getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude walk cold or hot? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306574)

andrew_b 05-16-2017 01:59 PM

Nude walk cold or hot?

If you had the choice between walking nude at night but it being quite uncomfortable cause it was cold or to walk during the day but it would be comfortably warm

We shall say the night walk takes 10 minutes and the day one takes 5 minutes

Dice7 05-16-2017 02:01 PM

I've done nude walks in the middle of the winter, as long as it isn't raining it isn't too bad. So def cold night

Damaris 05-16-2017 02:50 PM

I've done both, and it really depends. I dont mind doing it in broad daylight provided I have some sense of being concealed somewhat. Warm means it's more pleasant to stay nude longer, and for sure it's better for my male pride :D.

But done walks in the winter too, dont mind if its short.

Ravenwood 05-16-2017 03:07 PM

I will take the 5 minute walk on the day. I get cold way too easily

andrew_b 05-16-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dice7 (Post 2791324)
I've done nude walks in the middle of the winter, as long as it isn't raining it isn't too bad. So def cold night

That is a fair point, I'd say rain makes it feel worse

andrew_b 05-16-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaris (Post 2791396)
I've done both, and it really depends. I dont mind doing it in broad daylight provided I have some sense of being concealed somewhat. Warm means it's more pleasant to stay nude longer, and for sure it's better for my male pride :D.

But done walks in the winter too, dont mind if its short.

Doesn't like you are too bothered about either option really

andrew_b 05-16-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenwood (Post 2791440)
I will take the 5 minute walk on the day. I get cold way too easily

Well at least it's only short

IceMaiden 05-16-2017 03:12 PM

If the warm was because of sun, I would take the night walk.

If it was just hot/humid with no sun, the day one. (I'm allergic to UV lights and react to sunlight.)

andrew_b 05-16-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceMaiden (Post 2791460)
If the warm was because of sun, I would take the night walk.

If it was just hot/humid with no sun, the day one. (I'm allergic to UV lights and react to sunlight.)

That's interesting actually not thought about that

AtomicBanana 05-16-2017 07:02 PM

The kinky part of me would want to say the day one because it'd be more thrilling, but the realistic part of me is saying that I'd have more freedom to go more places at night.

andrew_b 05-16-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicBanana (Post 2791763)
The kinky part of me would want to say the day one because it'd be more thrilling, but the realistic part of me is saying that I'd have more freedom to go more places at night.

What that in mind, which would you choose?

Linda King 05-16-2017 09:59 PM

Niggt

I would do the night walk.

andrew_b 05-16-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda King (Post 2791919)
I would do the night walk.

Oh really, how come?

Damaris 05-17-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2791453)
Doesn't like you are too bothered about either option really

Not really. I mean, when I feel insecure about my 'shortcomings', I might prefer the cloak of darkness, but I've done both. If it's not too risky, it's equally enjoyable.

Truckernaut42 05-17-2017 12:12 PM

The most nudity I have done in the day time was quickly getting naked at a playground and sliding down a slide a few times but it was cloudy and chilly. I've done cold and at night walks before, but warm and in the day is one I have yet to conquer still, if you don't count nude beach stuff.

funcent 05-17-2017 01:55 PM

night

Cold night walk for me

UberGenius 05-17-2017 05:02 PM

I'd do the night walk, less people to see me :P But, I guess it the cold could make it humiliating if I was seen. It would make things even smaller than normal :$

AnotherGirl1 05-18-2017 09:36 AM

I can't stand cold, so I would definitelly choose day.

andrew_b 05-18-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaris (Post 2792574)
Not really. I mean, when I feel insecure about my 'shortcomings', I might prefer the cloak of darkness, but I've done both. If it's not too risky, it's equally enjoyable.

Well there will still be an element of risk either way

andrew_b 05-18-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funcent (Post 2792740)
Cold night walk for me

Oh really, how come?

andrew_b 05-18-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberGenius (Post 2793074)
I'd do the night walk, less people to see me :P But, I guess it the cold could make it humiliating if I was seen. It would make things even smaller than normal :$

Well that is the other risk alright

andrew_b 05-18-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnotherGirl1 (Post 2793831)
I can't stand cold, so I would definitelly choose day.

Seems like a no brainer for you so

Jaro 05-18-2017 08:21 PM

At night, simply because I don't want to be seen.
And yes I hate cold.

humiliatedboyslave 05-19-2017 05:20 AM

I'm not a fan of the cold, so assuming I can walk naked without concern of arrest, I'd be happy to do a daytime walk.
But if the day time walk in question was risky in that regard I would choose the cold which I've done before even though I'm not a fan, that's what hot tubs are for :)

With the same concern of arrest put aside, what about the comfortable temperature for both a night vs a day walk?

smf0 05-19-2017 05:23 AM

I'd take the day walk, because I love the feeling of the sun on my skin - however it depends on where. In the middle of the city I'd chicken out no matter if its day or night. Out in the woods I am quite comfortable during day...

tcitycity 05-19-2017 03:23 PM

both

Wife & I ...and even past GF's and I . have walked nude in public .. though not always where its crowded...

Myselfonly... the most intense was the past streaking done only at night..
Mostly around neighborhood.. getting caught twice..
The other times was from workplace to nearby apt (next door sorta)..

Park usually secluded when we would do that.

ONe time on a dare on my first ever job.. Where the gals dared me to streak home.. and I did, they actually followed me to give me my clothes back near my home.. I didnt want to go in house nude... (Was with dad at time)...

Was fun working with them.. the girls would wear supershort minis and bend over for me quite often. (Just showing... darnit)

Komodo Jones 05-20-2017 07:53 AM

Going realistically, I would do it at night as I usually don't mind the cold. But it also depends if we're talking about specifics here. If we're talking about on a sidewalk or a designated path, definitely during the night as most o my nude in public excursions had happened. However, if I'm off the beaten trail where no one will come across me I'd probably go with the day time as it's a shorter walk.

BaileyScream 05-20-2017 12:32 PM

I would take the night walk for 10 minutes. I can handle the cold much better than the heat (daytime here would be around 95 degrees) and I think the risk of exposure would be less.

andrew_b 05-21-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2794954)
I'm not a fan of the cold, so assuming I can walk naked without concern of arrest, I'd be happy to do a daytime walk.
But if the day time walk in question was risky in that regard I would choose the cold which I've done before even though I'm not a fan, that's what hot tubs are for :)

With the same concern of arrest put aside, what about the comfortable temperature for both a night vs a day walk?

I think there would be an element of risk but not a whole lot

andrew_b 05-21-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcitycity (Post 2795630)
Wife & I ...and even past GF's and I . have walked nude in public .. though not always where its crowded...

Myselfonly... the most intense was the past streaking done only at night..
Mostly around neighborhood.. getting caught twice..
The other times was from workplace to nearby apt (next door sorta)..

Park usually secluded when we would do that.

ONe time on a dare on my first ever job.. Where the gals dared me to streak home.. and I did, they actually followed me to give me my clothes back near my home.. I didnt want to go in house nude... (Was with dad at time)...

Was fun working with them.. the girls would wear supershort minis and bend over for me quite often. (Just showing... darnit)

Was it your work colleagues that dared you?

tcitycity 05-21-2017 08:03 PM

yep

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2798381)
Was it your work colleagues that dared you?

Yes, and only the first time ever of a workplace dare... but was the most interesting.. one of the girls did end up working with me in a future job..

naked_lego 05-21-2017 08:09 PM

I've done both.

I have done both options. A few years ago I would take monthly full moon strolls to the end of my street (about a mile) and back. They were really amazing. The nights here aren't too cold in the summer. Then I just started getting scared of wild animals walking alone naked at night. So I stopped.

The time I walked during the day was on a secluded trail through the hills made by the deer around here. It was only once I ever encountered someone else on that trail. Both of us were clothed during that encounter.

rhode64 05-22-2017 12:57 AM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2791322)
If you had the choice between walking nude at night but it being quite uncomfortable cause it was cold or to walk during the day but it would be comfortably warm

We shall say the night walk takes 10 minutes and the day one takes 5 minutes

I would love to do both , however my naked dare days and going for naked walks may be over .
Nearly died 4 weeks ago .I don't know what happened just that I was in a comma for a week and just got home .
Still weak and might be a while before I am able to leave home under my own steam.

humiliatedboyslave 05-22-2017 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2798376)
I think there would be an element of risk but not a whole lot

I always look at the situation to determine whether to do a dare or not. This is especially true for public with nudity. The question didn't pose specifics for the choices, so it is hard to say which way I would go. But assuming low risk, I would probably still opt for the day time.

twinkboy01 05-22-2017 03:44 PM

Walk at night because I don't really care too much about the cold and I wouldn't be able to bring myself to just walk around nude at day.

andrew_b 05-22-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcitycity (Post 2798867)
Yes, and only the first time ever of a workplace dare... but was the most interesting.. one of the girls did end up working with me in a future job..

I'd say it was interesting, did she ever dare you again?

andrew_b 05-22-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2799162)
I always look at the situation to determine whether to do a dare or not. This is especially true for public with nudity. The question didn't pose specifics for the choices, so it is hard to say which way I would go. But assuming low risk, I would probably still opt for the day time.

Yes and this is part of the fun with these dares

tcitycity 05-22-2017 11:07 PM

yes but not really a dare.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2800138)
I'd say it was interesting, did she ever dare you again?

The girl that ended up working with me at later job was not the one who dared me again..

The one that was with me at later job.. was one that would help me on dishwashing when I was overloaded... and that is a story i already posted on GD.

In fact that story and a companion story are my two best ever stories..

The girl btw became one of my first real girlfriends after the 2nd event/dare.

I had many dares before either of these.. but those earlier ones were always treehouse dares with a childhood buddy (one male, other female).. but we were much younger then..

Any girl who became my gf' or one of the two wives ive had.. were fully into doing as much wild stuff as I would.. and sometimes they were the lead on doing kinky.

Scrap 05-23-2017 02:07 AM

Day time and warm. While the risk of being caught is higher, less chance of damaging the "tender parts".

hornyyoungslut 05-23-2017 02:26 PM

I'd take the walk at night. It's a night so it's dark and I generally prefer to be cold rather than hot so.