inserted things into their penis. I've heard electric poles can be quite interesting.

If you have, what?

If you haven't, would you try it?

Dice7 06-15-2017 03:54 PM

I have q tips, pens, sounds, catheters. Once you are used to it and the pain lessens the feeling is really intense and the image of your cock being stuffed is quite exciting as well.

andrew_b 06-15-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dice7 (Post 2836414)
I have q tips, pens, sounds, catheters. Once you are used to it and the pain lessens the feeling is really intense and the image of your cock being stuffed is quite exciting as well.

Is it really painful to start off with?

Canyon 06-15-2017 04:02 PM

I've done a few things - like others smooth pens and the like. Never done sounds but always been curious. I've also been curious about some of these "cock plugs" that are becoming more common

Dice7 06-15-2017 04:07 PM

It never was that painful for me, but I have had pain when I've tried a bigger sound. So I guess it just depends 'penis to penis' I guess maybe people have bigger or stretchier urethras than others. I'd say a well lubed q tip sized object slowly worked in shouldn't massively hurt anyone though.

andrew_b 06-15-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dice7 (Post 2836438)
It never was that painful for me, but I have had pain when I've tried a bigger sound. So I guess it just depends 'penis to penis' I guess maybe people have bigger or stretchier urethras than others. I'd say a well lubed q tip sized object slowly worked in shouldn't massively hurt anyone though.

Ah okay well maybe it's something I can try at some point

blootys 06-15-2017 04:37 PM

I once had to insert a lit brithday cake candle for a dare on onesubmissiveact!

Sound&Fury 06-15-2017 06:39 PM

Yup! I actually quite enjoy it but due to the risk of bladder infection (which I take the proper steps to mitigate), it's a rare treat. It's never felt painful (with one exception), but god does it feel good. I can almost bring myself to oegasm just from that stimulation.

I have and have used: a set of Heger sounds, chop sticks, crochet needles, a ribbed steel sound, I have a really long silicone sound with larger bumps, and a bracelet style glow stick (couldn't get it in, that one hurt). I have some long, and straight silicone ones on order that should arrive soon. Open for dares if anyone has some!

I'd love to find a woman in my area who's into it. There's so much potential! Gunmy worm down there for a sweet treat blowjob. Or even just getting a silicone plug and fucking would be amazing.

derrammler 06-15-2017 07:31 PM

I'll get in trouble if I list everything here... let's just say lots of stuff that shouldn't be down the hole.

Jaro 06-15-2017 09:40 PM

I haven't, but I am very curious about it.
Still, I think it's important to note that in this case it's really important to make sure everything is sterile!

Kisune Karnon 06-15-2017 09:55 PM

Never have and never will.

Sub6 06-16-2017 05:33 PM

I havent and I dont think I ever will

rhode64 06-27-2017 01:14 AM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2836409)
Hey I know this probably isn't the most common of practices but I wonder how many of the guys here have inserted things into their penis. I've heard electric poles can be quite interesting.

If you have, what?

If you haven't, would you try it?

Yes and have pics to prove it .
Toothbrush
cottonbuds
pens .
The sensation is amazing

Matt: 06-27-2017 01:18 AM

No I haven't, and don't think I ever would.

despard 06-27-2017 02:40 AM

Once. Never again.