getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] First time banged up in prison with sex offenders (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407692)

m55uk4younger 09-17-2021 05:12 AM

First time banged up in prison with sex offenders

The words still rattled in my head,
"Remanded in custody, take him down"

How did this happen to me, I just touched a young woman's arse on the bus, I read the signals all wrong, the Police arrested me for sexual assult, I co-operated with the Police, then the magistrates, the little fuckers did this to me at the age of only nineteen.

How, why, Prison, no it cannot be happening to me.

The guard snapped a handcuff on my wrist, pulled me down some stairs and put me in a fucking cell, a locked cell, alone, scared.

Ten minutes later a guard gave me a hot drink and a half stale sandwich, which I ate not knowing when my next food or drink would be. The door slammed shut, alone again with just my thoughts.

I had read what happens to young fit "Boys" in prison, older sexual predators, Daddies use them sexually, no, how can I survive Prison, how?

A while later the door opened, "Move", I was handcuffed and taken to a van waiting outside, I was loaded with others into a tiny cell with a window and plastic seat, no seatbelt, the door locked behind me after the handcuffs were removed. People were shouting to each other. I wanted to piss, I was told "Hold it, you should have gone earlier", a bag of crisps and bottle of water were thrown under the gap in the cell door. The truck started to move.

The van was hot, airless no aircon, I so wanted to piss, I ate the crisps then thought, If I drink the water, I can piss in the bottle to relieve the pressure on my full bladder, so I drank slowly then stood my back to the door, took my cock out of my pants and pissed into the bottle until the bottle was full, it felt such a relief.

Prison, fucking prison, what was that all about, I was really bricking it, scared shitless at the thought.

Time passed slowly, we seemed to drive for miles before driving into what looked like an industrial estate. The van paused at a massive door, the door opened and then closed behind the van, another door in front of the van then opened, the van drove through followed by that door closing.

I looked through the van windows, high concrete walls and high wire fences with razor wire at the top and several faceless blocks, CCTV everywhere, this was prison!

My cell door opened as one by one we were handcuffed and taken in one by one to reception. I left my bottle of piss on the seat in the van. A bleak place, guards everywhere. "Name" a man shouted, "Date of Birth" was his second question. Follow me, he ordered. " Take off your clothing from the top of your body and hand them to me, one by me", he ordered, I removed my fleece, followed by my shirt, "Arms above your head" the guard ordered. "Open your mouth and show me your tongue", he demanded. "Empty your pockets and place everything on the table in front of you", the guard hissed. The guard gave me back my shirt after inspecting it, "Put the shirt on and remove all your clothing on the bottom half of your body", the guard demanded. I removed and handed the guard my trousers.
"Underwear too and socks and trainers" the guard hissed. I was stood naked but for my shirt my genitals on full view, I felt so humiliated. " Open your legs, lift your bollocks so I can see" the guard barked. I did as I was told, my cock and balls had shrunk in fear! "Now squat down" the guard demanded, I squatted, exposing my virgin arsehole to them to view. "Sit on the chair to your left" the guard ordered. The chair object had the letters B.O.S.S. on it, I later learned that meant Body Orifice Scanning System, I sat, nothing beeped.
"Show me the soles of your feet" the guard then ordered. I did so one at a time, then the guard gave me back my trainers, socks, underwear and trousers. "Put them on, then follow me" the guard barked.

I was allowed to make one, two minute phone call and stupid me rang my boss to tell him I wold not be in work tomorrow to do my shift. Work, fucking work did not matter any more!

Dressed minus my fleece, my money and keys from my pockets. I followed the guard, my picture was taken and a plastic I.D. card in a neck lanyard was given to me, "Don't loose it, or you have to pay for another" the guard informed me. Next I was shuttled into another area for a chat with a healthcare nurse, she asked about my heath and if I felt suicidal and typed away at her computer.

The guard then told me after induction I would be housed on the V.P. wing, due to my age, first time in Prison and my offence. The Vulnerable Prisoner wing, little did I know that was the "Beasts" wing, the sex offenders wing.

Next I was given a big clear plastic bag, a set of "Greens", a green plastic food tray, green cup, green plastic knife, fork and spoon. A "Bed roll" and towel were given to me also. Finally the guard asked if I smoked and wanted a smokers pack or sweet pack, I chose the sweet pack, not knowing that smokers vapes had value in prison, stupid me. To end, the guard gave me a "Brew pack", a plastic bag of various bits to make a hot drink.

Bag in hand and getting late, shift change was due, I was told the rest would be sorted out tomorrow, famous last words I later learnt, tomorrow, tomorrow! I was put into the holding cell with other guys that had been processed, just like me, now just a number.

We were walked across the yard and in two's put into cells, a dirty cell, a burnt hole were the T.V. ad once been, a Double metal bunk with dirty old foam mattress's on them, a sink and a toilet, bars on the plastic covered windows, with holes, cold, no heating and no kettle to make a hot drink!

Fuck, this was Prison, fuck what was my new cell mate in Prison for I thought, would he beat me up, would he rape me, would he kill me, fuck I had to be strong or show I was strong at least.

I did not sleep at all, fear of the unknown i guess and my cell mate snoring his head off did not help, besides I was also cold.

I had the clothes on my back, minus my fleece, nothing else in the middle of fucking winter. I was totally alone with nothing, my thoughts turned to ending my life, suicide!

To be continued . . . . .

m55uk4younger 09-17-2021 08:06 AM

I was cold, tired and the cell door opened followed by the guard kicking into the cell two small packets of corn flakes and two small packs of milk, just like you would kick food into a dog!

My cell mate got up from the top bunk and pissed in the toilet, not giving a shit for privacy, I guess I would get used to no privacy, even toilet time to piss and shit, watched! My cell mate grabbed half of the breakfast gear and stuffed in his plastic bag and I just did the same, take everything given to you, turn nothing down.

We were walked across the yard, in and out of locked gates, opened and closed by the Prison officer, other inmates shouted at us, "Nonce's, Garry Glitter's. Jimmy Saville's" any shite they could think off at the time.

Once on the wing, for the day, we were the target for abuse, verbal and physical, packs of toilet rolls and empty vapes thrown at us, just for a laugh! We got fed last, if the food had not run out, people tried to steal off your tray or gob in your food and showed lots of interest in what you were in for.

One prisoner walked up to me and gobbed me straight in the face then ran off, this kept happening day after day, I stank, I had no change of clothes and was getting a sore rash in my groin. That bastard is not going to win I thought, no way, no way.

Later by the rubbish bins I found a piece of discarded plastic curtain pole, I put it in my plastic bag with the rest of my stuff, latter that night I rubbed the end of the plastic pole against the rough wall by my bunk, trying to sharpen it to a point, if I am going down, I'm gong down fighting!

The next day gob boy spat again, I got a face full. I asked the guard what would happen if I fought back, he told me I would go on Basic, whatever that was, my daily life was pretty basic as it was! The guard was sympathetic but the guard had to see the gobbing and gob boy made sure he was not on view or on CCTV.

Later that day gob boy spat again , I saw the red mist, pulled the weapon from my bag, dropped the bag and screamed " Fuck you, this is going in your fucking face, I will take your fucking eye out, come on, make my fucking day as I jabbed the sharpened plastic into his face, come on, fucking come on".

The wing went silent, gob boy rushed away and locked himself in his cell, I followed angry was not the word, I was in a fuming rage. Then two guards floored me from behind taking the weapon from my hand. "Basic me, I do not give a fuck, Basic me" I screamed.

The guards did not Basic me and gob boy found somebody else to gob at or maybe the guards paid him a cell visit to "educate" him, I did not know or even care.

Prison makes you fight or become a victim, you have to choose!

After four or five days my cell mate got moved and nobody replaced him, life was lonely alone at night in a bare cell but at least I had privacy at last and wanked away and spunked, my balls were full and in some discomfort.

My chest was bad, I was bringing up green sticky snot, not good, I was cold with only a worn out, fit for the bin duvet to keep me warm, no heat in the cell, no kettle to make a hot drink, I had to think out of the box, think, I have hot water, how can I use it?

Central heating, radiators full of hot water, no pump though, a large china sink, I bunged plastic bag screwed up into the waste after running the hot water tap through, filled the sink up to the overflow, the sink became warm, now when it cooled I needed to keep refilling the sink over and over again, sod the condensation, I needed heat, any heat, the cell had a form of manual central heating, not bad I thought as I coughed and bought up more green snot from my chest.

Fuck them, fuck them all I thought!

To be continued . . . . .

m55uk4younger 09-18-2021 03:25 AM

I was in trouble, ill with a bad chest infection, I knew things could turn really bad, I asked to see a nurse, nothing happened so I refused to leave my bed and leave the cell to go walking in the bitter cold with only a shirt on, no fleece, no jacket, no coat, crazy to even consider it!

I just drank cold water from the tap, not good as it made me feel cold inside but drinking was more important than eating the slop the guards bought me to eat, most went straight into the toilet.

At times I really thought I would die, to be found dead in my cell, I shivered and shook, unable to stop it, kept coughing up green snot, out was better than in, I thought. Nobody gave a fuck, I saw no nurse, no guard, alone. I never planned to die in a dirty stinking Prison cell, no, no, fucking no way!

I ate the warm slop they called food, because it was warm, I would have loved a hot brew but using hot water from the tap, no, it needs to be boiling from a kettle. A kettle I should have had, but did not.

Tomorrow, never happened, no change of clothing, no pillow, I used my towel rolled up, just a sheet and a duvet cover and a fit for the bin knackered duvet. Prison, "If you have not got we will provide", total bollocks, my only hope was the kindness of fellow prisoners. I need to make friends, I needed to beat this chest infection, get out of this stinking cell.

I had worn my boxers and socks for a fucking week, I could wash them but drying them was a problem in the cold of winter, wearing damp boxers and socks was not an option, that would fuck up my body even more. No interaction, no radio, no TV, just four walls was killing me mentally, the blackness of depression, sleep my only escape from this hell.

Days passed, by day three the snot was clear in colour, not green, my body was winning the war. A kind female guard took pity, when she bought my food, food being a very loose description gave me two Paracetamol, "You did not get them from me" she said, "Understood and thank you" I replied. her name on her badge was Kae, a rather fat woman but with a kind heart, I bet she would bounce a few prisoners to the floor with ease if she had to, not taking any shit from them.

I liked Kae, not in any sexual way, and sex was not even in my mind at the moment, Kae seemed to get me some better food, even some fresh fruit that would keep until I fancied eating it, I always thanked her, I asked about getting a hot shower, Kae replied that she would see what she could do, "Maybe when it is quiet when everybody is banged up" Kae replied.

Good to her word, after evening bang up Kae open the cell door, "Don't even think of trying anything or your face will be hard on the deck pronto, clothed body or naked, I won't give a fuck" Kae informed me, "Understood" I replied.
I just wanted a hot shower to feel clean, despite having to put dirty clothes on again. Kae walked me to the empty shower block, towel in hand and Kae stuffed half a dozen sachets of shower gel into my hand. "Ten minutes, I will wait outside" Kae informed me, I guess Kae got to see lots of cock as a guard in a male prison, perk of her job.

Fuck the hot shower was so good, from head to toe I washed, my groin was still raw and sore with a nasty sweat rash, washing would help, i patted my groin area dry and briskly towelled the rest of my body dry before putting my dirty clothing back onto my clean body, then the walk back to my cell followed by me thanking Kae, only words but words I meant, my mind wondered to thinking if Kae had ever been fucked or was she still a virgin, sadly people judge bodies not the person. When you are in the shit, Kae would be there for you 100%, could you say that about good looking skinny fit bitches, maybe not.

Four days of rest, my chest a lot better, I was a day walker again, a bag man, not knowing where I was sleeping that night, walked to another wing just to be fed, killing time.

A talked to few of my fellow day walkers, some on remand, some now convicted, all of us waiting for a place to call home, I did six weeks of this in the middle of a freezing winter, rain, ice, snow, we walked in it all them, all of us huddled around radiators in the wing for a day to try to get warm before walking back later to another wing and cell just to sleep that night.

I got talking to a older man, late 70's bad health, a Diabetic, he had various meds in his plastic bag, I traded my morning carton of milk for some Paracetamol to help the savage pain in my sore groin. Fred that was the man's name, he offered me a clean pair of boxers, he was about my size or a bit bigger and had the chance to pack a bag of stuff before coming to prison, he had the bag in the dock when he was sentenced so it came to prison with him. Fred, the poor bastard got eighteen years from the Judge, a death sentence at his age, historic sexual offences, he told me. Fred was ok, a little Autistic, the Autism came over as aggression due to his frustration but he was always ok with me. After a few days Fred gave me a couple a Paracetamol daily and refused to take my carton of milk in return, I would remember his kindness.

Prison is a great leveller of people, all doing time, remanded or convicted of various offences. some Judge deciding how long you are going to spend in Prison, months, years, decades, some your whole fucking life!

To be continued . . . . . .

m55uk4younger 09-18-2021 06:57 AM

After six long hard weeks of being a day walker, I did get a long term pad, to call home for how ever long I did not know how long. After a few shit pad mates, I settled in with Stewy, Stuart, he was ok, we sort of got on, a life of give and take, Stewy had done time before, he was in his late fourties but looked over sixty due to life of drug use and dealing drugs at music festivals. Stewy was sentenced to do a seven year plus five year consecutive stretch for sexual crimes, then the five years became seven years after the victims appeal, so fourteen years in all, nine years before a chance of parole. Stewy kept on saying he was not guilty, I had my doubts and it was not my place to judge, the Judge had made his mind up after a jury of twelve found him guilty in court.

Myself, I was remanded, not even started my journey through the legal system, not even made any plea of guilt or not guilty. Fucking Magistrates, bastards!

Stewy like to shoot some pool between six and seven at night, before bang up for the night, we tried to give each other some space, some privacy when we could make it happen.

I noticed that a few younger guys were sexually active, some had Daddies, some did sexual favours for money or canteen as some older guys paid to be serviced. Prison gay existed for sure, straight guys still needed to spunk and a mouth is a mouth, female or male they both feel the same with your eyes shut!

Some guys wanked off in the showers, man jelly was a hazard on the wet floor, some guys just did not care! Cocks on full show as others dressed and undressed to shower, some knew you were looking, some wanted you to look, some wanted and offered more. I never saw anybody get raped in the showers, an urban Prison myth, that scared the fuck out of most men as they came to Prison for the first time. The shower area was very much for washing and the odd "pickup" and exchange of pad numbers to take things further.

A young guy around eighteen, nineteen seemed to latch on to me, Justin, doing time for a sexual assult on a woman, another toucher as he told me, if true, prisoners lie as I soon found out. He was always after sugar for a brew, something I did not use, but it had value in Prison. Besides once convicted you only could have fifteen pounds a week from your private cash moved to your spends account to buy canteen, stamps, phone credit etc. On remand this was fourty five pounds, a massive uplift.

Just after six pm, Justin put his head in my pad, Stewy was playing pool, Justin asked to come in, you learn to ask to enter another prisoners pad, respect. I called him in and told him to push the door closed, which he did. Justin wanted to "borrow" some sugar and he eyed some of my canteen on the window sill, drinks, orange juice, cans of Coke and nice proper lemonade. Then Justin took me by surprise, " I will suck your cock for a can of Coke, I'm fucking skint, but you can't spunk in my gob, deal?" Justin asked. I thought but not for long the Coke cost me sixty pence on canteen. "Deal" I muttered as pulled my trousers and boxers down, my body and cock were clean as Justin took my cock into his warm mouth, too soon I was near to spunking and I spunked into Justin's hands, which he washed under the tap and left the pad with a can of Coke and a few packets of sugar in his hands. Much better than a solo wank I thought as the rush of sexual orgasm relaxed me.

Not much later Stewy returned from the pool table and we got ready for another bang up and night watching the TV! I was not sure if Stewy saw Justin enter the pad and did not really care if he did, Stewy said nothing that night.

To be continued . . . . . .

m55uk4younger 09-19-2021 03:00 AM

Once I had a phone PIN code, I rang my solicitors (things happen slowly in Prison, you get used to that!), not available, ring back later, when? I ask, ok I will do that. Rang back later at the time I was told to ring, out of the office, I started to get pissed off. The receptionist was so sarcastic, "Somebody will visit you in Prison, we know where to find you, it is not as if you are going anywhere soon". Fucking useless I thought as I ended the call, Prison calls are not cheap, PIN phone credit sucks your spends money away then you have little for your weekly canteen!

Stuck on remand in Prison, fucked totally, no chance of a paid work job, convicted men come first, I need to stretch my mind, get out the pad, education I thought, it pays a few pence a day, under a pound, but a pound is a fucking pound I thought.

Soon I was doing English education, it was my worst subject at school, I was always better at maths. Soon I was helping other men who's English was really bad and a few men to which English was their second language, making some friends too, it gave me about £5 spends for a full five morning sessions of education, nobody gets rich in Prison.

Unlock at seven thirty am, time for breakfast, a shower then education, lunch, a few hours in the pad after the lunchtime lock up, Stewy did art education in the afternoon, a bit of a long wait to get on art, convicted men get the first free places. Then tea. tea time lock up, then free time to mix from six pm, do stuff maybe get some fresh air and a walk in the yard, a shower before seven thirty pm bang up for night. My weekday life, routine. Prison is all about routine!

Head counts drive you crazy, the screws simply cannot count, checks, rechecks and maybe a third recount, screws opening the pad door, "two", yes fucking two last time I checked, one up, one down or one the bog!

Another day nearly done, evening bang up came too quickly.

Stewy had a massive skin problem, maybe years of drug abuse, he had to plaster his skin in ointments to stop him scratching the fuck until he bled, he was a little shy close up, I had seen his cock when he pissed, hidden by his hand. "Look Stewy, I know you have a medical problem and you really need to get naked to put that cream shit all over you, then fucking do so, don't sit scratching until you bleed watching the TV, besides I have seen your cock when you piss, privacy, we have not got!" I told Stewy.

"Thanks mate, it is your pad as much as mine, so I would never ask but if you really do not mind . . " Stewy replied as he stripped totally naked, fuck his cock was massive flaccid, fuck, blessed he was with big bull balls too, I tried not to stare. Stewy plastered himself in cream but struggled to reach his back. "Want some help" I asked, "Would you" Stew replied.

"Put your towel on my bunk and get face down" I told Stewy, he did as asked, he gave me a pair of disposable gloves to put on, saves wasting the cream and it going into the hands rather than into the skin where needed. I rubbed and gently massaged the cream into his back, then started on his arse, Stewy said nothing as I massaged and rubbed cream into his firm arse, I ventured into his bum crack, Stewy still said nothing so I slid my thumb over his arse hole, Stewy made a low moan so I did it again this time pushing my thumb slightly into his arsehole, this was greeted with a another moan. I let my hand brush the back of his big scrotum, Stewy stayed silent but opened his legs a little wider which gave me better access to his scrotum.

"Done, I think mate" I told Stewy. "Time to get of my bunk and pay the fucking bill" I laughed.

Stewy moved, his face blushed "Sorry" he said softly as his massive hardon came into view, it must have been a good nine inch maybe ten inches plus, thick and very hard, precum glistened from his knob.

"Don't be, what happens in the pad stays in the pad, glad you enjoyed it, if you want to book another one I will see if I can fit you in!" I laughed.

"Maybe you should get upstairs, finish the Job, I will put the TV or some music on, don't mind me mate!" I laughed at Stewy as he climbed onto his bunk.

Soon Stewy was unloading his balls onto his chest, grunts and moans covered by the noise from the TV, then sleep hit Stewy as his climax ended. Stewy woke about an hour later, his cum drying on his oily creamed chest.

"Wow fuck mate, that was good, very good, I owe you mate" Stewy splurged as he rubbed his cum into his chest to dry it off.

We talked, be had a brew, we watched a film on the TV, then settled in to sleep.

Night turned to day and again the door was unlocked, a new day, another one served by Stewy, another one on credit to me if I got sent down.

To be continued . . . . . . .

m55uk4younger 09-19-2021 07:35 AM

Mornings were a bit of a rush, two prisoners handed out the milk and you helped yourself to what ever was on offer in a big cardboard box, sadly the box may have tasted a lot better. Ten minutes later the two "servers" made they way back to their pads, milk extras in hand, to use, trade or give to their mates. A lot of the older guys in downstairs pads with bad mobility missed out on their morning free milk, wrong in my eyes, but that is Prison.

Then came the queue to use the toaster, if you had any bread or if there was any spare bread by the toaster, you queued for fucking everything in Prison.

Next came the dash for showers followed by queues for any meds and to see the healthcare nurse, followed by guys getting out the wing to be walked to another block to work. Those doing education got to their classes and the wing cleaners set about cleaning the common areas of the wing and earning a paltry wage. Pads, you cleaned your own, in your own free time!

Stewy could not have any dairy stuff, milk, cheese etc, so I usually got his milk to bank and the cheese off his sandwich if it was filled with cheese, you did not get a choice, you got what you were given. You could order the food you wanted for each meal but that got changed very often by the kitchen. In return I gave Stewy the odd treat from my canteen, that is what you do with a decent pad mate, you can't just take, take take!

Who should I see walking with his stick, bag in hand, Fred, moving into a downstairs pad, solo because he had no bladder or bowel control following Prostate cancer, or so he told me. I remembered his genuine kindness and would say hello and return the kindness if I could, nearly eighty years old and a sentence of eighteen years the judge gave him!

Stewy grabbed a morning shower, just plain water, he could not use any form of soap but he needed to get rid of the cum from last night and the sweat from his body. Me, I liked to chill a bit in the morning before education, and shower before evening bang up, two showers a day when you are sitting around doing fuck all all day were not needed, maybe if you grafted or used the Prison gym, then maybe you needed two. I guess I was lucky to get a shower daily in Prison, in some prisons the prisoners did not.

Before education, I nipped into Fred's pad said hello, bunged him a couple of packets of milk from my window sill bank as a gift, a thank you was all I wanted and got it. Poor bastard I thought, Prison life will be so hard for him!
I left Fred to settle into his pad then got my gear from my pad and checked into English education for the next two and a half odd hour stint.

Half eleven ish all those on the wing started to queue up for dinner, all those out at work got fed dinner where they were, to be honest I had paid for worse food on the outside, some prisoners would not eat anything wet for fear that the food had been "messed" with this being a mainly sex offenders wing, the bottom of the prison barrel. Anybody caught "messing" with prisoners food faced a harsh penalty, loss of their job being the least, more time to served in Prison being the worst.

Bullying did go on, stuff taken off your tray or gobbing into your food if you let them. Most bullies backed down when confronted, fights kicked off over stupid little things and could escalate quickly, some people got a kettle full of hot sugared water thrown at them, some got stabbed but it was rare, as rare as people deciding to top themselves, suicide, but it did happen.

You picked your friends with care and respected other prisoners.

Dinner done, everybody got banged up for an hour while the screws, guards, officers, whatever you wanted to call them got to eat after a head count or maybe two was done.

When we got opened up, more education, or time in your pad alone to think, behind your door, closed or open but not allowed to go out on the landing, Me I chilled out listening to the radio via the TV while Stewy did art education. I just wanted to know how long I was staying in this place and to get on with my life, Justice happened slowly, very slowly!

I just touched a woman's arse on a bus, she wore tight trousers, not even wearing a skirt, I did not touch her panties or her bare flesh, her sex, her cunt, her tits, then I ended up here in fucking Prison, fucking Prison. Some women would be glad of the attention, some dress to impress and tease men, I am sure.

I got it wrong, I hold my hands up, sorry, I made a big fucking mistake. I did not rape her, murder her or any of that shit, just a touch, one touch.

The passing guard threw a letter in the pad, it was for me from the solicitors, they will visit me in two weeks time, no fucking rush then I thought, at least things were moving forward.

m55uk4younger 09-19-2021 11:12 AM

When we were unlocked at six pm I made a bee line to Fred's pad, he sat head in hands on his bed, "Ok to come in?" I asked Fred, Fred said nothing but waved me in with his hand. "Ok mate?", I asked. Fred looked up, "I can't do ten plus years in here, I can't" mumbled Fred. "One day at a time, mate, one day at a time", I replied.

"You are the only fucker in here that has helped me, listened, soon you will be gone, then what?" Fred asked. "Maybe, maybe not, I may go down" I replied, Fred pushed a strip of Paracetamol onto my hand, "Take them before I take the fucking lot and more, take them" demanded Fred.

I popped four Paracetamol pills from the strip, too keep if needed, I thanked Fred then returned the rest of the strip to him, "Don't you fucking dare, where will I get some lousy Paracetamol from, Healthcare, Dontcare or Deathcare?" Fred smiled. "Don't let the bastards win Fred", I smiled back to Fred. "Thanks" said Fred, "No need" I replied.

We talked for half an hour, well I listened then made my excuses to grab a shower before we got banged up for the night. Stewy was on the pool table and winning, winner stays on rule play.

The showers were quiet the last ten minutes rush, yet to start, a ginger guy, mid twenties early thirties came out of a shower stall stark bollock naked as I stripped naked from my clothes to shower, I had never thought of men as sexy, but he was, smooth except for his cropped head hair, olive tanned skin, six or even eight pack, I must of stared at his cock and low hanging balls, a bit of an Greek Adonis, he caught me staring, I am sure. Did he like to show off his naked body, I guess he did but in a refined way, just like body builders do when they pump up and pose. Ginger moved closer in then held my cock and squeezed a little, I just let him and found myself reaching for his cock, squeezing the same, fuck I was not gay, or was I, I wondered, maybe Bi sexual? Still the shower block contained only the two of us when Ginger whispered in my ear "Love you to fuck me, If you want to, really use me, deposit your spunk up my tight arse, Pad 49 if you are interested, I hope you are and soon, very soon" then he broke off the cock hold, dressed, grabbed his stuff, shower gel and towel and was gone. I quickly got into an empty shower stall, my cock semi hard, fuck, was that for real I thought as I washed, dressed and headed back to my pad, Pad 49 ringing in my head, did he just offer for me to fuck him I thought, fuck, he did offer and I was tempted!

Not much later Stewy returned to the pad and within minutes the door was slammed and locked for the night. Another quiet night in!

A brew, a chat, some TV and bed but my mind was on Ginger, I did not even know his fucking name and he wanted me to fuck him, if I wanted to!

I settled down to sleep as Stewy watched some late film on the TV, sound on low, subtitles on so not to wake me, the big overhead light off, just a glow of light from the TV. I dreamt, have not done that for ages, about Ginger guy and woke as my cock started to eject spunk into my boxers, fuck, I mumbled. Stewy must of heard me, "ok mate?" he asked. "yeh" I replied. "You were sort of mumbling and moaning to yourself, can I ask who or what is Ginger?" asked Stewy. "Don't fucking laugh, but I have had a wet dream, a very wet fucking dream, not had one for years, mate" I replied. "Ginger must have been good, one hot little bitch, a girlfriend?" asked Stewy. "Yes an old flame" I lied, a small lie. "Ask her to visit me one night soon" laughed Stewy. Should I tell Stewy to visit pad 49, I thought, but maybe not.

It was late, I was unsure what time was, time did not matter in Prison, routine only mattered. I got up, stood, my back to Stewy naked, I washed my crotch in the sink and rinsed my boxers out with a dab of shower gel and hung them on the pipes to dry, I slipped on a pair of old prison issue trackies on my naked bottom half that I had been given by another prisoner with some more various prison kit during a "fire sale" he had the day before he left Prison. The Prison provided me with nothing despite asking several times to several Prison officers, in one ear and out the other, with very little in the middle to stop it!

Before long Stewy and myself were asleep until the door banged open to start another Prison day, roll on the weekend no work, no education, eight thirty unlocks but five pm bang ups Friday, Saturday and Sunday "nights", five fucking pm! Only a hot cooked lunch, cold tea, brunch Saturday a roast something on Sunday and a three pm "takeout" tea in a bag on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No KFC, MaccyD or Dominos this is Prison not a Butlins holiday camp.

m55uk4younger 09-21-2021 04:56 AM

I decided not to go visit pad 49. For the next few evenings, I did not bump into Ginger in the shower block. On the third evening, I walked into the shower block to shower, it was quiet as usual, I tended to shower before the last minute rush as it gave me more time and I felt less rushed to get washed and out as more men waited for a free stall. Ginger was in a stall, having a shower so I stripped naked, folded my clothes and went into the stall next to Ginger, he turned, looked at me and smiled, then somehow Ginger had slipped under dividing wallboard and I felt his mouth on my cock, fuck it felt good, very good. Did Ginger want me to cum, did he want a mouth full of my warm salty spunk? I was not sure as he sucked me hard and wanked my cock into his mouth so hard and fast that I had to stifle a moan. I wanted to look down at Ginger, my cock in his mouth but did not as I scanned the area for other prisoners, the fear of getting caught was really turning me on so much. It was too much, with a muffled groan I pumped my warm salty spunk into Gingers mouth, spurt after spurt after spurt as my orgasm hit. Before I had come down from my orgasm Ginger was back in his stall, the noise of the water on, Ginger turned and said "Visit me please, pad 49, in case you forgot", then he left the stall to towel off dry, I think he made a point of showing off his tight toned arse to me, or was it just all in my mind. Ginger left the shower area and I finished off by soaping my groin area and cock, some drops of spunk remained, so no it was not a dream, Ginger had sucked me off to climax!

I was washed, dried and sucked off, I got myself dried off, dressed and headed back to my pad, Stewy was still on the pool tables, he was a good player, plenty of practice I guess.

I guess men banged up have to find a sexual outlet or things would be violent a lot more often, not that violence did not kick off, it did, very often over stupid little thing or over lack of respect. At breakfast earlier today some new gobshite was trying to act hard, picked on the wrong guy, Brian, an older man, black, very black, always well dressed, he Ironed his shirt out on the landing daily in the morning, always very polite, spoke to you if you even if you just said "Morning" to him. Well Brian was waiting for his turn to use the toaster, like you do, you queue for everything, you take your turn, well gobshite, a big guy, a loud big mouth says to Brian "Move your fat arse you black cunt!". Brian said nothing, turned, decked the guy in one punch, gobshite was sent flying! "Nobody calls me a BLACK cunt, the only cunt here is you" shouted Brian. The place was silent, two guards rushed to the scene and Brian and gobshite were escorted to and locked in their pad while they got each person's version of what just went on.

A few minutes later Brian was out of his pad, back on the wing, gobshite was still locked in his pad, fed in his pad, lunch and tea by the guards and he did not get out that day! Call somebody a cunt, you may get away with it, but not a black cunt, you will get decked!

Breakfast, education, lunch, a bit of free time in the pad to myself, tea, a bit more free time to mix if you want or do whatever, bang up, bed, day done! My daily life stuck in prison.

Two more fucking weeks until I see a solicitor, to find out the best and worst case scenario's, the charges, the plea that I had to make to court. Plead guilty, get fast tracked, get a discount on the time you are going to serve, or sit banged up, on remand waiting to get a trial, a few month's maybe a fucking year. No compo if you spend more time on remand than your final fucking sentence handed down by the Judge. The Justice system stinks like shit unless you have money, then it stinks a lot less but overall it is still shit for most people!

Too soon Stewy was back in the pad and the door slammed shut and was locked for the night, another night, another quiet night in. I guess it will be lots of quiet nights in for all the lads in here for a long time to come.

A least my balls were drained, that relaxed my mood a lot, Stewy did his usual "performing" he creamed his body with the shite from healthcare. Stewy asked me nicely If I could do his back again and another massage would be very nice, very nice indeed. Stewy was ok so I did cream up his back, his skin was red, angry and flaky and I knew his big balls were more than likely full of spunk, so as he did not object, in fact he opened his legs to give me better access, I massaged his scrotum and balls with my creamy slippery gloved hands. Stewy thanked me and I then joked "Then pay the fucking bill please, nothing comes for free in here you know, nothing, well maybe the odd blowjob if you are lucky, very lucky". I had been very lucky earlier, the blowjob from Ginger was awesome! Stewy handed my a packet of biscuits from his locker, "Thanks, but no thanks, I am on a diet, but the offer was good" I joked with Stewy. Humour is good, it help make prison life feel not so bad, respect and understanding for your fellow man too, remanded or convicted of whatever. Stewy had his faults, just like me, nobody is perfect, I guess but we seemed to get along, you had to or it would be hell, the screw's opening up to find one man dead in the pad when they checked heads or opened up, murder does happen in prison.

We talked we joked we watched some TV, we slept, two men were still alive when the screw's opened up to start another prison day!

m55uk4younger 09-23-2021 04:34 AM

Days and weeks passed slowly and before I knew it the guard told me to get my ass over to visits, my solicitor was waiting to talk to me.

When you cannot take pen and paper in to visits and only have your memory to rely on, it is tough. The solicitor had loads of papers but showed me nothing, the Police evidence, the victims statement, nothing. Mr solicitor said best case outcome a fine and a suspended sentence, worst case I get twelve months inside, but one third off if I plead guilty, have no trial and go straight for sentencing. Then the eight months becomes four months, you only serve half the time inside and also minus any time spent on remand. Sounded good, very good, only a another two months inside this shithole. Fight the system, I loose the third off, fuck, one touch, one stupid touch. I bet the bitch is playing it up, the stress, the fear of being on public transport etc and the compo she may get! Yep the compo.

I left visits having lots to think about, plead guilty, the Judge calls you a sexual pervert and danger to young women, touching being the first step on the ladder, the top step being rape and maybe murder to avoid being caught.
Dead people cannot talk can they?

Back to the wing, back to English education, back to Prison routine, my mind mulling over what the solicitor had said, next my plea hearing in person or by video link, more than likely video link, the cheaper option!

Lunch was pretty shite, funny how the kitchens can take good basics and fuck them up into over cooked slop, junk food and any carbs, pasta, rice, spuds, boiled, fried, in Jackets, unwashed jackets with mud still on the skins! Fuck me, wash the fucking spuds please. To follow the main course a banana that looked like somebody had trod on it or thrown it against a fall, both maybe, half went in the bin, the good half on a piece of bread and down my neck.

Last day to order canteen today, then in two days time delivery, if in stock, bit of a lucky dip really and the prices, I won't go there, rip off prices on minimal wages for education or Prison industry. Minimum wage for an hours work on the outside, you have to work a full week in Prison to get sub ten quid!

Some older guy asked me if it was right that I did pad massages, good ones with happy endings. Had Stewy been a bit loose with his tongue? I had not made it general knowledge. "You heard right, but happy endings cost a lot more depending on how happy you want the ending" I told the guy. "Very happy" replied the guy with a wink. Older sexual perverts tend to go for good looking younger fit "meat", most pay, some just take their pleasure, they fucking rape your arse, consent or no consent. A massage is one thing but getting fucked is totally another. What sort of guy was this guy? It pays to find out.

Ginger, pad 49, I could not get him out of my head, a blow job is one thing a full on anal fuck another, male or female, but in here male was the only option on offer.

I popped in to see Fred after unlock following lunch. Fred spent too much time in his pad alone, I knew what Fred had done to be in Prison. Daily papers and local papers were available to buy on the wing, totally surprised that sex offenders could order porn magazines on canteen, but they could, crazy really. "Fred can we talk about your offending", I asked Fred, "ok" Fred replied. "She was only fourteen at the time when you raped her, not once but half a dozen times in the back of your van, It was decades ago, I know, but you were the adult, a grown adult. Why?" I asked Fred. Fred thought what the answer should be but there was really no answer to justify what he had done, he took what he wanted to sexually gratify himself. Now he is in Prison, maybe to never leave alive! Fred put his head in his hands, it was not my job to judge him, that had happened, but I did feel sorry for him and more sorry for his victim, her life totally screwed at fourteen. I changed the subject, "Why don't you sign up for some education on the wing, get out off these four walls, talk to people?" I asked Fred, "Maybe" came his reply. "When are you going to offer me a brew?" I joked to lift the mood, Fred smiled, that was a start.

Would I touch again? I really doubt it, think but do not do, fantasy is ok until you cross into reality, then you end up in fucking Prison.

Before long it was tea time, more slop, tea time bang up while the guards ate, then an hour to do what you wish within reason, a walk around the yard, play some pool, a shower, a chat. All too soon the door was slammed and locked for another quiet night in with the TV, not free, you paid for it weekly!

Don't offend or is it don't get caught? If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, so very true. Just ask all banged up in here night after night, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

To be continued . . . . . . . .

m55uk4younger 09-25-2021 06:21 AM

Post, from my solicitors, my plea hearing in two weeks time by video link to court, things were moving, slowly but moving.

Prison life goes on, people come and people go, shipped out to do their time sentenced in another prison, new people come in on remand and new people come in on recall to prison, a high churn over of people and faces. Maybe if I get lucky I will get out in months before I become one of many stuck in a life of prison daily life, a rut that you do not want to get into.

Today at English education the tutor asked me if I wanted to mentor as I had passed my level one and was doing my level two, many were doing entry level, one, two or three, pretty bad English skills. Yes, I agreed. I also got paid to mentor as well as being paid a daily sum of under one pound to attend English education.

Some prisoners had had very bad school experiences, being told they were thick, self moral super low and gave up trying so turned to crime, not being the smartest so got caught and are doing time in Prison. A Young guy, Justin seemed to latch on to me mentoring him and the tutor noticed, "I can't fucking do it" soon disappeared and his confidence grew as long as you taught him like a seven year old kid.

Sadly that day big Jon came onto the wing, six foot six cocky EX traffic cop, straight onto English education as a mentor role also, fucking side lined by a convicted EX copper. Who you know not what you know! Justin went back to "I can't fucking do it" mode, I really felt sorry for the lad. I offered to help him with his English, outside of English education but only if he was serious or he could fuck off, I'm not going to waste my time on him. He grabbed the chance with both hands, good on you Justin, good on you.

I read up on cocky Jon, his day in court in the local paper, he tried to play the Justice system, the jury found him guilty as charged and the Judge sent him down passing remarks about his devious controlling traits, pure copper material, I thought! Big Jon tried to say the one rape was not rape as he did not penetrate her but he fucking wanted too and intended to rape her as he forced her legs open using his manly powerful legs before tearing her panties off her body. She must have been terrified, fucking terrified shitless. There were several charges he was found guilty of! Big Jon was soon mates with the number one, who ran the food servery lads and most of the guards on the wing. Was he a grass I thought, covid surveillance, inside information in exchange for the an easy time or reduced time in prison? Maybe I thought, maybe. Knowing who you can trust and not trust in prison is so important.

Justin began to trust me, opened up about his offending, he was a sexual toucher, he wanted attention he wanted help after a failed suicide bid, his three month old young son died in his arms. That has to fuck your head up big style. So Justin throws himself into the local river, fate steps in and some stranger dives in and saves him risking his own life, not that Justin wanted or asked to be saved. Justin gave up, the help he needed never came, so he offended, got arrested, pleaded guilty and ended up in prison. Did the Judge know all this or even care? "Send him down", next case please!

Justin is one of far too many locked in prison due to lack of mental health places, he needs fucking help, not more punishment, being in prison is really opening my eyes to a world I new nothing about or cared about. Now I care!

Another day nearly gone, Stewy rushing pack to the pad just in time before evening bang up, me showered, just showered no sign of Ginger today. Stewy doing his "performing" ritual, no massage but I do cream his back for him, he can't do it himself can he, I thought but Stewy must have a loose mouth, trust I thought, the biggie in prison.

Another quiet night in with the TV.

m55uk4younger 09-27-2021 03:16 AM

Another Groundhog day in Prison.

Evening bang up soon came, then Stewy comes out with a massive massive corker, I am shocked to the core at what he had done.

"When I spoke to the girlfriend, I asked her to Google you, to find out what is out there about you and your offending"

"You did what?" I replied, anger brewing.

"If you want to know ask me, I may tell you or I may not, but do NOT go behind my back, you could get into very big shit for asking her to do that, you know the fucking rules" I spat at Stewy.

Stewy went silent and got on with his "performing", creaming up his skin, the cheeky little git then asked me to do his back.

"On the bed on your towel, face down" I ordered Stewy.

I creamed his back up then without Stewy seeing I applied a good glob of my Deep Heat gel, which I used for a sore knee, onto to my gloved fingers and massaged it into his tender scrotum, just because I could, a smile coming to my face, I really worked it in well and waited for it to work it's magic!

If you want to really know how it feels guys then be very brave or maybe stupid and try it, but I warn you it is hard to get off your skin and scrubbing your scrotum is not an option I would advise.

"Payback Stewy" I laughed, "Fucking hot fire payback, enjoy."

The Deep Heat began to burn the tender scrotum skin and the balls of Stewy. nosey, loose mouth Stewy!

Lucky for him and me, Stewy took it as meant, his punishment, "sorry, fucking sorry" Stewy whimpered in pain, his balls and scrotum on fire from the Deep Heat treatment.

Stewy had seen the other, dark side of me!

We did not talk much that night, we just watched some shit on TV, but Stewy had learnt to respect me a whole lot more and my privacy too, a whole lot more than he did before today.

I slept pretty well, as for Stewy, he kept washing his balls to try to relieve the pain. The pain did lessen but he had a bad nights sleep, trust me, I know he did!

m55uk4younger 09-28-2021 03:14 AM

After a long wait, today is the day when I give my plea by video link, ten thirty am due in court, at last things are moving. My plea's, that I don't know, why should I plead guilty to secure a lesser sentence, but that is what I am advised to do.

Breakfast done, the onto education, then getting escorted to another block to do the video link stuff, or so I thought!

"Everybody behind your doors now and move it, now!" came a shout from a guard.

What the fuck, everybody scurried to their pads then got locked in, people were seen coming back into the wing to get banged up, counts, counts and more counts, some shit was happening, big shit by the look of things.

On yet another count I said "I am due in court by video link, I need to do it" to the guard, "Not happening, the whole prison is in lockdown, nobody is moving nowhere" came the reply.

A bag of lunch was thrown into each pad, the same for tea, the kitchens were empty, every prisoner now confined to their pad, counts, more head counts, then name check counts, somebody or somebodies were missing!

Everybody was banged up until the next morning, my day in court fucking stuffed up, well and truly stuffed up. Fuck.

How long to I have to wait now, went through my head, no answer came, I guess I wait for another letter, I can do little else!

Short but my head is done in with the lockdown!

m55uk4younger 10-01-2021 03:51 AM

I woke the next morning still very pissed off by the justice system, stuck in prison, remanded in custody, my chance to move forward, give my plea's to court cancelled. How long before I get another "slot" in the very busy courts, then a trial and the waiting time for that if I plead not guilty. Even if I plead guilty I have to wait for a sentencing "slot" in court, just to listen to some old fart of a Judge call me a sexual pervert etc. Sentence, how long, or a suspended sentence? All this is doing my fucking head in!

For the first time in my life I self harm, I cut my arm with a dismantled razor to use the sharp virgin blade, I carve the date I came into prison on it, it feels good at the time of doing it, it releases some tension. Maybe I should visit Ginger in pad 49 and relieve the tension in another way, maybe, I thought maybe.

Prison life is pretty grim you wear clothing and underwear worn by others, they may have been washed in between but it is still not nice, just like the prison towels, re washed but it could have been somebodies cumrag last time around. Gross isn't it? Just the thought of some old guy's thick spunk on it last week and you dry your face with it next time around, maybe it missed the wash cycle, did you check for old crusty spunk, I guess not. The prison should issue personal cumrags to self launder, but they don't, so the dirty bastards use the fucking towels to clean up their man Jizz. Never mind the dirty bastards who leave their spunky DNA all over the floors in the shower block for other to step in, they can't even be bothered to rinse it down the drain, filthy little wankers.

So now I have to sit and wait for a solicitors letter, no good ringing them, always out of the office or can't be arsed to take your call. Besides they know you are not going anywhere in a hurry.

English education pisses me off, given a task to do about famous hangmen and how the took pride in their work, quick and effective was the key to their fame, fucking hangmen, not something you want to learn about stuck in prison is it?
I do it anyway, it passes the time, now I know how to hang yourself, great education!

Lunch, wet and warm, very little protein, lots of cheap carbs, lucky if you get one of your five a day, fruit and veg in prison but you eat the shite if hungry and no money for canteen.

I try to chillout after lunchtime lockup when Stewy goes off to do art education. All I did was touch some woman's arse on the bus, full clothed she was and now I am in fucking prison, one fucking stupid touch, yet some people rape and murder and get away with it, but then again some don't they end up rotting away slowly in prison.

My arm is fucking sore as I look at the date I carved into it earlier, a good idea at the time, no, a fucking stupid idea, a very fucking stupid idea.

Stewy comes back to the pad for a piss and to make a brew on his break, first time he has asked me if I am ok as he looks at my artwork on my bloody arm. It was nice to be asked. A quick slash and cuppa and Stewy is gone, back to art education class and he banks another quid towards his canteen fund!

I want to visit Ginger in pad 49, fuck him hard up his tight little arse until my spunk erupts from my hard cock, but I cannot be bothered, depression, I can't even be bothered to wank one off myself all over the prison towel, depression, self harm is not good, I need some help, maybe some "happy" pills from the prison doctor.

Am I ok, not really!

m55uk4younger 10-02-2021 08:52 AM

Ginger lay on his bottom bunk awake and horny, the screws had just done their 1am body check, the light from their bright LED torch had scanned the bunks, next body check would be 5am. Ginger's padmate was snoring away, totally out of it, well asleep.

Why had the Hotguy in the shower's turned him down? He was sure he had given him almost perfect head, yet he had not visited him in pad 49, Ginger thought.

Ginger slowly pulled at his cock, working his foreskin slowly over his cock head, he needed some prostate stimulation, a cock up his arse, pounding it away hard. What he would give for a dildo or good rubber butt plug, but he had neither stuck in Prison.
The Judge gave Ginger four years, but he had only to serve half, two years inside, in prison, two long years.

Ginger thought about Hotguy in the showers, the blow job he had given him, his mouth full of warm salty fresh man spunk, somebody else's spunk not his own. Ginger loved cum, his own never got wasted, he swallowed it all.

Ginger was now leaking precum and he scooped it up using his finger and tasted it's sweetness, it was pure nectar.

Today maybe I will run into Hotguy in the showers, thought Ginger, he had not exchanged names but he had offered him to fuck his tight arsehole, he could do no more than that he thought.

As Ginger thought more and more his hand moved up and down his hard cock faster and faster until he started to pump his warm spunk into his groin and up onto his chest. The first spasm of orgasm was so hard that Ginger felt wetness hit his face as his orgasmic high hit his brain hard.

Ginger scooped every drop of his warm salty spunk into his mouth, then sleep over took his brain as his orgasm faded away.

In a half sleep Ginger saw the flash of light from the 5am body check, soon it will be unlock time again and another day, another chance to bump into Hotguy in the showers, another chance to offer his submissive arse and body to him, he could do no more he thought.

Stewy had kept me up all night tossing and turning, he came down twice in the night to piss, unlike Stewy I thought.

I needed to snap out of this depression and self harming, Ginger in pad 49 would be a good escape mentally and the offer to fuck his tight arse had me tempted, yeh more than tempted and after his great blow job, how could I say no, I could not, could I, it would be rude not to fuck him until my warm spunk coated his insides!

Ginger washed away the last of is spunk off his body as he washed his face and armpits in the basin, he looked into the plastic mirror, he was a good looker and cute, why did Hotguy reject him he thought.

m55uk4younger 10-03-2021 04:18 AM

Big Jon was lying in his bunk thinking, he was well in with the number one on the wing, he had already landed himself a plumb job mentoring in English education and was very matey with a few chosen screws.

Big Jon was sure an appeal would cut his sentence, it was partly the bitches fault, you can't lead a man on then when he is sexually excited say NO, she was lucky I had enough self control not to fucking rape her. She had led me on thought big Jon, so she got what was due, then she goes crying to the Police, I get charged, made to resign from the Police and thrown in this shitty prison full of lowlife offenders, fucking bitch thought Jon.

Big Jon had thought about the offer from the wing manager to provide "information" on those prisoners on remand and waiting for a trial, his reward an easy time in prison and possible time off his sentence if he delivered the goods that the justice system wanted, all off the record of course.

Once a Copper always a Copper thought Big Jon!

Breakfast done and off to English education, I must check up on Fred during my afternoon free time, I thought as he was rarely out of his pad.

Big Jon's English mentoring style was not going down well, I guess the prisoners showed as much respect for Big Jon as he showed them and Big John showed them little, he thought he was better than them, a lot better than them even though Big Jon was a convicted prisoner, yep convicted by a jury of twelve people, like a lot of prisoners in here!

Justin thought Big Jon was an arsehole and he was a pretty good judge of people, Justin was still doing extra English work with me helping him and he was learning, getting better slowly but getting better. Big Jon just knocked Justin's confidence not helping it and soon the English tutor noticed she had made a mistake with Big Jon, but he was backed by several prison officers, so demoting him would be very hard.

Before long it was the queue for lunch, more slops and carb laden junk but on a budget of less than £2 a day for three meals per prisoner what could you expect, crap, carbs and more crap!

Stewy was very quiet during lunch time bang up, he usually talked quite a lot, just banter really but today nothing. Had I upset him, had I said something? We need to sort this before the atmosphere becomes toxic, banged up for long periods of time in this tiny pad together.

Stewy could not get to art education fast enough, so I went to look in on Fred.

Fred was really depressed, his wife was not coping well without him and Fred confessed that he had thought of suicide. I tried to be his "rock" and told him to seek help from Mental health. Fred seemed to listen, well I hoped he did, I even joked I would have to find a new drug supplier and that raised a smile from Fred.

"Fred, sign up for education, any education, get out of this fucking pad for a few hours, make some friends, talk some shit, any shit" I told Fred. Fred said he would think about it, that was good, thinking about it was the first step to doing something.

I left Fred in his pad to mull it over our chat and went back to my pad, I marked some English work that Justin had done for me, not bad boy I though, not bad at all!

I had left the pad door open to get some air through it, then Ginger passed by, he stopped and said hi, I returned the hi. Ginger told me he now knew where I lived now , I guess he did, hard to hide in prison. He told me he had missed not seeing me in the showers and hoped to see me soon, but if he did not it was ok, he could take the rejection if i did not "like" him. I motioned for Ginger to come in, I Kissed him with passion on his lips, "I do like you, I like you a lot" I told Ginger, it is not you but me as I showed him my cut arm, the date still visible carved into my flesh! Ginger hugged me hard, "I think we both need a good fuck, I know I do and it would help you I am sure" Ginger whispered in my ear with a smile on his face.

"See you later" I said to Ginger as he left my pad and me with a semi hard dick.

It was so hard to find any privacy in prison, I did not want my first time with Ginger to be a rushed fuck and go, I wanted to enjoy him and him enjoy my hard pulsing cock inside him. Maybe all we could get was a wham bam, fuck?

Tea time was looming, more food junk and slops, I was only hungry for Ginger and his hot body, but could I get what we both needed?