getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Unbound (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879)

Left 03-13-2012 05:03 PM

Unbound

Newest story of mine, please enjoy!
This story is fiction and I'm going to have 4 characters to begin with and probably more develop throughout the story. Comments/criticisms/compliments are all welcome!

Characters:

Owen (Main) :
-Boy
-Freshman
-5'5"
-Skinny and not that muscular

Nikki:
-Girl
-Sophomore
-5'6"
-Skinny and almost no muscles

Taylor:
-Girl
-Junior
-5'8"
-Skinny, some muscles, but good looking for a girl

Justin:
-Boy
-Sophomore
-5'10"
-Skinny almost no muscles

---------------------------------------

Ugh, its days like this, I just want to quit school. Normally, these thoughts are uncommon among my friends, all of them are just so happy. But being in High School is hard. I have friends who are in college, and the school work is obviously harder there, but the social life aspect here is terrible. I don't suffer from depression, I don't have any medical/attention/eating disorders that everyone else seems to have. I'm not special in anyway, besides being short, and I am in all advanced classes.

Don't get me wrong, I am unique, everyone is. But I am not on any teams, I play no instruments, I don't do drugs. All I really have are friends, and they are the best. Justin is my best friend, he is almost exactly like me, except he is quieter and listens to terrible music.

I'm not friends with many girls, and they don't really have a reason to be friends with me either. But the girl who I talk the most to, I started to develop a crush on, Taylor. She is smart, pretty, and blonde, shes also on the girls volleyball and dance team. Her best friend is Nikki, the two are nearly inseparable. I honestly can't think of a time when I have seen Taylor without Nikki at least 2 inches away.

As I'm telling you this, I'm in my advanced Biology class, zoning out. This stuff is all easy, I can afford to. But more specifically, I'm zoning out looking at Taylor. And even more specifically, the back of her head. I sit two seats behind her and 1 to the left. Shes talking to the teacher about something related to the topic we are learning about. I'm not quite sure, all I know is she is great to look at, and has an amazing voice.

Before I know it, the bell starts to ring. Time to go home. I say this enthusiastically only because I have to walk the mile and half to my house. Its not too bad though, Taylor lives half a mile from the school, and its on the way.. mostly, so we can talk during that time.

"Hey, want to walk together?" an angelic voice asks.

I turn around. Holy shit.

"Uhh... Yeah! Sure!" I say with a smile.

Its a great start, Taylor asked me!

Thanks for reading!

Left 03-14-2012 06:46 PM

The walk was fun, we were about five minutes from the school when Taylor asked me, "So, how come your in classes that I take this year?"

"Oh, well my parents stress education a lot. I just take the advanced classes. It gets awkward though, I'm with all the older people and barely any of my friends."

She seemed intrigued. "So you are alone in classes pretty much? No friends?"

I nod.

"Oh poor Owen!" she wailed.

The level of sound was enough to surprise me. I looked at her to let her finish her thought.

"Well, I'm so sorry that you have no friends in class. Do you understand this stuff in our bio class?"

Nod. I was true, had one of the highest grades.

"Well that's great! How about you tutor me right now!"

"Oh, erm. Sure..." Wow, this moved so fast. Why did I never try pity?!

"Great! Well, obviously it would be a little embarrassing for a freshman to be tutoring me, so don't tell anyone of this? Okay??"

I nod.

"Great! Lets go over to my house, I don't think my parents are home, you can help me study now."

"Sounds fine." Score.

We walk into her house and I start helping her learn about trait development with children, how dominate and recessive traits work. "See how my eyes are blue, and your eyes are brown? If we had a kid they would have your colour eyes, since they are brown, and that is dominate."

"Oh eye see." she said, staring into my eyes.

The pure thought of kids, the process of making kids, with Taylor, got the blood flowing. I had to divert attention, can't let her see it.

"Any questions?" I ask.

"Yeah." She replied.

She leaned in close. Lips less than a centimeter from my ear. "Would our kids have a penis like yours too?"

I was shocked. I couldn't reply. I simply sat there.

Taylor didn't stay there. She leaned back a little and grabbed pants, hands touching my erection through the pants.

I look down, I was more obvious than I realized. "Wha....What are you?"

She smiled. Gripped me a little tighter and looked at me right in the eyes. "Oh, nothing now." she kissed me on the cheek and let go. "I will see you later Owen."

---------------------------------
Thanks for reading and did anyone get my pun?

cfnm_lars 03-17-2012 07:51 AM

It's a great start, I realy like the story - but I'm from Denmark, so I might have overlooked your pun - please continue

zac 03-18-2012 03:19 PM

great start...hope to see this continue!

Left 05-17-2012 06:16 PM

Sorry about the sheer amount of time that has passed since my last post. Been busy with school and all that. Don't forget to leave comments!

Holy crap. No one will ever believe me. I was walking home in utter disbelief. The last 10 minutes were the most action I've gotten with anyone, and best yet it was with my dream girl Taylor!

My phone buzzes. It's Justin. "Yo, I heard Taylor is throwing a small party tomorrow night. We're invited! check Facebook when you get home"

My excitement levels jumped through the roof.

I arrived home and checked my facebook, surely enough, I had one new notification.

Taylor's '"parents are out for the weekened" party! And I was invited! I scanned the page. The invite was closed to 3 people plus the Admin. It was just Nikki, Justin, and myself, plus Taylor. This weekend is gonna be great!

I looked further down the page. It read "Don't tell anyone about the party, or that it's at my house. Also bring a swimsuit."

Awesome.