getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22/F Keep me Horny Birthday (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420637)

Drippingsub 12-16-2022 04:39 AM

22/F Keep me Horny Birthday

Hi GD

My birthday is on 30th December. Last year I made an edging thread leading upto it and it was so much fun.

This time however I won't be free after Christmas until almost the end of January due to a family thing.

So I thought of doing a pre birthday thread.

There isn't an end point of this thread yet but 20th Dec might be the last day before I get really busy.

There's absolutely no cumming unless I ask for permission on this thread and get it. Your challenge is to make me ask as early as possible and mine is to hold off as long as I can.

Keep me constantly horny, I'll report on all tasks and dares within my limits.

I share a room and a kitchen with my roommate but we have separate bathrooms. Both indoors and outdoors are into play.

Bonus: If y'll make me ask for permission to cum within the first 24 hours of posting this thread then I'll give y'll pee control too for the duration of the thread.

Early morning, 16th Dec

Edit: When I ask for permission, I need more people saying yes than no in those who are active on the thread at that point of time.

aussiedom 12-16-2022 04:44 AM

So you'll do any dare within reason?

SirStephen76 12-16-2022 04:47 AM

How many people need to give permission for you to cum?

Spend the next 30 minutes not edging, just slowly circling your clit, avoiding directly rubbing it. Think about how nice it would be to touch it properly.

Drippingsub 12-16-2022 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiedom (Post 4956139)
So you'll do any dare within reason?

Yes, any dare within my limits.

Drippingsub 12-16-2022 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirStephen76 (Post 4956141)
How many people need to give permission for you to cum?

Spend the next 30 minutes not edging, just slowly circling your clit, avoiding directly rubbing it. Think about how nice it would be to touch it properly.

Just 1 unless instructed otherwise.

Still in bed and 30 mins seem like a long torture xx Starting with it now

SirStephen76 12-16-2022 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4956145)
Just 1 unless instructed otherwise.

Still in bed and 30 mins seem like a long torture xx Starting with it now

Hmm, how about each time you ask you need more people to say yes than no?

Drippingsub 12-16-2022 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirStephen76 (Post 4956148)
Hmm, how about each time you ask you need more people to say yes than no?

Got it. Will add it in the main post.

It is so horribly hard to type this with my left hand as my right is on my clit xx I'm so wet already, how I wish I could touch my clit where I want to xx

Bear21 12-16-2022 05:22 AM

Take your vibrator and circle your clit without touching it - 5 min with it off and saying in your head "I want to cum", then 5 min with it on, circling but not touching saying in your head "please may I cum?" :)

Kaiyo 12-16-2022 05:28 AM

Once an hour while you're awake you have to insert something into your pussy
just a small in and out with your finger is more than enough, we just gotta make sure you always know how wet you are and that your mind is on the important place c:

Drippingsub 12-16-2022 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear21 (Post 4956161)
Take your vibrator and circle your clit without touching it - 5 min with it off and saying in your head "I want to cum", then 5 min with it on, circling but not touching saying in your head "please may I cum?" :)

This was crazy, especially the time with the vibrator on felt like hours of slow torture xx

I'm dripping so much, my panties are drenched and I have wet spots all over my sheets as I had pulled my panties to my knees while using the vibe x

Drippingsub 12-16-2022 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiyo (Post 4956164)
Once an hour while you're awake you have to insert something into your pussy
just a small in and out with your finger is more than enough, we just gotta make sure you always know how wet you are and that your mind is on the important place c:

My mind is always right there xx

Bear21 12-16-2022 06:21 AM

Take your vibrator and circle your clit again for 5 min with it on. During this time play with your nipples.

Once the 5 min is up choose 2 or 5 then see the spoiler:

Spoiler:
If you choose 2, place the vibrator on your clit for 2 min while it is still on.
If you choose 5, turn the vibrator off and hump it for 5 min
If you opened the spoiler before choosing, do 5 then 2

Drippingsub 12-16-2022 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear21 (Post 4956191)
Take your vibrator and circle your clit again for 5 min with it on. During this time play with your nipples.

Once the 5 min is up choose 2 or 5 then see the spoiler:

Spoiler:
If you choose 2, place the vibrator on your clit for 2 min while it is still on.
If you choose 5, turn the vibrator off and hump it for 5 min
If you opened the spoiler before choosing, do 5 then 2

I chose 2 then opened the spoiler. I loved the spoiler idea, really amps up the anticipation and arousal to another level because that was the only thing running around in my mind those 5 mins.

2 was risky af! I was so turned on that I wasn't sure if my clit wouldn't be able to hold on for 2 whole mins with vibe turned on. I had to control so badly and I almost threw my vibe away from my clit as soon as the timer turned off.

Also, in the midde of all this my roommate has woken up now so it's the start of a normal day and keeping up appearances from now on x

Bear21 12-16-2022 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4956209)
I chose 2 then opened the spoiler. I loved the spoiler idea, really amps up the anticipation and arousal to another level because that was the only thing running around in my mind those 5 mins.

2 was risky af! I was so turned on that I wasn't sure if my clit wouldn't be able to hold on for 2 whole mins with vibe turned on. I had to control so badly and I almost threw my vibe away from my clit as soon as the timer turned off.

Glad you enjoyed the choice, and glad you are enjoying the toy :)

flon2 12-16-2022 08:47 AM

Time for a wardrobe change!

Strip naked. Put your wet panties in your mouth.
Gather your string bikini, short skirt and butt plug.
Pinken up your ass with 25 spanks per cheek.
Insert your butt plug.
Another 25 per cheek.
Put on your string bikini.
Pinch your nipples hard.
Put on your skirt.
Pinch your nipples hard again.
Remove panty gag. Hang it on your doorknob. Enjoy your bottom attire for the rest of the day.