getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] My Transformation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306621)

shydarkgirl 05-17-2017 03:01 AM

My Transformation

Within this thread you will find my true, present-day story, unfolding as it happens. For those of you who have been following this thread, you already know most of what I am about to share in this initial post. For anyone else, here is a brief introduction.

I have spent my entire life being raised as a "good girl" who is modest and who excels in school. I am rather introverted with few friends, but I have always been content with who I am. At least, until the last year or two, as I have gradually felt my inner sexuality becoming stronger and stronger. I have kept my desires well-hidden, along with my body. I have been blessed with large breasts and what some would probably call a good figure, but I dress very modestly and keep everything well-covered.

I no longer want to be the good girl. I haven't wanted to for quite a while, but I just can't bring myself to change, as I feel like I would be letting down my friends and family. But, I knew I would soon graduate high school and go off to college, several states away, and I began to see that as my opportunity to become who I so desperately want to be on the inside. No longer do I have to be the good girl that everyone expects me to be. I yearn with my deepest desires to be the exact opposite of that.

Now, the time has arrived. I am heading off to college today, to begin taking classes over the summer. That also means the time has come for me to change who I am, to become the inner slut that I desperately want to be. I have packed up my car (leaving a small amount of clothing at home, so I'll still have some modest clothes to wear when I come back to visit), and am getting ready to start driving toward my college, but it will be a two-day road trip. I will drive part of the way on the first day, then stop somewhere in Pennsylvania to spend the night (I know where I'll be stopping, but I am not comfortable sharing too many details online).

Once I have arrived at that location, I plan to spend all evening shopping, buying slutty and revealing clothes, plus high heels, to fill my new wardrobe. Tomorrow morning, the plan is for me to stop by a Goodwill-type store and donate all of my old clothes and shoes. From that moment on, I will no longer have a choice; I will, in a sense, be a slave to my new wardrobe and I will be forced to wear revealing clothes at all times. I'll no longer own anything else. Am I nervous about that? Fuck yes, I am. But I have also never wanted anything more in my life. So I think I am more excited than nervous (proven by how wet I get when I think about all of this), so hopefully the excitement will cancel out any nervous fears that I am likely to have.

Who I am is about to change forever!

Sydney_sub 05-17-2017 03:11 AM

Wow, can't wait to see how this goes!

MrFrustration 05-17-2017 03:48 AM

Very interesting.. I will definitely be checking here for your updates..

shydarkgirl 05-18-2017 02:19 AM

I did it. I spent my entire afternoon and evening shopping for new clothes. Afterwards, I was fucking exhausted, and ended up falling asleep before I got around to posting this, but I am thrilled with all that I found. I decided I don't want a large amount of clothing to choose from--just enough of a variety to not feel like I'm wearing the same thing all the time. With that said, here is a list of all the clothing that I bought yesterday evening. I wanted to make a very specific list, not only for your information, but also to potentially use for future dares, clothing challenges, or other things on here.

(Note: I usually wear large size shirts (even XL on occasion) and size 18-20 skirts and pants. But that was the old me, who dressed modestly and never wanted anything to be even the least bit tight. I intentionally bought smaller sizes with most of my new clothing, in order to be tighter and more slutty and revealing. I also bought a few larger items to fit very loosely and potentially be more revealing in that way--loose tops that could fully show my breasts if I bend over forward, for example. I really didn't buy anything in my normal size.)

Tops:
- low-cut v-neck camisole with spaghetti straps, size medium, 6 different colors (they are extremely tight and very form-fitting on my body, revealing a moderate amount of cleavage--these are the tops I will probably wear most often)
- tank crop top with spaghetti straps, size medium, 3 different colors (they are very tight, enhancing my breasts while showing 4-5 inches of my midriff--I expect to wear these often as well)
- tank crop top with wider straps, size XL, 2 different colors (they are very loose, allowing my breasts to swing freely, and they expose about 3-4 inches of my midriff, and my breasts are rather exposed if I lean forward)
- blouse with buttons, size medium, 3 different colors (I plan to wear them over a crop top or perhaps by themselves, always leaving some of the buttons undone; they are very tight, and my breasts are very well-defined if I wear the blouse by itself)
- blouse with buttons, size XL, 2 different colors (same as above, but a loose version; I would probably wear this over something else and leave all the buttons undone, but I also have the option of wearing it alone with the top 3-4 buttons undone, letting a considerable portion of my breasts fall out--probably not in everyday life, but perhaps if I went to a club or party or to use for some type of dare)
- typical low-cut v-neck t-shirts, size medium, 3 different colors (for occasions when I don't want to show quite as much skin, such as an interview or meeting of some type, but even though I'm more covered, they are still extremely tight and form-fitting and show a little cleavage)

Shorts/Mini-Skirts:
- booty shorts, size medium, 6 different colors (they are super-tight, difficult to put on, and give a very well-defined view of my ass)
- jean shorts, size medium, 3 (also very tight and hard to put on)
- athletic shorts, size large, 6 different colors (for when I want something not as tight but still rather short)
- mini-skirt, size medium, 3 different colors (they are also very tight and form-fitting around my ass)
- low-rise mini-skirt, size medium (same as above but it fits lower and thus shows off just a little of the top of my ass crack, perhaps to wear to a club or party but probably not for everyday life)

Miscellaneous:
- long t-shirt, size medium, 3 different colors (they are extremely tight and difficult to get on and off, very form-fitting; they come down about halfway between my waist and knees and I intend to wear them as dresses)
- strapless flowery-patterned mini-dress, size 16 (super-tight and shows ample cleavage; barely covers my ass)
- strapless flowery-patterned mini-dress, size 18 (shows ample cleavage; barely covers my ass, if I want something sexy and revealing but not as tight)
- one green g-string bikini (it reveals cleavage on all sides, but it may be a while before I'm brave enough to wear this! I've never been much of a beach girl anyway)
- high heels, 4-inch, 3 pair in different colors
- high heels, 1-inch, 1 black pair (just in case I have a need to wear low-heeled shoes on occasion)

(no bra, no underwear, no socks, no other shoes, no pants/skirts that come past my knee, and also no pajamas--I plan to sleep naked from now on)

I believe that's everything! Let me know what you think--or if you feel like I forgot to get something that you think is essential. After I did all that shopping and returned to my motel room, I re-dressed in some of my new clothes and went down the road to a nearby mall to walk around and try out my new look. More on that in my next post...

NaughtyDaddy 05-18-2017 02:44 AM

Wow! I can't wait to see how sexy those new clothes make you look!
Very brave of you to have come so far.
I think I speak in the name of all here: we are craving for images of the new you ^^

If you've become brave enough at one point i suggest you this thread.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290570

Will definitely follow your adventures.
Have fun in sluttiness :cool:

shydarkgirl 05-18-2017 02:45 AM

So, after resting for a bit, I got dressed in a blue low-cut v-neck camisole and black athletic shorts, along with my black 4-inch heels, and of course no bra or underwear. Before heading out the door, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror.

I felt anxious. I felt sexy. I felt uncomfortable. I felt happy. I felt nervous. I felt excited. In my whole life, despite having large breasts that others would probably find attractive, I have always dressed modestly and never really shown any cleavage at all. Now, as I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw ample cleavage--although, I still wasn't wearing any of my most-revealing tops. I also normally wear long pants or skirts or jeans--now I'm wearing short jean shorts, showing off almost all of my (newly-shaven) legs.

After taking a few deep breaths and convincing myself that I really could do it, I semi-confidently stepped out of my motel room, walked out to my car, and drove down the road to a nearby mall. I parked, got out of my car, and went inside.

At first, I felt like everyone was staring at me. But then I realized, they weren't, other than a couple of guys who I caught checking me out for a brief moment--a new experience for me, but nothing came of it. I realized, in fact, that I didn't look terribly out of place at all. I passed by many other women who were showing similar amounts of skin as I was, or even more. My breasts were probably more well-defined than most of the women I passed because I was wearing a tight shirt, but I certainly wasn't alone in this, either--there were others who were also wearing tight clothing. This built my confidence dramatically. I walked around for a while, going in and out of several stores but not buying anything. I was getting rather hungry, so I walked to a fast-food place and got something to eat, then I walked around a while longer before deciding what I would do next.

Feeling much more confident, and realizing that most of my new clothes (with some exceptions) weren't extreme at all compared to what the average teenage girl wears, but they were just dramatically different compared to what I was personally used to wearing, I decided to head back to my motel room, change into a more revealing outfit, and return to the mall. So, I did just that.

This time, I got dressed in a pink medium tank crop top and a purple mini-skirt, still wearing my 4-inch black heels. Before leaving my room, I stopped at the mirror again. My newly-built confidence suddenly became much more uncertain. Wearing a tight top with shorts was one thing, but now my whole midriff was showing for everyone to see--something I had never, ever exposed to anyone before. And this top was also very tight, still enhancing my breasts and pushing out quite a bit of cleavage at the top. Could I really do this? I still wasn't sure.

Remembering a suggestion someone had given me on this forum, I fingered myself and edged, and then did it a second time. I knew if I was more wet and turned-on, my nerves would be calmed and the whole experience would be easier. After that, I finally pushed myself into walking out of my room and returning to the mall.

As I walked back into the mall, I once again felt like everyone was staring at me. Again, though, that wasn't quite true--but more people took notice of me than before. I received glances and stares from a lot of guys--a few of which smiled at me or made other types of looks or gestures. They made it clear that they liked what they saw. One actually stopped me and tried to get my number, but I said I wasn't from the area and kept walking, feeling extremely nervous at that moment. Several women took notice as well--mostly by shaking their heads or looking at me in disgust. Honestly, that made me feel bad, but I made myself persevere. Interestingly, a couple of younger women gave me approving glances, as they seemed to like what they saw.

After a while, though, I realized that I slowly began to forget how I was dressed. Could it be that it was starting to feel normal? Not completely normal just yet--but I was relieved to realize that I was definitely headed in that direction. After a couple of hours, feeling exhausted and ready to go to sleep, I left the mall and went back to my motel room and did just that. But as I left, I realized that I was feeling much more confident in my new self than what I expected. I am now very excited at what the future holds for me!

Now, having woken up early this morning, I have already showered and I am getting ready to go eat the motel breakfast before getting back on the road. I am wearing the same outfit I wore on my second trip to the mall last night. I'm still nervous--but not as much as before. I also still have to donate my old clothes somewhere this morning. There for a while, I felt like I would chicken out and not actually get rid of them just yet--but after the positive experiences I had last night, I think I can do it.

shydarkgirl 05-18-2017 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy (Post 2793511)
Wow! I can't wait to see how sexy those new clothes make you look!
Very brave of you to have come so far.
I think I speak in the name of all here: we are craving for images of the new you ^^

If you've become brave enough at one point i suggest you this thread.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290570

Will definitely follow your adventures.
Have fun in sluttiness :cool:

I know some of you want to see photos. Please understand that sharing photos online is still outside of my comfort zone, because my friends and family back home know nothing of my new life and I would be paranoid that they would somehow find any photos that I might share. So I must stay anonymous for now. I hope to get to that point sometime, where I can let you all see more of me, but I'm not there yet.

NaughtyDaddy 05-18-2017 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shydarkgirl (Post 2793513)
So, after resting for a bit, I got dressed in a blue low-cut v-neck camisole and black athletic shorts, along with my black 4-inch heels, and of course no bra or underwear. Before heading out the door, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror.

I felt anxious. I felt sexy. I felt uncomfortable. I felt happy. I felt nervous. I felt excited. In my whole life, despite having large breasts that others would probably find attractive, I have always dressed modestly and never really shown any cleavage at all. Now, as I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw ample cleavage--although, I still wasn't wearing any of my most-revealing tops. I also normally wear long pants or skirts or jeans--now I'm wearing short jean shorts, showing off almost all of my (newly-shaven) legs.

After taking a few deep breaths and convincing myself that I really could do it, I semi-confidently stepped out of my motel room, walked out to my car, and drove down the road to a nearby mall. I parked, got out of my car, and went inside.

At first, I felt like everyone was staring at me. But then I realized, they weren't, other than a couple of guys who I caught checking me out for a brief moment--a new experience for me, but nothing came of it. I realized, in fact, that I didn't look terribly out of place at all. I passed by many other women who were showing similar amounts of skin as I was, or even more. My breasts were probably more well-defined than most of the women I passed because I was wearing a tight shirt, but I certainly wasn't alone in this, either--there were others who were also wearing tight clothing. This built my confidence dramatically. I walked around for a while, going in and out of several stores but not buying anything. I was getting rather hungry, so I walked to a fast-food place and got something to eat, then I walked around a while longer before deciding what I would do next.

Feeling much more confident, and realizing that most of my new clothes (with some exceptions) weren't extreme at all compared to what the average teenage girl wears, but they were just dramatically different compared to what I was personally used to wearing, I decided to head back to my motel room, change into a more revealing outfit, and return to the mall. So, I did just that.

This time, I got dressed in a pink medium tank crop top and a purple mini-skirt, still wearing my 4-inch black heels. Before leaving my room, I stopped at the mirror again. My newly-built confidence suddenly became much more uncertain. Wearing a tight top with shorts was one thing, but now my whole midriff was showing for everyone to see--something I had never, ever exposed to anyone before. And this top was also very tight, still enhancing my breasts and pushing out quite a bit of cleavage at the top. Could I really do this? I still wasn't sure.

Remembering a suggestion someone had given me on this forum, I fingered myself and edged, and then did it a second time. I knew if I was more wet and turned-on, my nerves would be calmed and the whole experience would be easier. After that, I finally pushed myself into walking out of my room and returning to the mall.

As I walked back into the mall, I once again felt like everyone was staring at me. Again, though, that wasn't quite true--but more people took notice of me than before. I received glances and stares from a lot of guys--a few of which smiled at me or made other types of looks or gestures. They made it clear that they liked what they saw. One actually stopped me and tried to get my number, but I said I wasn't from the area and kept walking, feeling extremely nervous at that moment. Several women took notice as well--mostly by shaking their heads or looking at me in disgust. Honestly, that made me feel bad, but I made myself persevere. Interestingly, a couple of younger women gave me approving glances, as they seemed to like what they saw.

After a while, though, I realized that I slowly began to forget how I was dressed. Could it be that it was starting to feel normal? Not completely normal just yet--but I was relieved to realize that I was definitely headed in that direction. After a couple of hours, feeling exhausted and ready to go to sleep, I left the mall and went back to my motel room and did just that. But as I left, I realized that I was feeling much more confident in my new self than what I expected. I am now very excited at what the future holds for me!

Now, having woken up early this morning, I have already showered and I am getting ready to go eat the motel breakfast before getting back on the road. I am wearing the same outfit I wore on my second trip to the mall last night. I'm still nervous--but not as much as before. I also still have to donate my old clothes somewhere this morning. There for a while, I felt like I would chicken out and not actually get rid of them just yet--but after the positive experiences I had last night, I think I can do it.

I have something for you that you must NEVER EVER forget:

No matter how you look, if the people are giving you disapprobing looks it only means 2 things:
You shock them because you have reached something they'll never dare to do or go into, which makes you the bolder
They are mad at you because you are clearly showing something that makes you superior to them and people do not like to feel inferior.

In our modern worls governed by look and appearances, if you show something nice, and even better, sexy. You're definitely the winner.

MasterZp 05-18-2017 03:35 AM

Congrats!

Congrats on finding your courage and continuing on with your plan. It all sounds great and I'm excited to see how your adventure continues.

You should be very proud of yourself and I hope you become the sexy, smart, confident slut you are deep inside.

NaughtyDaddy 05-18-2017 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shydarkgirl (Post 2793515)
I know some of you want to see photos. Please understand that sharing photos online is still outside of my comfort zone, because my friends and family back home know nothing of my new life and I would be paranoid that they would somehow find any photos that I might share. So I must stay anonymous for now. I hope to get to that point sometime, where I can let you all see more of me, but I'm not there yet.

That's perfectly understandable and I'm sure everyone here understands.
Perhaps you'll find a way to show us only your new clothes in time.

Again, congrats for what you've done. Keep up!:)

tzzzr 05-18-2017 07:05 AM

Congratulations on the new look! Sounds sexy and I for one will gladly wait until your ready to show off online.

Drive safely, how's the feeling being able to reach under the wheel and finger yourself?

Pay attention to the truckers too, flirt if you feel comfortable.

shydarkgirl 05-18-2017 07:27 AM

Thanks to all of you for the kind words and encouragement. It means more than you know!

I am still here--not back on the road yet, because I still need to get rid of (donate) my old clothing, but I am reluctant. Once I do, that means there's no going back--no way I could dress conservatively if I wanted to (unless, of course, I first dressed slutty and went to a store and bought modest clothes again). But I think those last few replies I just read will give me the encouragement I need to go through with it!

So, off I go to donate my old clothing! I think...

shydarkgirl 05-18-2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 2793714)
Drive safely, how's the feeling being able to reach under the wheel and finger yourself?

Surprisingly, I hadn't thought of that (though I may have later). But I definitely will during my drive today. Thank you for the wonderful idea. :)

tzzzr 05-18-2017 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shydarkgirl (Post 2793732)
Thanks to all of you for the kind words and encouragement. It means more than you know!

I am still here--not back on the road yet, because I still need to get rid of (donate) my old clothing, but I am reluctant. Once I do, that means there's no going back--no way I could dress conservatively if I wanted to (unless, of course, I first dressed slutty and went to a store and bought modest clothes again). But I think those last few replies I just read will give me the encouragement I need to go through with it!

So, off I go to donate my old clothing! I think...

Make it memorable! No one knows you there so do something slutty while your there. Im pretty sure it would be your first time but try and give one of the helpers a pussy peek.

Be brave and slutty! Good luck!

Meatballsurgery 05-18-2017 01:04 PM

Very sexy transformation and it's awesome to get to read all about it with you.

I hope you have donated the last of your old clothes and if you need incentive you could always buy a pink g-string that you hav to wear so it's visible above your skirts or shorts the few times you would be allowed to wear underwear.