getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Life Swap (Game) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45649)

XBOX360 04-18-2010 03:04 PM

Life Swap (Game)

So heres how this will work.

Two people, any people, boy or girl, will swap lifes for a week. They will try to live the other persons life excactly as told (as long as there limits allow it).

Obviously if the people are completely different ages they will have to adapt to live each others life as best as they can.

This is how it will be laid out:

Person One: I would like to Sign Up to Life Swap. Then I will swap with only boy/girl. Or I will swap with either a boy or girl.

Then the person below would say: I would like to swap with *Enter person aboves name*

Then they will PM each other with a short description of there day to day life. What they can do (eg masturbate etc.), what they can't do (eg can masturbate but can't cum). Also if any additions are wanted they can include them.

Additions can include:
  • Swapping slaves or master with the other person.
  • Swapping current dares with the other person (Eg, if person 1 had to write something on there body with perminent marker and leave it there, then person 2 would have to write that on there body, and person 1 could wash it off.
  • Each person made to write a blog on getDare everyday.
  • Or anything else that you both agree on.

So anyway, I will start off:

I would like to sign up to Life Swap. I will swap with either a boy or a girl.

BettyBoop 04-18-2010 03:05 PM

Moved to person above dares seeing as that's what you've made it.
If it's meant for random choosing I'll move it back.

eroob 04-18-2010 03:08 PM

Wow. This is super creative and sounds like fun.

Is the goal to just follow that person's daily schedule for a week? Like how far is it supposed to go?

[edit] I think it would be fun to swap with a girl

XBOX360 04-18-2010 03:24 PM

@BettyBoop: Yeah, it is Person Above, thanks for moving it.

@eroob: It can go as far as you want it to go, just discuss it with the person who you Swap With. It can just be following there weekly/dayly schedule, or even go as far as wearing the same sort of clothes as them, do the same kind of stuff as them, masturbate the same times, and the same number of times as them. Anything you want really.

P.s Remember this is Person Above so someone still needs to swap with me.

P.p.s Thanks for the Thanks Betty, lol.

TORDPlayer 04-18-2010 08:06 PM

I will swap with you!
I will swap with either a boy or girl.

kinky_dares 04-19-2010 04:10 AM

Sounds great!

I will swap with a girl.

Platypus 04-19-2010 03:45 PM

since they both got banned, i guess i'll swap. if somebody swaps with a person who already swap, like if somebody swaps with me after i swap with you, do i now act like them and they act like you? this could get complicated, but fun :)

MrCrevonald 04-19-2010 03:53 PM

sounds good, ill swap with a girl xD would be fun :)

mattc272 04-20-2010 10:41 AM

Hi
I would like to swap life
I would preferbly like a girl but if any guys are intrested I will see what happens

qatguy 04-20-2010 09:30 PM

i will only swap with a girl's clothing.

horpat 04-21-2010 06:13 AM

I would like to swap with girl/boy. Can be gay, lesbian, anyone. PM me

BmoreRavens 04-21-2010 08:48 PM

ill swap with a female. pm me

20/m/USA

charli 04-21-2010 09:01 PM

I'll swap with boy/girl prefer girl, but either works for me. Just PM me the details.
thanks.

Lonelyangel 04-22-2010 01:42 AM

I will swap with anyone who wants to PM me :)

XBOX360 04-22-2010 09:30 AM

Seeing as this sort of went wrong at the start and I got no replies due to them getting banned I will ask again.

I will swap with either a boy or a girl. And seeing as no-one is doing the person above thing, just pm me with your info and I will pm back.

Also will you edit your post once you have swapped with someone, so you don't get loads of replies?