getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wearing workout clothes in public? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288702)

Wedgiebondagebabe 01-10-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2611530)
Have you ever worn your workout clothes in public?
Yes all the time.
If so, why?
When I was younger it was usually when I was just coming out of dance and we would run to the store down the street before going home so there wasn't really a need to put clothes over a leotard and tights. Now I wear workout clothes when I go to dance and usually it is just pants and a t-shirt so I don't care if people see.
Do you do it often?
About once a week maybe
Are your workout clothes tight/revealing?

Usually not. To me workout clothes are either leggings or sweat pants and then either a tank top or tshirt depending on the weather. In the warmer months, Ill wear shorts, but they will be running shorts so I usually don't cover them.

andrew_b 01-10-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe (Post 2613518)
Usually not. To me workout clothes are either leggings or sweat pants and then either a tank top or tshirt depending on the weather. In the warmer months, Ill wear shorts, but they will be running shorts so I usually don't cover them.

Wow and it didn't bother you in a leotard?

sexybabeforu 01-12-2017 01:31 PM

Have you ever worn your workout clothes in public? Yes

If so, why? Working out or going back from work out

Do you do it often? once to twice a week

Are your workout clothes tight/revealing? usually shorts and sports bra. sometimes it would be the one piece swimsuit that i jog in public to practice biathlon event to handle the feeling running in them

andrew_b 01-12-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexybabeforu (Post 2616417)
Have you ever worn your workout clothes in public? Yes

If so, why? Working out or going back from work out

Do you do it often? once to twice a week

Are your workout clothes tight/revealing? usually shorts and sports bra. sometimes it would be the one piece swimsuit that i jog in public to practice biathlon event to handle the feeling running in them

Oh very fun, ever been complimented while wearing them?

sexybabeforu 01-12-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2616419)
Oh very fun, ever been complimented while wearing them?

no not really or usually slave did not take notice of people complimenting as she works out.

andrew_b 01-12-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexybabeforu (Post 2616432)
no not really or usually slave did not take notice of people complimenting as she works out.

Is it you or your slave that wears this?

sexybabeforu 01-12-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2616438)
Is it you or your slave that wears this?

sorry for the confusion but slave is referring to herself as her rules is not allowed to identified herself as a human/individuals

andrew_b 01-12-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexybabeforu (Post 2616445)
sorry for the confusion but slave is referring to herself as her rules is not allowed to identified herself as a human/individuals

Ah okay, that's fair enough

Truckernaut42 01-12-2017 09:01 PM

I went to the grocery store in a wifebeater and really short gym shorts once, they were mens shorts too but they were pretty damn short

andrew_b 01-12-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2617076)
I went to the grocery store in a wifebeater and really short gym shorts once, they were mens shorts too but they were pretty damn short

That is pretty daring, did anyone notice?

NerdyNympho 01-13-2017 10:20 AM

Yes
If so, why?
I run. And they're comfy!
Do you do it often?
Yeah, I run most days
Yeah, I usually wear tight shorts and a tight tank top

Juliett 01-13-2017 01:42 PM

I'm not really an active person, but sometimes I wear clothes that might be considered workout clothes(if that makes sense) and I sometimes go out like that. It doesn't happen very often as I don't like wearing such clothes outdoor, though.
As for whether they are tight or revealing- neither, I guess. Loose would be a good word.

Wedgiebondagebabe 01-13-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2613560)
Wow and it didn't bother you in a leotard?

I had just come from dance. I wasn't bothered by it. I was also younger and did not care as much as I do not.

andrew_b 01-13-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliett (Post 2617946)
I'm not really an active person, but sometimes I wear clothes that might be considered workout clothes(if that makes sense) and I sometimes go out like that. It doesn't happen very often as I don't like wearing such clothes outdoor, though.
As for whether they are tight or revealing- neither, I guess. Loose would be a good word.

Ah okay, I get what you mean

barebuns 01-13-2017 07:48 PM

Yes, yoga pants (and, for that matter, some pants that are almost as form-fitting)

If so, why?
Not to be a tease or exhibitionist. I actually like the feeling of shame and embarrassment of my exposed butt. I've got a bit of a bubble butt which I used to be very self conscious of. Now, well, I'm a bit more uninhibited.

Do you do it often?
Every other weekend or so, weather permitting.

They're quite form-fitting but I make sure they're opaque.