getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   [F/24] Lock me up and make me messy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329209)

messy-emiy 12-12-2017 01:33 PM

[F/24] Lock me up and make me messy

Hi all :D

This evening I have some alone time and I am planning on celebrating it by getting really messy. I also just got ankle and handcuffs that I want to try out. They all have a hinge to secure them. Does anyone want to bind me and make me messy and humiliated? :D

Blue Griffin 12-12-2017 01:44 PM

Sure. What type of mess do you want? Where do you plan on doing it and for how long? Any other details?

messy-emiy 12-12-2017 01:45 PM

I feel quite kinky so I was thinking of a poop dare or something. But I would not know if I would do the things that I might be thinking about :D

Mappy 12-12-2017 02:12 PM

Bind ur ankles and hands after stripping to just ur undies then sit on bathroom floor ur not allowed to move till u pee and shit urself have fun

messy-emiy 12-12-2017 02:14 PM

I have just been trying something like that. I wanted to shit in a cup and hide my keys in there and then cuff myself with my hands and legs behind me. But I could not poop enough, only a little bit came out.

ltakltak 12-12-2017 02:44 PM

As a start:
Wear tightfitting clothes, 3 layers thick at all places and then cuff your ankles.

Make a bowl in which you have mixed your pee 1:1 with yoghurt or chocolate mouse. 50% goes over your body (pour it over your breasts), and 50% goes in a cup, in which you store your key. The cup goes in the freezer. Then cuff your hand behind your back, make sure to loop the cuffs through your panties.

messy-emiy 12-12-2017 04:03 PM

Just got the cup out of the freezer, I guess I need to lick it open when I start? :D

messy-emiy 12-12-2017 04:09 PM

Im up for some battleship before I do that though :D

messy-emiy 12-15-2017 07:51 AM

Just a heads-up, Ill be around for most of the weekend and I'll probably be looking to get into some multiple day bondage messy shenanigans :)

Screamnbeaver 12-15-2017 08:11 AM

Eat and drink lots to start with . Then give your self two big enemas in the tub . Pour 4 cans of soup /stew and anything else you want in the tub . Drink a ton more . Take lots of laxative. Cuff you feet and hands must be cuffed . Leave one hand free. You must be cuffed to the tub somehow. Now add a bit of water to the mix not too much though just so you can have a small bath not large. wait till you piss and shit everywhere .with your free hand bath yourself in your messy filth

messy-emiy 12-15-2017 12:18 PM

I'll try to do that one but I am not sure if I can make the bathroom really messy as it is shared. I also don't really know how to lock myself to anything over there.

For now I actually think I am going to tape some plastic underpants to my body and see if I can get some fun with that :D

I could even do a onesie dare with emlalock or something :)

messy-emiy 12-15-2017 01:55 PM

I went on and did what I said above, I am now in taped up plastic panties (like big grandpa ones with bears :D) and my onesie. I put the combination up on the new emlalock site. Voting should be possible over here: https://www.emlalockv2.space/#/f/oe7wsp6j1j but it works a bit janky.

WedgieGary1996 12-15-2017 02:48 PM

I gave you some time because I'm such a nice person :D

messy-emiy 12-15-2017 02:51 PM

Ah thank you!
To be honest, I am a bit concerned because I really need to pee really badly, but when I do the plastic pants will probably fill up and start to leak and make everything really gross and sticky and wet so I am really trying not to pee but I suspect there is now at least 5 hours on the clock so I won't make it without peeing :S

WedgieGary1996 12-15-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messy-emiy (Post 3075259)
Ah thank you!
To be honest, I am a bit concerned because I really need to pee really badly, but when I do the plastic pants will probably fill up and start to leak and make everything really gross and sticky and wet so I am really trying not to pee but I suspect there is now at least 5 hours on the clock so I won't make it without peeing :S

I like to hear it's uncomfortable lol. I guess it's a risk you take lol