getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   why is it so hard to find a female slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101016)

feet188 03-03-2012 02:43 PM

why is it so hard to find a female slave

ive been trying for months now and because im 18 i just cant get a female slave any tips because of the one female slave ive had she said i was great but finding another is becoming unbearable

fromo 03-03-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feet188 (Post 634911)
ive been trying for months now and because im 18 i just cant get a female slave any tips because of the one female slave ive had she said i was great but finding another is becoming unbearable

It's take me over a year to finaly find my perfect sub, it just takes time.
There are pleanty of female subs about, just that they tend to get swamped normaly. But, some advice, fi you honestly want to find some-one who matchs you, start to regular the chat, get to generaly know people, my sub, mysticalmadness, has been my friend for moths, before we even considered being dom and sub. The best s/m relation ships are made, when things aren't simple s/m, but more then that.
Never give in, just be patient.

marvel199 03-03-2012 02:52 PM

dont suppose you know anyone whos looking because i bet mistress like you get swamped all the time as well

AtticsToEden 03-05-2012 03:07 PM

Like Fromo said, be around, get to know people.
Also, put work into making your ad stand out. Check spelling and grammar. Write something that's a little different.
Good luck!

CollaredBlondie 03-06-2012 02:14 AM

You've really got to stand out. Post more on the site, be a username people recognise, make sure your ad is detailed, spelt correctly and uses proper punctuation and so forth. Give examples. Be different and creative. Don't be pushy. Get to know people. For the love of God do not try and Dom someone who hasn't said they'll be your submissive.

Basically: we're a picky bunch.

Blondie

Cuffed 03-06-2012 02:38 AM

Yeah I definately agree with the above, it's all about the conversation and getting to know the person. I personally think it says alot about a person if they come into chat and spam something such as...
[09:18:10] -RandomUsername-: any slave?
[09:20:05] -RandomUsername-: any slav???
[09:22:12] -RandomUsername-: any cam slaves here??

Or any phrases that are just blunt and asking for someone related to your interests. It just has "no effort" written all over it. Why would someone who posts a little quick message in chat put any effort into a proper training scheme. It's just a logical thing, all about consistency - start how you mean to carry out. If you get that connection and friendship it will be much easier to find out about interests and what the sub is actually looking for thus finding a better match. These things definately take time so I wouldn't worry too much just try to make friends - You never know you might meet a sub that is taken but eventually have a chance with her so don't just go out to make friends with not taken subs :)

TheGoldenBoy 03-06-2012 11:05 AM

Supply and Demand, sir.

12356416514a 03-07-2012 05:46 PM

Haven't you noticed? The internet is full of guys. There are only a few females and some off them are fake.

Also this is the wrong place to find friends, I know other and better sites to find slaves or masters.

TheLittleStrawberry 03-08-2012 04:00 AM

I usually seem to respond well to dominants who seem to hold a certain charisma, maturity and a natural glow that demands respect. Those are the guys that people usually look up to.

The rest in my eyes, are just boys and not really in my interest.. They never were. Maybe that's a bit of a poopy situation for newbies who genuinely want to learn. But just try to post around like already mentioned, and create a good, strong reputation for yourself. That way you will be more attractive in the eyes of the silent lurkers... or active subs :)

Lucid 03-09-2012 08:48 AM

There are plenty of girls looking for a Dom, most of the time they don't know what they are doing or are just looking for a show. So sometimes it's not them, it's you. But I'm sure you'll find somebody you can put your trust in and have a fun relationship with.

Don't give up.

Master_naku 03-09-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feet188 (Post 634911)

A lot of it is also available, female subs are the most wanted, and some of the ones out there want female doms, so that cuts into your available even more.

Just look at the ad's section its about a 1:5 female to male ratio for subs if not higher

Manbearpig 03-10-2012 12:39 AM

There are a lot of females here, don't get me wrong. But they are picky when it comes to the type of guy they want. Let's face it, girls are smarter than guys usually. If they are going to be involved with BDSM, they are not going to want some random guy they know nothing about. They might stick with a mistress. If they do choose a male master, they want to know A LOT about this particular person. It is all about an issue of trust. They usually do a lot more homework than males do when it comes to these sort of things. Can't really blame them either.

depp 03-10-2012 08:35 PM

There are a whole lot of female subs in the world. The secret is getting to know women interested in kink. As you get to know them better and establish some trust you will be surprised at the things hiding within your new friends.

Don't hide who YOU are. Hint at it or outright say it (depending on the situation). The right people will pick up on your hints. I don't believe these is a shortage of subs. Being a sub requires a lot of trust. You need to display and prove that you are capable of deserving that.

On an unrelated note: I am looking for a slave with no limits. Must have rainbow tattoos and love scat swapping. Must also fit in my school backpack and hide from my parents when they are home.

shynessincarnate 03-11-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by depp (Post 639123)
On an unrelated note: I am looking for a slave with no limits. Must have rainbow tattoos and love scat swapping. Must also fit in my school backpack and hide from my parents when they are home.

Ooooo, pick me pick me!!!!! I completely fit the bill! Just give me time to remove the list of limits from my signature and find some time and money to get rainbow tattoos. I'm not sure however if *you* would be ready for me. I mean, I fit in a backpack and all but you'd need to invest into big one! Oh! *smacks forehead* and an invisibility cloak - you know, so I can hide from your parents... :D

(so sorry, I couldn't help it)

On another note, one more pertinent to the thread at hand, I don't think the problem has to do with age. Be yourself, be patient, get to know some people on here, get known around here and you'll find someone eventually. :)

Shy

depp 03-11-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Be yourself
Quoting this because it is really true. If you don't hint or tell people into kink, you are going to have a hard time connecting with people who share you interests. Maybe it's because I'm in San Francisco but not a single person has rejected me because I let them know I was more "beta" than "alpha" and a little into kink.