getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penis Questions for Gay Guys (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319606)

BuckNateK 08-20-2017 04:43 AM

Penis Questions for Gay Guys

Well, I guess others can answer too, but it's designed for gay guys. On questions you're not sure, estimate.

1. How long is your penis?
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass?
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked?
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with?
5. How many different people's penises have you handled?
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock?
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass?
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis?
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to)
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)?
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member?
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks?

BuckNateK 08-20-2017 04:46 AM

1. How long is your penis? 4.5"

2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? About 7"

3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? About 9"

4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? About 3.5"

5. How many different people's penises have you handled? I think 6

6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 12

7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 13

8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? 11

9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) yes, I don't like black cock. Just never appealed to me.

10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yes, on a party bus

11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? Yes, first cousin

12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? No

cheese_and_nacho 08-21-2017 08:52 AM

1. How long is your penis? About 6 inches.
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? Not sure,
maybe about 6 too?

3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? about 6 and a half inches, would be my guess.
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? around 3 inches.
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? 5, apart from my own.
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 16.
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? Haven't fucked somebody up the ass yet, I used to prefer to bottom.
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? 12.
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) Not at all.
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yes.
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? Yes, first cousin.
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? If they ask, sure, why not?

DanB258 08-21-2017 09:11 AM

I'm bit but

1. How long is your penis? 5.5 inches
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass?6.5 inches
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 6.5 inches
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with?4 inches
5. How many different people's penises have you handled?About 7
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 15
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 32
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? 14
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to)Like all
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? School playground when I was at school
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member?No
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? Yeah I suppose so

trying 08-21-2017 10:16 AM

1. How long is your penis? 5
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? 7
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 7
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 3
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? 12
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 14
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 17
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) white
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? yes
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? no
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? yes

bareslut4u 08-21-2017 04:09 PM

Here are my answers...
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckNateK (Post 2926307)
Well, I guess others can answer too, but it's designed for gay guys. On questions you're not sure, estimate.

1. How long is your penis? 6.5 inches
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? 9 inches
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 9 inches
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 4 inches
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? 7 or 8
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 20
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 18
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? 16
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) no
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yes, several times
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? No
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? Sure, just ask.

cryfly 08-21-2017 07:42 PM

1. How long is your penis? about 14 cm / 5.5 inch
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? never had one
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? about 16cm
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? about 12 cm
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? just two, and my own ofcourse
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? about 15 years old Id guess
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? never
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? about 12 I guess
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) Nope
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yes
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? Yes, a cousin
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? Sure

tcitycity 08-22-2017 01:00 AM

yep

1. How long is your penis? has varied over the years. Currently has been has been: Hard at 7-8 inches.or Soft as much as 5-6.
9 inches -- the guy has been the longest ever.
Same guy. Though being BI, Nearly all guys have been long, but not always skinny.
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 4 inchs - but this one was also a shemale.
Lost count -
Probably age 10 or so.. was also first ever threesome.
Was with first gf and first male friend too.
Age 12 same guy and girl.
Age 13 - Previous times were always thresomes with the above two friends.
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to)
Race has never been part of my sexual choices.. though size and attitude has been.
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yep per parties
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? Brother. Though its been usually just jerking off.
Though I did suck him once.

Not neccesarily - Though I talk to GD users - they are typically annonumous.
I tend to stick with local friends or other where we get to know them beforehand. Though yes wife & I have done strangers from the better bars we might go to.

Edited: We stopped doing strangers years ago though

Broffle 08-22-2017 04:15 PM

1. How long is your penis? Little under 7"
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? 6"
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 7"
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 5"
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? 15 or so probably
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 19
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 21
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? 17
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) Not really
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yes
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? No
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? Maybe if I get one in return...

natethegreat 08-22-2017 04:45 PM

Im not gay but love penis.

1. How long is your penis? 4.7 cm flaccid and 9.6 cm erect, about an inch thick either state. uncircumcised as well.
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? 13.5 cm erect.
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 21.5 cm erect.
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 5 cm erect.
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? Maybe 15.
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 9 years old.
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 9 years old.
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? 9 years old.
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) Caucasian only.
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? No :(
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? Yes, cousin of the family I was adopted by.
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? Yeah, its only a picture of my cock. Lol.

trying 09-20-2017 10:44 AM

1. How long is your penis? 5 inches
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? 7 inches
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 7 inches
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 4 inches
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? 22
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? not
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) white
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? yes
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? no

Forester 09-20-2017 06:42 PM

1. How long is your penis? Around 6 inches.
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? Around the same size as my own, maybe just a little bigger.
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? Same as went up my ass.
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? Maybe 4 inches?
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? 7 or 8.
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 23
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 18, with an old girlfriend, but I suppose it counts. Don't really have an interest tho.
8. At what age did you first realize you like penis? Realizing, maybe like at 16, but actually accepted after I turned 20, and got around to try it at 22.
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) Not really.
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? Yes.
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? Nope.
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? Why not?

mslut1961 09-20-2017 09:19 PM

1. How long is your penis?
7"
12"
12"
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with?
3"
>100
Black
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)?
Yes
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member?
No
Yes

cacti 09-24-2017 05:47 PM

1. How long is your penis? 6 inches
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? n/a
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 5 inches or so
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? same as above
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? one
6. How old were you the first time you sucked cock? 15
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? n/a
9. When it comes to penises, do you have a preference of race? (It isn't racist--we can't control what we are attracted to) nope
10. Have you ever shown your penis to a group of people (in real life, outside of a locker room or other place nudity is accepted)? nope, hope I never have to
11. Have you ever pleasured a family member's penis, and if so how close of a family member? nope
12. Are you willing to send a dick pic to any getDare user who asks? yeah

trying 09-25-2017 05:29 AM

1. How long is your penis? 5
2. How long is the longest penis you have ever had up your ass? 7
3. How long is the longest penis you have ever sucked? 7
4. How long is the shortest penis, other than your own, that you have ever played with? 3
5. How many different people's penises have you handled? 12
7. How old were you the first time you fucked someone up the ass? 17