getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude walk cold or hot? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306574)

funcent 05-17-2017 01:55 PM

night

Cold night walk for me

UberGenius 05-17-2017 05:02 PM

I'd do the night walk, less people to see me :P But, I guess it the cold could make it humiliating if I was seen. It would make things even smaller than normal :$

AnotherGirl1 05-18-2017 09:36 AM

I can't stand cold, so I would definitelly choose day.

andrew_b 05-18-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaris (Post 2792574)
Not really. I mean, when I feel insecure about my 'shortcomings', I might prefer the cloak of darkness, but I've done both. If it's not too risky, it's equally enjoyable.

Well there will still be an element of risk either way

andrew_b 05-18-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funcent (Post 2792740)
Cold night walk for me

Oh really, how come?

andrew_b 05-18-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberGenius (Post 2793074)
I'd do the night walk, less people to see me :P But, I guess it the cold could make it humiliating if I was seen. It would make things even smaller than normal :$

Well that is the other risk alright

andrew_b 05-18-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnotherGirl1 (Post 2793831)
I can't stand cold, so I would definitelly choose day.

Seems like a no brainer for you so

Jaro 05-18-2017 08:21 PM

At night, simply because I don't want to be seen.
And yes I hate cold.

humiliatedboyslave 05-19-2017 05:20 AM

I'm not a fan of the cold, so assuming I can walk naked without concern of arrest, I'd be happy to do a daytime walk.
But if the day time walk in question was risky in that regard I would choose the cold which I've done before even though I'm not a fan, that's what hot tubs are for :)

With the same concern of arrest put aside, what about the comfortable temperature for both a night vs a day walk?

smf0 05-19-2017 05:23 AM

I'd take the day walk, because I love the feeling of the sun on my skin - however it depends on where. In the middle of the city I'd chicken out no matter if its day or night. Out in the woods I am quite comfortable during day...

tcitycity 05-19-2017 03:23 PM

both

Wife & I ...and even past GF's and I . have walked nude in public .. though not always where its crowded...

Myselfonly... the most intense was the past streaking done only at night..
Mostly around neighborhood.. getting caught twice..
The other times was from workplace to nearby apt (next door sorta)..

Park usually secluded when we would do that.

ONe time on a dare on my first ever job.. Where the gals dared me to streak home.. and I did, they actually followed me to give me my clothes back near my home.. I didnt want to go in house nude... (Was with dad at time)...

Was fun working with them.. the girls would wear supershort minis and bend over for me quite often. (Just showing... darnit)

Komodo Jones 05-20-2017 07:53 AM

Going realistically, I would do it at night as I usually don't mind the cold. But it also depends if we're talking about specifics here. If we're talking about on a sidewalk or a designated path, definitely during the night as most o my nude in public excursions had happened. However, if I'm off the beaten trail where no one will come across me I'd probably go with the day time as it's a shorter walk.

BaileyScream 05-20-2017 12:32 PM

I would take the night walk for 10 minutes. I can handle the cold much better than the heat (daytime here would be around 95 degrees) and I think the risk of exposure would be less.

andrew_b 05-21-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2794954)
I'm not a fan of the cold, so assuming I can walk naked without concern of arrest, I'd be happy to do a daytime walk.
But if the day time walk in question was risky in that regard I would choose the cold which I've done before even though I'm not a fan, that's what hot tubs are for :)

With the same concern of arrest put aside, what about the comfortable temperature for both a night vs a day walk?

I think there would be an element of risk but not a whole lot

andrew_b 05-21-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcitycity (Post 2795630)
Wife & I ...and even past GF's and I . have walked nude in public .. though not always where its crowded...

Myselfonly... the most intense was the past streaking done only at night..
Mostly around neighborhood.. getting caught twice..
The other times was from workplace to nearby apt (next door sorta)..

Park usually secluded when we would do that.

ONe time on a dare on my first ever job.. Where the gals dared me to streak home.. and I did, they actually followed me to give me my clothes back near my home.. I didnt want to go in house nude... (Was with dad at time)...

Was fun working with them.. the girls would wear supershort minis and bend over for me quite often. (Just showing... darnit)

Was it your work colleagues that dared you?