getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Picture domination and submission (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=294602)

Arsenikos 03-10-2017 03:55 PM

Picture domination and submission

In this thread you can dominate others asking them do take pictures of themselves for you and others can dominate you in the same way. This is how it works:

1. Have all your limits in your signature. If you have both "soft" and "hard" limits only the hard ones have to be respected by the others.

2. Start by making a post in this thread in which you announce your participation, saying: "I will do any picture task requested from me as long as it doesn't violate my [hard] limits."

3. From that point on, anyone who has posted can expect anybody (not only posters on this thread, and people of any gender and orientation) to ask them through PMs to take any picture inside their limits. When requesting a task, doms have to send subs a PM titled "Picture task".

4. The sub has to take the requested picture and post it on an image storing site such as imgbb.com or unsee.cc and send the dom the link (through PM). The sub is allowed to delete the image only after receiving confirmation (also through PM) from the dom that he/she has seen it (see below).

5. After seeing the picture the dom has to send the sub a confirmation PM giving them a score from 1 to 3 (1 = bad, 2 = average, 3 = good), along with some optional feed-back. The dom must also make a post on this thread informing everyone of the score the sub has received (optionally motivating the score given). If 3 days have passed and the sub did not take the picture, the dom has the right to denounce the unruly sub in this thread. Doms should NOT disclose the nature of the picture task in their posts.

6. Everyone who has subbed in this thread (and has received a confirmation with a score from the dom) must have in their signature a section named "Sub points: x", where "x" is the total (cumulative) score they received from all the doms they took pictures for (anyone can check the accuracy of a sub's total score by checking the dom posts on this thread). This score reflects the diligence of the sub and increases the chances he/she will receive tasks.

Don't forget that a submissive shouldn't have "likes" or "dislikes", only "limits". The sub's only purpose should be that of pleasing the dom, regardless of how unpleasant or humiliating that would prove to be.

Arsenikos 03-10-2017 03:56 PM

First post

I will start the thread.

I will do any picture task requested from me as long as it doesn't violate my limits.

tincher15 03-10-2017 10:22 PM

Sure. I am in. I'll be available

greatone777799 03-10-2017 10:53 PM

I will do any picture task as long as it doesn't violate my limits

Franzeffe 03-10-2017 11:46 PM

ok, i'm in, i like send humiliation photo!
Respect for my limits please.

Jimmy84 03-10-2017 11:58 PM

I want to try this. I will do any picture task requested from me as long as it doesn't violate my limits.

MasterW 03-11-2017 06:54 AM

Franzeffe earned 2 points from me

Matt: 03-11-2017 06:58 AM

I will do any picture task requested from me as long as it doesn't violate my limits

Bonsai 03-11-2017 11:27 AM

Mat earned 2 points from me !

whas nice

Arsenikos 03-11-2017 01:44 PM

Matt receives 3 points from me.

BeachBoySlut 03-11-2017 01:49 PM

Okay I will join too

Bernardo27 03-11-2017 01:53 PM

I'll join! I'll do picture tasks as long as they are within my limits....

Bonsai 03-11-2017 04:38 PM

Okay I will join!!

Have fun all

Arsenikos 03-11-2017 05:09 PM

Bonsai gets 2 points for his submission!

Squidmaster 03-11-2017 11:18 PM

I'll do any picture task asked of me as long as it doesn't violate my limits.