getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Marty meets Mia and Charlie (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=325534)

MarvHarvey 10-27-2017 05:26 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 1

Cycling was Thursday mornings. I worked late Thursday evenings, so I always took a nice long ride in the morning. This day I took the trail bike and headed into Hillside Preserve to enjoy the forest paths and the absence of weekend crowds. What happened was . . . it changed my . . . . Well, let me tell you about it.

I had seen no one at all until I rode up the hill and into the little overgrown field where the century farm used to be. Suddenly I came upon an older woman (I'm a man of almost 40, and she was surely 60+) picking green plants from a corner of the field. She stood up and gave a cheery but over-loud “Hello!” as I passed. Then a man of about her age stood up just beside the path ahead of me. He was wearing a hat, a t-shirt, heavy gloves, and running shoes. Nothing else. Clearly her call had been to warn him of my approach, but he had not heard in time to get out of sight. Now, he was about as embarrassed as I was – I really felt I was intruding on something.

“Charlie, how are your nettles coming?” she asked him before turning to me. “I'm picking nettles for my soup, but Charlie here is picking nettles for his pants, aren't you Charlie? My name is Mia,” she added as she held out a gloved hand to shake.

Seeing the glove she removed it and looked back up at me. As she did so I removed my sunglasses, and my face must have been displaying more than confusion although my gaping mouth probably helped. “Good morning,” I managed to croak. “I'm Marty.”

She laughed as she looked into my eyes. “Wondering what Charlie is going to do with them?” she asked. “I think you know,” she continued, an appraising look on her face. “Have you ever thought about nettles? Maybe I should ask how often you have wondered about nettles, about how they feel?” she added as she stared into my face, smiling lopsidedly.

The next few seconds had years of fantasies racing through my head. I had read of 'nettling' in England, usually by a delicious Victorian governess or other stern authority figure punishing a boy for masturbating – for abusing himself as they called it. I always wondered how they could be so bad, and once even thought about putting some in the seat of my pants, just to see what they were like. Were they really like a spanking? Much of this must have played out on my face as I stood with my mouth open.

It was clear to her, because she didn't wait for me to speak, rather she asked in a soft but firm voice, “Do you want to feel the nettles? Do you want me to nettle you?”

My tongue was dry already from my mouth hanging open, but I could get it going enough to confirm what she thought: “Yes.”

“Are you really ready to do as you are told?”

I was surprised, but my inner self was taking over. This was not a life goal, but it was one of many fantasies of being controlled, being managed, being obedient, “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Ma'am.”

“Yes, Ma'am what?”

“Yes, Ma'am, I will do as I am told.”

MarvHarvey 10-27-2017 05:28 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 2

"And what am I going to do to you right now?"

“You are going to nettle me. Ma'am. You are going to pack nettles into my pants. Ma'am.”

“That's it then. Put your helmet by your bike and come over here. Charlie you bring your bag of nettles, we'll use them as well as what I have so this young man will be well taken care of.”

I moved over to a bit of a clear spot, by the edge of the old orchard and where several trees continued to grow, and probably produce a few apples. Watching the seat of her trousers, snugly caressing her bottom as she walked ahead of me, I realized I was incredibly turned on by this woman – this senior citizen. She turned around and looked directly at me.

“Stand under this branch. Yes, right there. Now reach up and grab the branch with both hands. Good.”

I held it while she walked around behind me. I felt her pull my shirt up and away from my bike shorts, then I heard her move away. I held on while she bustled about in the bushes out of my sight. 'Swuuupp' I heard and I jumped a little as something swept through the air. She stepped back into view holding a green sapling, flexible beyond words and heavy with sap, with the leaves and twigs pulled off. 'Swuuupp' again as she slashed the air once more.

Mia looked at me with that lopsided grin again as she laid the heavy switch aside and moved in to peel my bike shorts down to my ankles. When she saw that I was also wearing mid-thigh length compression shorts her face broke into smile. “Those shorts will be very useful – to me,” she said. They didn't hide my arousal and she pulled them down exposing me completely. I stood still, watching her every move as she picked up her switch and swung it, harder this time and making a vicious sound as it cut the air: 'Zzwuuuiipp.'

“I will use this if you don't do as you are told. I will use this if you let go of that branch before I tell you. Understand? Yes, I can see on your face that you do.” And 'Zzwuuuiipp' she slashed down some weeds in front of me, leaving no doubt that I would feel the switch if I did not do exactly as she said.

What had I gotten myself into?

MarvHarvey 10-29-2017 09:15 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 3

She was all business after that. “Have you peed recently? You won't be able to pee until you get home. Can you make it that far?” When I nodded, her face hardened and she hissed, “I didn't hear you!”

“Yes, Ma'am. I won't need to pee. Ma'am.”

“Okay, then we won't have to worry abut that.” Then she came over and ran her cool hands lightly over my smooth white cheeks and around to my cock. I drew in a breath as she took it in her hand and gave it a few caresses. It sprang back to life, ready to launch to the moon. “Charlie, you feel his smooth skin. Your old buns are smooth, but not like this. Smooth and cool as glass. I guess I have been wearing you out a bit these many years,” she chuckled. And I suddenly felt a second set of hands just lightly rubbing my buns. Those hands were more restrained and somehow felt sympathetic.

Mia spoke: “Marty, now you just wait and enjoy.” And then she stroked me to the hardest erection I could ever remember, and left it waving in the air.

I waited there, arms at full stretch to hold firmly to the overhead branch. To ease the strain on my shoulders and ease my grip a little I rose up a bit on my toes. I waited for another minute or two as she circled and watched me, like a lioness circling her prey.

“Now for some action,” she said. She put her heavy gloves back on. I knew I was going to find out how it felt now. From her bag of leaves she selected a couple of the larger branches, looking them over to make sure they had lots of fresh green leaves. Then she walked around behind me. I tried to turn my head to see, “Eyes front!"

Excited and aroused, I waited like that for what seemed a long time but was probably just a minute. Then I felt a gentle swish of leaves across those cool smooth cheeks – and felt a ripple of stings follow along. My erection strained. I gasped. “Silence!” she hissed sharply. And then she began to rub the leaves firmly into my skin, and I caught fire. The erection began to have trouble holding itself up.

Mia moved around to the front and looked up at my face. I am sure it was wreathed in agony as the nettles stung over a wider and wider area. Then she smiled up at me and said: “Brace yourself. Silence now.” With that she grabbed what was left of my erection and held it in a double handful of leaves, crushing them into me. My whole body vibrated with pain as my package shrunk and tried to run and hide. But she had one hand on my shaft and one around my balls, rubbing leaves. I tried so hard not to scream but could not stop making a fine high-pitched whine that leaked from behind my clenched teeth and closed lips.

The look on her face was saintly. She clearly loved and indeed savoured every second of my pain. She may even have had a small orgasm just standing there. She never stopped massaging the nettle leaves into my burning flesh, and after another small shiver it seemed clear she had passed the peak and was ready to go on.

--

MarvHarvey 10-31-2017 12:39 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 4

After another moment of this she said “Okay! Time to get you dressed again. Just hold on like you have been and we'll do the rest.”

This was hard to do. Pain was making my muscles twitch, but she just smiled a calm and contented smile. “Okay, Charlie, let's slide those compression shorts up. You know how high.” And four hands worked the compression shorts up to the top of my thighs, then paused. “Now load them. Use your gloves to spread leaves around the back and between his cheeks. I'll do his front. Oh! Will I do his front and around his balls and he will have such a ride home!” This last was in a husky whisper. She was very aroused at my coming ride.

On the other hand I was still vibrating, as far as I could tell. The pain was constant, and my cock and balls were getting hotter and stinging more every minute.

They were soon done, and pulled up the shorts - high and tight. My bike short followed and her big grin rose as the bike shorts pulled tightly around my compression shorts. These were grinding the leaves into my skin, and I was burning. Somehow I still held onto the branch over my head. My hands and arms were cramping pretty badly so maybe that's why I didn't let go.

After a moment, Mia reached down inside my shorts with a few fresh leaves, stuffing them into the tightly squeezed cleft between my cheeks. Compressed in there, the leaves burned deeply into my skin and my brain.

Mia stepped back. “Okay now Harv. How does that feel? Is it what you wanted? Don't answer, I'm sure you will need time to think about it. It's time that if you ask nicely, you might be allowed to let go of the branch.”

I gathered my voice, and whispered: “Please, Ma'am. Please. May I let go of the branch now?”

“Yes, you may.” With that I let my fingers uncurl and my arms practically fell down beside me. “Do you have anything to say to me?”

“Yes, Ma'am. Thank you,Ma'am. Thank you for nettling me, Ma'am,” I whispered.

“You are most welcome!” she said with enthusiasm. “In fact it was not too much of a chore for me to do, and I would be happy to do it for you anytime. So if you want to try it again, we are in this forest somewhere almost every Tuesday and Thursday morning, so just ride around and find us.”

With that she held out her hand to shake, but then came in close and gave me a big hug. That was actually quite nice except that she rubbed my cycling shorts all over, crushing new parts of the leaves into my tender skin. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said: “Have a safe ride home. Don't let the fire in your shorts cause you to have a crash,” she smiled lopsidedly, and licked her lips in a feral way that can only be described as lasciviously.

And so I rode home. The bike seat was an instrument of torture the whole way. All I can say is that I was mentally and physically exhausted. It would be a wonder if I was able to go to work. But, I was also strangely fulfilled, satisfied in some strange way. Even as I rode in pain I wondered if or even when I would go back to find Mia and her quiet Charlie.

Emma_36 10-31-2017 04:16 PM

I am loving this story

MarvHarvey 11-03-2017 10:48 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 1

It hurt all day and into evening of the day I met Mia and Charlie. Mia was never out of my mind.

=== ===

There were tears in my eyes well before I got home from the ride. When I gingerly took off my bike shorts and those tight compression shorts I actually cried with relief. I would never look at compression shorts the same way again! They made sure that every nettle had been rubbed into my skin on the long ride home. And everywhere there was skin crushed against skin there were nettles in between - that was right from hell. No spanking had ever hurt like this – they at least ended but the nettles continued to burn.

A shower didn't help, maybe it even have made the stinging more intense. Lotion seemed logical, but rubbing it in hurt, and the lotion didn't help either. And I was aroused, I was horny, I tried to get off but couldn't really touch anything – aaaahhhh.

I took a few pills for the pain and inflamed little bumps on my skin, and went to work. It was a long, long day. The only good thing was that I could arrange much of my own day, and I soon found that walking around, moving carefully, was better than sitting. When I did have to sit at my desk, I held very still to minimize disturbing anything. Clothes rubbing on skin hurt, pressure from the chair hurt, it all hurt. A few people asked if I was okay, and I said it was just a hard ride that morning.

And through all of this, I was horny as hell. Mia was the most pleasant and sadistic woman I had ever met, or at least that I could think of that day! All I could see in my mind was her smiling face as she rubbed in the nettles and I mewed and whined in agony – and she probably got off without even touching herself. Wow!

And I needed to get off too, but I hurt too much to touch. I tried, taking myself to a little-used bathroom in a corner of the building where I might be undisturbed, but I hurt too much to touch.

By the time I was on my way home (driving of course, the bike commute was off the agenda) the stinging was clearly easing. In fact it probably had been for a couple of hours, but I was too busy to notice – not that I was complaining about that.

At home I needed a crashing orgasm, so in another warm shower with lots of soap it took just a few seconds to reach the edge. The strokes didn't feel good, but they didn't hurt. I needed release and the sensation inside was wonderful. So I strung it out carefully for a while, and then KABOOM. Whew.

All I could see, all I could think about, was Mia. So to a restless night I went, still aroused, the stinging practically gone so I could sleep in comfort.

MarvHarvey 11-06-2017 11:40 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 2

I could ramble on about the next few days, but it would just be more about Mia (and lucky Charlie) and how I could not get her out of my mind. But then Tuesday came: they were probably back at Hillside Preserve. I called in and rearranged my hours. I would work the afternoon and evening as an extra supervisor. It's nice being a sort of boss!

The bicycle and Hillside Preserve beckoned: Mia was out there!

I was going to put the bike on the rack on the car, but I decided that if I rode home the last time I could do it again. Almost an hour later I was back at the clearing off that little-used trail. There was no one there. I had a drink and a snack as I walked around – remembering. I stood under the branch and reached up to hold it – here where I was tortured so with the nettles. Aroused, horny, they are not big enough words to describe the feelings that overcame me. I stood still and listened. I looked carefully around, there was no one near. The parking lots had been empty when I arrived. There was no one.

I slowly took off all my clothes. Everything. Then I stood under the branch and reached up to hold it – right where she had me stand to receive her gentle touch – and the nettles.

After standing there for a moment – I could not handle the intensity for long – I lowered one hand to stroke myself. In a matter of seconds I was erupting like a volcano. I put my hand back on the branch, closed my eyes, and just savoured the feeling.

After a minute or so my arousal was easing and I wondered how long I could stand there, when I heard clapping. “See Charlie, I told you he would be here today,” I heard Mia's voice as I opened my eyes to see them clapping as they came out of a thicket of old lilac bushes.

I blushed and lowered my hands to cover myself, but she called sharply: “hold the branch!” And I did.

Silently we all stood there, Mia and Charlie smiling as wide as the sky. Me shaking with the humiliation of being caught. “I was expecting you. That was nice. You had fun last time, and so you came back for more. Today I will give you the treatment reserved for boys who have orgasms on their own – and it is not as nice as nettles.”

At this my new and growing erection sprang to full height. My body betrayed me. “Yes, Ma'am.”

“Now you just watch. Charlie – strip! Then you know what to do.” Charlie was already half naked and he rushed to obey.

--

Mousey123 11-08-2017 09:22 AM

good story so far, looking forward to more.

MarvHarvey 11-12-2017 10:17 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 3

Charlie was stripping as naked as I was and was about to do something...what?

He went over to the thickest patch of nettles and laid down, then he began to roll over the plants.

"That's it Charlie boy, you can cover your face with your hands, but nothing else. Now squirm a bit as you roll - I want those leaves crushed all over you."

Back and forth he went, gasping at first, then moaning, then whimpering, as the stinging nettles were crushed into his body. Mia watched, her mouth open just a bit as she panted softly. “Back and forth, back and forth,” she murmured. "This is just the warm up I need," she said in a low voice.

He rolled for a few minutes – this must be what she had in store for me! I might have had an orgasm just thinking about it if I had not just had one. Finally she let him get up and he came to her, begging: "Mia dear, please let me feel your warm soft hands. Please. Just a touch." His white skin was covered with little red bumps from the the nettles.

My turn was coming!

“Not so much fun for you,” she said. “I can't have you guessing what will happen next, now can I? Come here, and lean over this old railing.”

I went forward and leaned over what might have been an old hitching post, for tying up horses. She brought ropes out from a pack, and slowly tied my wrists out in front of me, anchored to the base of a stout little bush. Then behind me my ankles got more rope except they were separated and pulled out to a log laying in the grass on one side and a small tree on the other. The only sound was Charlie, still moaning softly.

Then I heard the sound. <Thwzziipp> It was the sapling from Thursday! Fear came through me as she came around to the front and lifted my chin – to stuff my sweaty underwear into my mouth. “Can't have you making too much noise, can we? I want to see how you do with something that hurts, that's not warm and comfy - or is that hot and comfy - like fresh green nettles!” <Zzzwuupp> the sapling swept through the air just above my head.

I gasped as much as my stretched-out position would allow. She was going to thrash me with that green sapling – flexible, whippy, and heavy with sap as it had tried to launch into its growing season. She returned and used another rope to tie my around my hips and secure me to the solid railing. I was going nowhere.

She came around and knelt down in front of me. She gave me a warm yet devilish smile beneath her inviting eyes. Licking her lips, all she said was: "ready for the party, Marty?"

MarvHarvey 11-15-2017 10:36 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 4

My buttocks twitched involuntarily. My breath was shallow, laboured. And my erection was as hard as ever in my life. Mia knew all this as she watched me, then reached between my legs from behind. “Yes! You are liking this aren't you! Are you a pain slut or do you just need to obey?”

"Uumm uumm," I tried through the gag as I shook my head to the first and tried to say "Eeaa, eeaa, O-ay, O-ay" as I nodded to the second, but Mia just laughed.

“Your body will tell me which. I can't trust what your brain wants to tell me,” she laughed. The she stepped out of sight and I heard her slash the air. <Thwzziipp> <Thwzzoopp> <Thwzziipp> (Does she think she's Zorro's sister, I thought irrelevantly.)

Then all was still. I mewed a little I think - at least I think it was me. Charlie came into view as he came to watch. His pain appeared to be gone as I watched him lick his lips in anticipation. He was panting as he studied my face, and I could even see a small smile. <Twzzuup> He was going to enjoy this! I was not, no matter what my engorged cock thought was going to happen! <Thwwzzuupp> I was vibrating with fear, with anticipation.

I felt her hand between my legs again, caressing my balls. Then stroking me, heading for an orgasm. “O! O! O!” I tried to say 'No! No! No!' through my plugged mouth. She paused to let me come back from the edge. <Thwzziipp> I bucked with fear, almost having an orgasm as my body seemed to act on its own, even as tears of fear formed in my eyes. And I had not felt her slash my tender white cheeks – yet.

“Take your place, Charlie. We are about to start and it will take a few minutes.” And with that both were out of my sight. Another squeeze and caress of my balls. My body rocked on the edge of an orgasm. <Thwzziipp> The switch in the air again.

And then I felt that flexible green sapling touch me – she stroked it back and forth across my tender bottom – was she going to do it this time? There was a pause.

Was she? Was she going to thrash me, to beat me? The pause continued. Then another light touch. I twitched in response.

Then I felt multiple hands pushing bundles of leaves into my balls and cock and into my crack. They were massaged into my sweating butt cheeks and I felt what must be Charlie's strong fingers kneading my gluteus muscles like bread dough. I shook from my fingers all the way to my toes, and then my skin started to burn.

MarvHarvey 11-28-2017 10:37 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 5

The surprise of not having the switch flash its lightning across my cheeks quickly passed as the muscles were rolled and kneaded painfully, and my skin burned. But the burn felt much nicer than the last time. Yes! I could do this and enjoy it. It was hot and stinging, but it was not excruciating - maybe being ready for the stripes of pain from that heavy switch had prepared me for the nettles. Mia must have known this and so she set me up with all that teasing and anticipation.

They stopped and stood back to watch.

"How's the party, Marty?" Mia asked as she walked around in a circle. Meanwhile Charlie stopped kneading and I was able to enjoy the heat of the nettles. "Maybe you are a pain slut, the way you seem to be basking in this!"

I couldn't reply through the gag, but I tried. "Uummm uummm!" I said, hoping it sounded appreciative.

"You should be twisting and squirming but you are enjoying this! And the places we put the nettles - I gagged you for a reason!" With that she went back behind me and I felt her glove reach between my legs to feel my cock, and the nettles she had rubbed into me. "These should have you dancing but you are loving it. This doesn't seem right! Charlie, come and look at this."

Charlie came over and had a quick look at my skin. "You are right Mia, dear. His skin is showing signs of recovery already. Marty, do have allergies?"

"Um Um" I said as I nodded. In fact my hay fever had flared up that week and I was taking lots of stuff to hold it in check.

"Right as always, Doctor," I heard Mia say. "No wonder he is enjoying the nettles, and seems so calm. We'll have to do something else with him, just so he doesn't get bored."

I could hear them murmuring quietly to each other - Mia was in charge but they were obviously a team. I was still tied securely and they were too quiet to hear, so all I could do was think while I waited for them to do something. So Charlie was a doctor! What were they going to do with me? Do nettles cause an allergic type reaction? Is that how they work? What now?

"Marty I am afraid we are out of time. So we are just going to load you with some nettles in your shorts, just for fun, and send you off on your bike. Charlie and I both have to get to work this afternoon."

And with that Mia came around to my head and looked at my face. "You know now why it is just a warm feeling today. Allergy medications protect you from the nettles." She reached up to take the gag off first. As she did so she glanced up and over my shoulder, to Charlie, then back to gaze into my eyes.

<Thwzziipp> "Aauuhhuuhh!" I moaned though my gag. <Thwzziipp> "Aauuhhuuhh!"

Charlie was behind me with the switch! I was vibrating with the shock of the two cuts he gave me, but Mia just had her peaceful look - lips parted just a bit and looking ecstatic.

After a minute of looking into my eyes, she took off the gag. As she did so she said: "no time for nettles, and they are wasted on you anyway. But we couldn't let you go home without having some fun!" she added with her little lopsided smile.

Mia untied my hands while Charlie got my ankles freed. "Next time, Marty," he said as I was getting up. "We really are overdue, so let's all just get dressed and head for home. We'll see you on Thursday."

Charlie must have been a doctor because he knew anatomy very well. The two cuts of the switch were just that, precise cuts. On each cheek the cut fell right at the point where the most weight was on my bike saddle. Ouch! In some ways this was as painful a ride home as with the nettles a few days ago.

MarvHarvey 12-04-2017 09:57 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 1

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 1

That ride home was sore, but the pain diminished rapidly - and was really on just the two strips Charlie had laid across my buns. It only hurt when I sat down, so I guess it really was not as severe as the nettles which had burned for hours.

As I was showering to go to work I thought about all this. Of course I had been surprised by the whole nettles incident and the first encounter, whereas the second time I was excited and expecting something severe. It really had been more fun to have the surprise meeting with Charlie and his wife Mia, she who could be all of charming, considerate, and cruel at the same time. Fortunately work was busy that evening and I was too distracted to even notice my welts, let along daydream about Mia.

Wednesday I wondered and worried, and yes dreamed, about what would happen on Thursday - surely they would be there again! My head was in a whirl and I was not much use at work, or at home, because of that distraction.

Thursday was a bit rainy in the morning and so I wasn't sure they would be there, but I had to go. I could not miss out on a chance to see what Mia would do to me. Crazy, I thought, that woman is going to give me pain and she will be in raptures about it - and I can't wait. I was ready to ride, but as clouds darkened I decided I should drive, with the bike on the rack.

When I reached Hillside Preserve it was more mist than rain, so I took the bike and rode off down the trails where we had met before. Sure enough, just before the old ruined homestead where we had met, I found them in another grassy clearing - or rather they found me.

"Marty!" Charlie called out as I rode past, leading me to turn and come back to where they were.

"Hi Guys!" was the only line I could come up with.

Mia laughed and shook her head as she gave me a quick hug. Then she said, "shouldn't you be able to come up with a better way of addressing the persons who are going to have you in their complete control? If you are into obedience, then we into respect. Well, it's not such a big thing because I am gong to take what I want from you anyway," she added with her small, lopsided smile. "What are you waiting for? Why are you still dressed?"

And so I stripped off my cycling clothes and stood naked in the mist. It was a bit cool and was clearly going to feel colder every minute. Charlie also started to remove his clothes, but he then put his rain jacket back on.

Mia smirked at my obvious discomfort. All she said was, "I picked this place for your ... treatment ... today because a wider variety of switches grows in and around this little field."

MarvHarvey 12-08-2017 03:04 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 2

"First lets find you a spot. Charlie, I know you see the place. You'll have to hold him bent over a moment while I cinch up the ropes. Marty?"

"Yes?"

<SMAK> "Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Come here and lay across this small log. Ah nice, the way it fell it's a bit below hip high for you and there's lots of space under it. Put your hips right there...no, up more. That's it. Charlie, you sit under him and hold his shoulders so he doesn't pivot over and land on his face. Now Marty you reach back under the log and grab your legs just below your knees."

Mia said all this as we were doing it, and I could see how I was going to be upended and exposed. My hips bent over the small log, more like a large branch, that had ended up a few feet above the ground. It was maybe 4-5 inches in diameter and as I bent over it and once I reached back, my weight slipped ahead onto Charlie. Without him I might have just spun headfirst and fallen to the ground. I held my legs and wondered what she was going to do from here.

It was soon clear: my hands were being tied to my legs, just below my knees, so I would be held on the log, but maybe upside down?

"Charlie, you keep hold of him while I stretch out his ankles." I immediately felt her slip a cuff made of leather or something around one ankle, then the other. I couldn't see much but she must have looped a rope through each, for first one then the other was pulled back and out to the side. "Voila!" she exclaimed. "Let's see how he stays on his own, Charlie."

She had tied it well, but when my weight came onto the ropes I did rotate forward, so she had Charlie hold me up again while she pulled them out tighter than before, and pulling back more. They let go, and there I was. I was supported at my hips, but hung forward awkwardly and uncomfortably, with my arms pulled back under me to my knees. This left my bare and cold butt high and exposed. Finally, my feet were pulled to the side to leave me open to the wind and weather - and whatever else she wanted.

All this had taken a few minutes, during which time the mist seemed heavier and I was getting colder as it covered my skin. The physical effort of getting into position was all that kept me from shivering. I had goosebumps all over and my body hair was standing up as the skin and follicles contracted. Mia came over and ran her hands over my cold and shivering skin.

"Loverly, Marty. Just loverly! You still owe me for spoiling the nettles the last time. You should have known they worked like an allergan! But now you'll pay...yes you will pay me," she sighed happily. I could imagine the pleased little smile on her face and wondered if she was getting off just thinking of what was going to happen. <gulp>

After a pause she knelt close to me and lifted my head so she could stare into my face. "You see, people think that heating up the skin will make it more tender for a spanking. Some even use hot towels or an electric heating pad." She licked her lips just so slightly. "The fact is that cold skin contracts and is not so elastic, and so it hurts more when it is hit. And when hit with a cane it really, really reacts. So yes, I will have fun today." I could actually hear her breathing, panting, even after she lowered my head.

Mousey123 12-08-2017 03:18 PM

Great story, always look forward to the next instalment

MarvHarvey 12-09-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousey123 (Post 3067380)
Great story, always look forward to the next instalment

Thank you Mousey.
I am happy to know that the story doesn't get too boring when I am having fun just expanding the detail of some of the scenes.

There is a bit more to come (I don't really know how much) and then I'll be taking a break - but the story seems to keep building up so probably not a long long break.

MarvHarvey 12-12-2017 08:23 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 3

The mist had moved up in the world, it had graduated to a light and steady rain.

I was cold and shivering. Then I felt small, warm hands reaching in between my legs and caressing my balls and shaft. There wasn't much room, with my body bound over the tree limb, but Mia's hands were warming my heart and mind, even if my balls were too cold to care much. After a long minute, maybe two, I felt her let go.

After a pause, Mia came around and knelt in front of me. It was very strange to be suspended over her like this, head hanging down and hands bound back the way they were. She took my head in her hands and lifted it gently.

"Marty, do you like doing what I ask?"

I nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Marty, do you want to just stop and go home, or do you want to go on with what I want to do?"

I shook my head no and then nodded yes. "No, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am."

"Marty, I like the feeling I get when I give pain. Are you sure you want to obey me? To go on?"

I don't know why, but again I nodded: "Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, my wonderful boy," she said as she kissed my forehead and gently let my head hang down again.

After a moment, I felt her push a gag into my mouth and strap it around my head. "Uunn," I said as she pulled it tighter. I lifted my head a bit and was able to see her screw a little hose into the mouthpiece.

There must have been a questioning look in my eyes because she spoke. "This," as she pumped up the gag, filling my mouth. It was pushing my tongue down and filling my cheeks a bit, certainly I could no longer breathe through my mouth, nor make a sound. I could see that happy twisted little smile yet again as Mia held my face and kissed my forehead one more time, then left me shivering.

She got up and went around behind me. I could hear movement, whether Mia or Charlie, whom I had not seen for a while, I had no idea. Then large hands that had to be Charlie's brushed lightly over my cold and bumpy bum, feeling the goosebumps there, and how the hair all stood out straight from the tightened skin.

I could not see him nod to Mia.

MisterDare 12-13-2017 04:29 PM

I wish the parts were longer, or shorter gaps between parts!

MarvHarvey 12-16-2017 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterDare (Post 3073344)
I wish the parts were longer, or shorter gaps between parts!

I guess that means you are hooked! :D
Parts vary according to the story - complain to the characters, not me. :rolleyes:
There are a few more chapters to come. :cool:

MarvHarvey 12-16-2017 04:43 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 4

<Thwwzzuupp> <SPAAT> At the instant I became aware of the sound I also felt the line of electricity shot across my buttocks. OMG she was....

<Thwzzoopp> <SPAATT> Another shot of electricity and my body spasmed. OMG she was beating me....

<Thwzziipp> <SPUUT> Just as I was realizing what was happening. "Uuuhh."

<Zzzwuupp> <SPAAT> My body was trying to jerk and shake. "Uuuhh."

<Thwzziipp> <SPAT> My body was vibrating. "Uuunnn...."

<Thwzziipp> <SPUUT> There was more time waiting for this one and my body was beginning to slow its shaking. "Uuuu...."

<Thwwzzuupp> <SPAAT> It was me making that moaning sound? "Uuuu...."

<Thwwzzuupp> <SPUUT> The pain was just settling down as the fire struck again. "Uuuu...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> She was timing it to boost the pain just as the effect of each stroke eased. "Uuuu...."

<Thwwzziipp> <SPAAT> How could I moan like that with my mouth plugged? "Uuuu...."

<Thwzziipp> <SPAAT> Electrical fire exploded on me again. "Uuuu...." And there was a long pause. My moaning eased, and the blood roaring in my ears calmed enough for me to hear Mia panting behind me. My last shred of conscious thought told me that I could hear her because the rain had stopped.

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> Just as my vibration was stopping. "Uuueee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And quickly. "Eeee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPAAT> And again. "Eeee...." Just aware enough to know that another stroke was coming, again and again.

<Thwwziipp> <SPAAT> And again. "Eeee...." Pain on pain.

<Thwwziipp> <SPAAT> And again. "Eeee...." Pain building.

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And again. "Eeee...." I was past vibrating now - my body was buzzing.

<Thwwzuupp> <SPAAT> And again quickly. "Eeee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And quickly. "Eeee...." As the rapid pace continued, I was getting hot. I didn't fully realize it, but my body got warmer as the effects of the pain spread, and I broke out in a sweat despite the chill I had felt from the rain.

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And quickly. "Eeee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> "Eeeee." And on and on it went. There was nothing but pain and anticipation . . . of more pain. Eventually my body could not spasm or vibrate or make sound. I could only accept what Mia gave. My very spirit was electrified with pain.

MarvHarvey 12-18-2017 09:18 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 5

As awareness slowly returned, hearing came with it bringing the sound of gasps and heavy breathing.

"Aahh! Aa-aahh! Yes, Chuckie!"

In reply I heard a gasping: "Uuhh uuhh uuhh uuhh."

"Yes! Chuckie my man! Chuckie! Yaaasss!"

More gasping: "Uuhh uuhh uuhh uuhh."

"Hurry hard, hurry hard Chuckie! Yah, yah, hurry hard, yaass!" Then a momentary pause for deep breaths to be drawn, followed by, "yaaasss! Aaeeyyeeaayyhh! Chuckie! Aaeeyyeeaayyhh!"

And then I could hear both of them gasping and panting back there behind me, out of sight. Then some softer indistinct sounds, and a few deep sighs, then silence. It was pretty clear what had been going on!

Somehow all of this registered on my mind, but I was in a bad way. Hanging over the tree trunk, upside down, and hurting from the switching Mia had just given me on my cold and bare buttocks, I didn't really sense much else. The pain and the general discomfort of the position were my world - it had been bad enough in the excitement and anticipation of getting a switching from Mia, but now in the cold light of day I was a wreck.

"Marty, my boy," said Mia lovingly as she held my head in her hands. "Charlie will get you untied in just a few seconds, then we can cuddle. You were magnificent," she continued.

As she held my head I could see that all she wore was a sports bra and socks, the rest of her clothes had clearly been in the way. The petite senior showed surprising strength as she took my weight and held me from falling, and then with Charlie helped me down. "Here, lay down with me," she said, and they helped me to a pile of blankets they had on the ground.

Mia chuckled: "Charlie was busy while I was playing with you. We knew we would need the camp mattress and blankets <chuckle> and so would you. Now here snuggle in with me Marty - we warmed it up already." <giggle> Her arms were warm and her caring charm was enveloping. "Now just relax and be here for a few minutes, let's share this moment."

With her wrapped around me for warmth, both physical and emotional, I cried.

After a few minutes, I was able to open my eyes and look at Mia. I wondered what had really happened. She was watching, expecting that. "Marty, I knew you were wanting an experience, and so was I. Fortunately we wanted to be on opposite sides, so it worked. Once you were ready, and your skin was cold and tight - and ready for a serious switching - I started. The first switch was...I see you didn't know I used more than one, but just listen...was a perfect long springy branch that would be perfect for pain. Don't you think so? And the first impact was just the right physical surprise and shock. And then I built it up, and changed the timing as required to keep you guessing, to build the pain - that fire that still burns your ass right now. Close together to push you harder and higher, then a pause to let you recover a tiny bit but still feel it go on and on. Oh yes, you were magnificent. When that switch was a bit tired I used another the same. And then near the end I changed to a heavier sapling - full with the sap of springtime and growth and as flexible as could be without losing control. I used the thick end to hit hard - it will make lovely deep welts and bruises for you to feel all week and more. All in all not bad for about 25 strokes, not more than 30 for sure. I see you are surprised, but don't be. This was calculated to be what it was. Short and hard. Maybe another time you can have the long slow and moderate switching that builds heat and passion. You'll be magnificent with that too." Mia smiled and gave me a quick little kiss.

I digested all this as she clung to me, and Charlie, dressed by this time, hovered nearby with my clothes: he had evidently kept them out of the wet all this time! They thought of everything - and I was a babe in the woods.

"Marty, it's late. Don't you have to go to work or something?" was whispered in my ear. I did not realize that almost an hour had passed, and I did have to get going - if I could move. I could almost have smiled at the good luck that had caused me to bring my car this day - there was no hour-long ride home.

Charlie joined in, "here, we'll help you back to your car with your bike. Riding wouldn't be a good idea right now, you can't sit and you're a bit too dizzy to stand in the pedals."

Mia got dressed quickly - except for what had been her tee-shirt, now a torn rag. They helped me up, Mia giving me one big wet kiss while she could still put her arms around my body. Then they helped me get dressed - Charlie actually tied my shoes for me - and we stood together for a moment.

"I don't know...," I said.

"We know," Mia interrupted.

"I put a card with our phone and email in your jacket pocket," added Charlie.

And so they walked me to my car and helped me load my bike. I didn't know if I would be able to go to work, but I had to get home.

Mousey123 12-19-2017 10:34 AM

amazing continuation, missed the last few updates, but thats was a plus as got to read them all in on go, now excited for the next instalment.

MarvHarvey 12-31-2017 12:27 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 1

Driving home from work on Friday of the following week I was no longer feeling actual pain when I sat down, but I would automatically remember that beating whenever my bottom hit a chair. The first day or so had been bad and wonderful at the same time. It was a punishing spanking, maybe beating was a better word, that I both wanted and feared for a long time. Every day I watched the colours of the welts change, the feel of the ridges change and gradually soften after the first few days. I decided that even her light switch had been more like a cane than a thin, whippy branch, and the heavy one she finished off with had been cruel - leaving deeper bruises and clear dark lines of raised flesh.

I still had visible lines of bruising from Mia's heavier switch. I was happy to have them, to have the experience behind me - and on my behind, I laughed. Arriving home from work, I was met inside the front door by my wife, Kate, looking fabulous in the trimly fitted suit she had worn to work.

"The kids are with your parents for the weekend," she said with a saucy smile. "It's hard to know who is happier about that, kids or grandparents. Maybe it should be us! Whatever, we won't have to worry about them until we go pick them up and have roast beef dinner on Sunday evening. I decided that we needed some time for ourselves. Now you hit the shower while I open a bottle of wine."

Wow! This was a surprise. Now I just had to keep my bruised butt out of direct sight. I could think about it in the shower. Before I got in I checked - still some marks but in low light the darker lines would not be too obvious. Maybe I was seeing marks on my smooth white cheeks because I knew where to look?

A hot shower helped wash away the stress of the work week, and get me ready for a relaxing weekend alone with my wife. Maybe tonight at home, tomorrow the day together and then dinner out, perhaps get tickets to the new play at the community theatre?

When I turned off the water and stepped out I found that all the towels were gone. My wife was waiting, looking as hot as ever she did with that saucy smile and sporting a tight pony tail, black sports bra, and black tights.

She stepped forward to give me a quick kiss.

"You won't need to dry off. Put your arms through these straps and let me put this over your head. The straps will stay around your arms." She smoothly pulled the carrying straps of a heavy cotton shopping bag up my arms.

"Kate? What's this ab...."

"Quiet!" she barked, startling me. As she did so, the bag went over my head and she pulled the straps up under my arms. "There now. And now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we have handcuffs on my big boy. Yumm!" I was frozen into immobility with the surprise of all this. She often initiated fun and games, but very rarely anything kinky. What was going on?

After that brief pause she pulled the straps of the bag snug behind me, and clipped them together somehow. With that pulled tighter I couldn't see very much under the edge of the heavy black shopping bag. Then she clipped something onto the chain of the handcuffs, and give it a pull - just enough to signal that she could pull me over if she wanted.

"Now you be quiet if you know what's good for you. Martingale! Way back before we had kids you wanted to do an interrogation scene. Well guess what - now you are getting your wish."

--

MarvHarvey 12-31-2017 06:28 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 2

When he turned off the water and stepped out he didn't find any towels, just me. Waiting. I had a look that I knew he found to be very hot: saucy smile and tight pony tail, black sports bra, black tights, black heels, high of course.

I saw the surprise on his face - and maybe something else. Aha! I thought to myself. I am onto something.

I stepped forward to give him a quick kiss. "You won't need to dry off. Put your arms through these straps and let me put this over your head. The straps will stay around your arms." And before he could react in any useful sort of way I quickly pulled the carrying straps of a heavy cotton shopping bag up his arms.

"Kate? What's this ab...."

"Quiet!" I barked sharply. As I did so, the bag went over his head and I pulled the straps up under his arms. "There now. And now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we have handcuffs on my big boy. Yumm!"

As I had expected, he was frozen into immobility with the surprise of all this. Maybe even shock. I often initiated fun and games, but very rarely anything kinky. What might be going on in his kinky brain?

I took a quick look at his bum and sure enough the marks were there, and fairly clear if you were looking for them. After that brief pause I pulled the straps of the bag snugly behind him, and clipped them together with a simple carabiner. With that pulled tighter he wouldn't be able to see very much under the edge of the heavy black shopping bag. Then I put a clip onto the chain of the handcuffs, and give it a pull - just enough to signal that I could pull him over if I wanted.

"Now you be quiet if you know what's good for you. Martingale! Way back before we had kids you wanted to do an interrogation scene. Well guess what - now you are getting your wish."

I wasn't giving him time to let that sink in, not yet. "Now walk. You know where you are so go out the door and down the hall. We are going downstairs." As he moved ahead I kept pressure on the leash attached to the cuffs - just enough so he knew I had him and could yank his arms back and up if needed.
We moved slowly down the hall to the stairs as he felt his way.

"Faster! You have to trust me to keep you from falling. Now down you go." And I pulled a bit harder, making sure that if he lost his balance I could pull him back - even if it twisted his shoulders, the poor bunny. "You can trust me to keep you from falling - I'm your wife."

When we reached the main floor I told him to turn toward the basement stairs, and go down. "You know where we're going - basement," I snapped at him.

What he would soon discover is that this was to be a real interrogation - I thought I knew quite a lot and I wanted to know what else he wasn't telling me.

MarvHarvey 01-02-2018 11:41 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 3

It was unnerving to go down another set of stairs almost blindfolded and with my hands not only cuffed behind my back but also secured to a cord leading back to my wife's hands. I knew she could use it to stop me falling, but she was also yanking it randomly, mostly side-to-side, to keep me a bit off balance. It was a relief to reach the basement floor.

"Now turn right to the utility room, you know where it is. Now stop and turn around slowly. There," she added with a yank on the cord. "Now back up just a bit." I felt a chair behind my knees. "Sit."

I tried to sit down carefully but as I got close to the chair she pulled my arms back and up a bit, causing me to sit down with a thump. "Aaaahhh! What's that?"

"Silence!" she practically shouted.

The chair was covered with small rough points that stuck into my butt and legs. Then she hauled me back to be upright in the chair and I found the back was covered too. "Aaaahhhh."

"Silence, I said. You'll be punished for that."

My arms were pulled down and she secured the cord to something. She moved around to the front and picked up my tender bits and caressed them gently - this was more like it. I felt her warm hands lift my balls, "I'm tying thin nylon cord around your balls - just your balls - with a slip knot." And I felt the fine line pulling tightly, pinching a bit, and then strongly upward. "The other end is tied to the ceiling. So if you try to get cute and tip the chair over, your soft little things will get cut off by that nice thin cord before you even hit the floor."

Then she went around behind and secured my arms to the upright rails of the chair back. She was using rope and lots of it. Whew! She was serious about giving me an interrogation scene. Next she moved to my legs and pulled each leg back along the sides of the chair so each foot was off the ground, and my weight was completely on my butt and legs. There were several straps on each - she must have collected all of our belts to do this. Added to the discomfort of whatever was covering the chair - I was thinking she had found the plastic carpet runner in the back corner of the storage area - she was really setting me up with the works. Woo Hoo - kids away and Kate was being creative! Hot weekend coming up!

"This is where I keep my prisoner until it is time for questioning. I can do what I want to him. This narrow basement doesn't have windows and the neighbours on the other side of the concrete wall are gone for the weekend. He can scream if he dares to take the consequences. He can think about that while he waits for me. Here is meditation music," and as she said that she turned on an old boom-box radio giving nothing but static. It wasn't really loud, but with it on I barely heard her walk around me, slowly, then move away.

I sat, wondering, moving my head a bit to see how much I could see under that heavy black cotton bag, and then: <SPLASH> a bucket of cold water hit me full in the chest. "Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! What are you...."

"Silence or you'll get it worse!" she hissed angrily, just enough to hear over the static.

<SPLASH> Without a break, another bucket was dumped over me from behind. "AAhh!" I couldn't help myself. I heard the tap at the laundry sink and then felt more water being poured slowly over the bag on my head, soaking it. When I tried to move my head away a bit she just grabbed the straps of the shopping bag and held it in place. After walking through the house wet, I was already a bit chilled - now in the basement I was really feeling the chill. Tied to an uncomfortable seat, pretty much blindfolded, miserable, wet, and with the static all I could really hear, I wondered if this was such a good scene.

I was wet and cold and the heavy cotton would stay wet for a while. Frustrated, slumping as much as my bonds would allow, I could hear the tap running for a while - she must be filling another bucket. Kate was saying something to herself as she moved around in front of me again. <SPLASH>

MarvHarvey 01-04-2018 12:01 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 4

I laughed silently to my self at how much fun it was to keep Marty distracted and off balance, physically and mentally, by pulling back and forth on the line attached to his handcuffs, especially on the stairs.

After that it was all according to plan:
  • Get him in the chair,
  • Attach his hands,
  • Fine noose from balls to ceiling, for my security,
  • Secure his hands,
  • Strap up his legs, spread wide of course, and then
  • Soak him thoroughly. The excess will run out the floor drain.
At first he was confused but as I went on his body language began to change: he was getting a bit excited. He was expecting a nice teasing interrogation as a start to a fun weekend. Ha! When this grew to some visible arousal I almost burst out laughing - I had ways to suggest to him that this was not how it would work, two buckets full of ways. They certainly seemed to get his attention! And if he thought that was just part of the tease, then so much the better when I broke the reality to him.

Honestly, I was getting more excited than any time we had played his kinky games, had I been missing something? Maybe it was because this was not entirely playtime? Of course a large part of my excitement was worry, but more how it would play out than about what I might discover. All in all I trust and love my husband.

But for now I had things to do. Static background sound on, drench him with cold water - 3 full pails, and then refill the two buckets: one for now and one to be ready for later. Refill the small pitcher of water for more selective applications. Once it is ready, he will get his next surprise.

"Oh honey, I love you, but I have questions for you," I murmured half-aloud to myself as I waited for a bucket to fill.

Splash that last bucket of cold water into his chest and face, and I was done. I wanted to leave quickly, so I would take that empty bucket upstairs to fill. The bag over his head was soaked - and the heavy cotton would then stay wet for a while. He was showing goosebumps in a few places, and might be shivering soon. Good. Misery would help soften him up for later.

Even though he couldn't see much below the bag he could see that the lights were on, so as I headed up the stairs I clicked them off. His small gasp of surprise barely audible over the static.

White wine (yeah, yeah, it's a trope, but I like it) was chilling in the fridge with a glass waiting beside the tray of crackers and cheese. A couple of hours to relax would let his uncertainty grow with his discomfort. I started my music,
Nights from the Alhambra by Loreena McKennitt, and the calm started to flow through me.
--

MarvHarvey 01-05-2018 09:47 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 5

After the last bucket of water hit me in the chest and face I gasped again from the shock and didn't hear her footsteps as she went up the stairs. Then the lights went out.

So Kate was leaving me to wonder what she had planned - for how long? She was staging an interrogation and leaving me to be wet and cold for a while must be part of her game. Nice and creative, even if I was getting colder.

And that static on the radio! Sheesh! It wasn't loud enough to be painful but it very annoying. It also meant that I could not try to listen for her moving around upstairs, or when she was coming back.

Time passed and passed. I began to wonder what got into her that she had become so creative. Could she possibly have noticed that I had had my bottom beaten? I had been checking myself, and had been careful to shower when she was busy, and have pajamas or underwear on unless it was dark.

Breathing was a bit hard with the heavy shopping bag pulled down over my head, and the wet cotton didn't breathe at all so it depended on how open the bag was at my neck. I got along with slow and steady breathing - in fact it helped to pass the time - but it was tiring to be so conscious of every breath.

Comfort was impossible. I tried every position I could, but all that happened is I had to try more. And my head was cold and wet inside that bag, even as my body eventually dried off. How long was she leaving me here?

<SPLASH> "Aaaahhh! Aaahhh!" I had not heard her sneaking up on me. "Kate! Kate, what are you doing?" The lights were still off and I didn't hear her sneak away.

It wasn't very arousing to sit here cold and wet - and with these tiny spiky nubs of the carpet liner sticking into my legs, butt, and back. Any feeling of excitement about having a hot and sexy weekend were fading away for now. I had resisted shivering, but now it started and I just wanted to be warm.
--

MarvHarvey 01-06-2018 10:25 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 6

When the CD ended I sat for a few minutes, I was feeling pretty good about how this would go. I had thought through a lot of what Marty might say - and how to respond to him. I would not make it easy for him.

In the kitchen I got the now-filled bucket I had brought up with me. Quietly I crept down the stairs, bare feet silent on the steps. There was enough light from the door at the top that I didn't need to turn any on, I knew the way and could see enough to slowly get in front of the chair and drench him again. He wasn't expecting that!!

He called my name but it fell on deaf ears as I crept back upstairs to let him sit in misery a bit longer. If I was going to interrogate him I wanted him to be tired and miserable, eager to respond and open up.

I paused to consider once again what I knew about his recent activities. I had had over a week to figure things out and keep an eye on him. He was in deep doo-doo.

Time for more wine, with cheese? Keep soothing my spirit with another Loreena McKennitt CD? I think so. He could sleep down there for all I cared. I guess you have to love someone to feel this angry - and I finally admitted to myself that I was more than a little angry with him.

--

MarvHarvey 01-07-2018 10:15 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 7

I almost slept, just for lack of ability to do anything else, but it was too cold and uncomfortable. This must be what it is like to be in some lost-island prison waiting for the evil dictator to send his henchmen into the torture cell. I did dry off again, mostly, and the bag didn't get splashed too much from that last bucket, but that was the only good news. Noise, discomfort, fatigue, yeah, this was bad.

What was Kate up to? Hours and hours were passing. She was taking this very seriously - did she know about Mia and Charlie? I was sure that I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary: rode my bike at the same times, went to work pretty much the same, and the same with everything else. And I would be telling her of course, I just hadn't worked out how to tell her, what with a busy life with two jobs, two kids and everything else going on.

It seemed like it had been forever, but it must have been midnight or so. I was dozing and on the edge of sleep. With my eyes closed, and under the bag, I didn't notice when the lights came on again. With the static I also didn't hear Kate come closer.

I thought I could hear her softest, sweetest voice, rhythmic and dreamy as if in fairy land: "Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve."

"Nothing," I mumbled. "Nothing, just meeting people." And as I said that I realized I was talking. The static was off. The lights were on. "Huh?" I said as I snapped my head upright, and back and forth, trying to see and hear as well as I could. "Kate?"

"So now, bad boy, it's interrogation time," Kate said sweetly. "What do you have to tell me about? This is your chance to make a clean confession - after this it gets tough." Her voice rose in pitch and changed to a sing-song rhythm, "One cha-ance, one cha-ance only."

"Oh Kate I have nothing to confess except that I love you forever and there hasn't been anyone else since we met in 3rd year. You know that."

"TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT HILLSIDE PRESERVE!"

MarvHarvey 01-12-2018 02:54 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 8

I didn't wait until the end of the second CD, I wanted to get down to business with Marty. I had known too much for too many days and I was impatient. And I really didn't want him to be there all night, at least not yet I didn't.

Before going down to question him I put on a simple cardboard mask I had made. It wasn't much, just enough that when I took the bag off his head I could watch his face but he would not be able to see mine very well.

Quietly, I turned on the light and went down to the utility room. He wasn't moving as I came closer and closer: I wanted to whisper from right outside the bag. He was breathing very rhythmically - probably asleep despite the discomfort. This was not something I had expected.

I listened to his rhythm and then turned off the radio and immediately started speak at about the same level as the static had been and in time with his rhythm: "Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve."

"Nothing," he said. "Nothing, just meeting people." And then he came awake and snapped his head to attention. But I had an admission. I would follow it up in a little while.

Then I gave him an opportunity to confess - and all he did was confess undying love - yawn! OK, he could have it his way.

So rarely do I raise my voice, but this time: "TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT HILLSIDE PRESERVE! RIGHT NOW!"

Poor Marty responded as if I had given him an electric shock. He was making a few odd sounds as I pulled the bag up off his head. "N-n-nuh-nothing," he mumbled. (Note: I had forgotten that it had adjustable buckles on the straps, and so I could get it almost all the way off without untying him - much better than my plan to cut the straps if necessary.) I could see the goosebumps all over him - good, he was chilled.

"You said meeting people. What people?" I used my most toneless voice, with a bit of an edge.

"I was dreaming," he excused himself. "I didn't mean anything."

I thought to myself: 'Look you spanko slut - I am not going to beat it out of you. You'd like that too much. But I will rig up a zipper of clothespins, just to keep you awake.' Aloud I said: "I'll take this string off your balls and put it to better use."

With that I untied that string - I was a bit concerned about the fine nylon string cutting through his skin anyway. Then I put a clothespin on each of his nipples, and gave the pair a slow hard squeeze.

"Aaaaeeee...."

Then I put a zipper row of about 10 pins along each side of his chest and ran the string through them - one end up each side, leaving the middle for me to pull on. Another piece of string ran similarly through about 10 pins going up each thigh, even with the difficulty in pinching up enough skin given how tightly his legs were pulled back. The two pins at the upper end of each were not yet attached. He looked at those warily, while I pulled his balls out a bit, obviously considering where they could go. I squeezed the nipple pins again - harder and longer this time.

"Aaaaa. <gasp> EEEEeeeee...."

"Don't lie to me or it will get much worse. And nothing else will be as much fun as simple clothespins. Your wife deserves to know what you have been doing. Now tell her!"

He sat quietly. He was back to expecting a scene - the deceitful pervert!

"I was coming back from a meeting with a client, and took Hillside Road as a scenic route back into town. I saw your car - it was yours with the bike rack on - coming out from the preserve. It had been raining a bit much for you to be riding in the woods, so I went to parking lot 7 and saw the dry spot where your car had been parked. Who did you meet?"

He paused then said, "it could have been any car parked there."

I could see that he was dealing with mixed emotions, and many thoughts. What did I know that he should have told me? What did I know? Wasn't this supposed to be a hot and perverted interrogation? Well, my patience was not infinite.

I put a pair of clothespins over the two on his nipples - and he gasped as they tightened.

Then I continued: "I drove around the corner to lot 6, and as you know it's even closer by the trails. I found some nice people there. Who were they?"

MarvHarvey 01-13-2018 11:55 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 9

Kate had never before put clothespin zippers on me - where did she learn about them? Had she been cruising the internet? The pain on my nipples was increasing slowly after she added the extra pins to clamp the others shut more tightly. OUCH!

The shock was rolling over me. Kate had seen me leaving the Preserve and then saw Mia and Charlie? Could that be possible? Would she have talked with them? What did she know? OMG -- OMG -- OMG!

"WHO WERE THEY?" She pinched the clothespins tightly as she asked.

"AAagggghhh. Just two seniors I met on the trail," I answered, truthfully if not completely. I was still trying to process what was going on.

"Half the story won't do," she added and squeezed the pins again. "Keep talking or I'll hurt you."

"AAaahhhh. What do you want me to tell you about them?"

Kate just removed the pins from my nipples for a few seconds - long enough for me to give a faint scream as circulation returned - and then put the back on at a different angle. "Now I'll put woodworking clamps on if you don't give me the story."

"Aahh, aahh, aahh," I panted, trying to control the pain.

"They were very pleasant to chat with. Now why don't you tell me about your chat with them." Kate said in a pleasant voice - too pleasant. She then walked over to the workbench in the far corner, and picked out a pair of spring clamps.

"We just met on the trail. They were nice."

"Ha! I bet they were nice for a perv like you. Tell me what you did with them. I don't like it when you don't keep talking." She laid the clamps down where I could not see them, then went to the storage shelves and picked out a large fan. I could not see her face but she wasn't being very emotional at all - I didn't know what she might do.

"We were looking at plants. They showed me the spring growth and how it was bursting out through the leaves and twigs left form last year. Spring flowers and plants, nettles and blossoms of all sorts."

"And what did you do with the nettles?" she asked. As she did so she went out of sight and started to fill a bucket of water.

The alarm must have shown on my face. And what had Mia and Charlie told her? "We, we, we put them in my pants," I confessed.

"And when was the first time for that? I see you starting to sweat but you haven't had anything yet," she added, as she squeezed the pins on my nipples again - slow and hard.

"Aaaeee. Ooww. About three weeks ago."

"Some honesty at last. How did that work out? Maybe I won't have to turn up the pressure on you - keep talking."

"They burned for while. And again two weeks ago, but it didn't work because I was taking my allergy meds."

"And so then what? If you make me pull every detail out of you piece by piece I will get very tired - but you will pay." With that she pulled the bag back over my head, yanked the clothespins off my nipples to get a scream, and then doused me with a bucket of water. The second bucket was still filling as she set up the big fan and pointed it right at me. Then the second bucket of cold water came over me and before leaving she hissed: "The Whole Story!"

MarvHarvey 01-14-2018 09:04 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 10

I left him for 20 minutes. With the fan on his wet body he would be wet and cold. Fine. Maybe he would talk. From here on I would try to push him fast, and when required shake him up with what I knew.

Back downstairs: lights on, leave the fan on, pull the bag up again. Dump another bucket of cold water over him, making sure I get his face and head. He was already shivering, this would not help him feel warm.

Sit and watch a moment. Then: "TALK."

"Kate, darling...."

"NONE OF THAT! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" I added the clothespins back to his nipples as I shouted at him.

"I rode home with the nettles in my bike shorts. They stung and burned for hours. I couldn't sit down at work. I was going to tell you that weekend but we were so busy. I'm sorry, Kate. I'm sorry."

"Not quite yet you're not sorry, but I can make that happen. You can only help yourself by talking," I said in a loud flat voice. I was pretty steamed.

"The next time they gave me a couple of sharp strokes with a switch because the nettles didn't work. I was going back last week to see them and see what else we could do. Eeeeyyaahhh!" he screamed as I yanked the other clothespin zipper off his chest.

"Are you sure your story matches what Mia and Charlie told me? They are very nice people! Don't test my patience!"

"They tied me up. And they made me stand naked and hold a branch while Mia put nettles in my shorts, and I said 'Yes, Ma'am' to her and stuff like that. Mia is very strong-willed and I just melted when she looked at me."

"Then what?" I wasn't going to let him slow down.

"I was tied kind of staked out, and she swung a switch so viciously the sound scared me. I was just kind of swept along. You know I always wanted to experience these kinds of things and I just couldn't say no."

His teeth were chattering with shivering so I turned off the fan. "Keep talking, or else." He yelped as I yanked the clothespins off his nipples - I didn't want him to think I was softening.

"Last week I went and Mia wanted to see me in more pain. She likes to see pain. I think she gets off on it. AAAHHH!"
The last bit came as I put one of the workshop clamps on a nipple - just think if it actually got a full grip! "Kate! No! It hurts too much. Aaa...aaa...aaa." His panting with the pain was actually funny. I was glad I could see his face.

"Isn't that what you liked for your friend Mia? Pain? Have the other clamp so you can think about her."

"AAAAEEE! EEE! NO! AAaaaa." He just sat trying to squirm, and continued breathing heavily.

"Keep going - I know that more happened." As I said this I picked up the string for one of the zippers on his thighs, and watched his eyes show some actual fear.

"No, please. Charlie helped her tie me with my arse up in the air and she switched me. Just a couple of dozen times, maybe 30. Mia did it for herself, to feel my pain in the air. She made them heavy and bruising, I had deep welts from the heavy switch. That's all, I swear."

"I know more," I said as I yanked the zipper off. As he screamed I said: "You tell me your story so I can see if the stories match."

He just looked at me with big, big, eyes. "When it was over they had sex on their blankets, in the damp grass, then they untied me and took me there and cuddled me until I stopped crying. They knew I was feeling pretty bad in my head, too." With that, Marty began to sob. I removed the big clamps, they didn't fit on very well anyway.

I didn't quite feel sorry for him. But I suppose if he was not so cold and sore he would have been able to tell me the rest of the details. The only thing going for him was the fact that we did have an agreement, and other than not telling me promptly he hadn't done anything I considered really serious, or really cheating. I knew he asked for some serious spanking sometimes, and I had always been a bit fearful about following through for real. Maybe this was my ticket to do what I wanted to him, on my terms?

While
he sobbed and I thought about this, I put a new zipper criss-crossing his chest...just in case.

MarvHarvey 01-17-2018 01:24 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 11

Panting, that's all I was doing. Kate had worn me out with cold water and chills and her questioning.

And she clearly had me dead to rights - all I could do was tell her what had happened. What else was there to say? Why was she attaching a new set of clothespins on a string? They hurt so much and I was way past coping with the pain. It must be 3 a.m. and she was still grilling me.

"Ah - these pins on the end need to go someplace," she said as she attached the last two pins of a leg zipper to my foreskin. WTF?

I looked up in fright. She glared back at me from behind her cardboard mask. "What happened on the blankets, cheater?"

"Oh no! Kate, Kate! No! I didn't cheat. No way. All I did was cry and Mia held me and let me cry it out. No Kate -I'd never cheat on you." I hurt all over - my body had been tied to this chair for hours and hours. Leg cramps, arm cramps, aching and aching. I just wanted this to end.

"What were you wearing? What was she wearing? Spill it buster!"

"I was still naked, like I was when she beat me. She wasn't wearing much because they had been having sex. They were, not me. I swear it Kate."

"You mean to say all that sexy stuff going on and you never had an orgasm? You expect me to believe it, Mr. EverReady Bunny?" She dumped a bucket of water over me as she said that.

"Not that day. I was too messed up from the beating. I couldn't. Really. Another day I got myself off before they showed up. I didn't think they were there. And the other time I did after I got home, and I was so excited I couldn't think."

"Ha! Couldn't think is right. Pervert." With that she turned the fan on to blow cold air over my wet body. I was exhausted from all the hours of shivering.

There was a long pause as she walked around and around me. I could hear the buckets filling again - both of them. What else was she going to do to me? I was exhausted and weak with all the hours of cold. Suddenly she went upstairs.
--

MarvHarvey 01-18-2018 08:42 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 12

I was back in a few minutes, just long enough for a drink and bathroom break - and a moment to think calmly and be sure about the next step. Then back to the basement.

I pulled off my mask, and turned off the fan. "Alright Marty. I believe what you've told me. The rest you can tell me tomorrow. And Mia will confirm the details for me later." I saw the shock of that register in his face. "Right now I am going to give you a question. The answer is yes or no, and no questions, no talking, no changing your mind later. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Dear. Of course, Dear."

"None of that 'Yes, Dear' stuff. You have to be sure and positive here. You have asked me before to take charge of you, to order you around, punish you, tease you, whatever I want. Do you really want me to do that? Is that how you want to live? I need a YES or a NO right now - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you say YES then I will own you forever. I will be controlling , and a tough trainer, and a very strict disciplinarian. You will respect and obey, and you will be a loving, and loved, slave husband and boy toy. There will be many times when you regret it bitterly, you will be crying in sorrow or in pain. But it will be all you ever dreamed of - and all you feared - and much more. It will not be teasing and erotic paddy-whacking like your fantasies - I will OWN you. It will be my fantasies, my desires, my pleasure, my everything. So you better be prepared for that: you might not like it when it is about what I want and not what you want. You will get what I give you, not what you want. You will do what I say, not what you want." I paused and moved my face up close in front of his.

"If you say NO then we will never talk about it again and you will never do anything like this again with anyone. So what is it to be?" I could see the shock on his face. Whatever he expected it was not this.

It had been a long evening for him, even if it was still early and not even close to our normal bedtime yet. After a long pause, shaking his head, he started to cry. Then he sobbed and shook with emotion. If he had not been secured to the chair he would have fallen off, I am sure. If I had ever asked this in the past I would probably have preferred if he said no - so I never asked. But right now I was feeling the power and I had been thinking about it. I wanted him to say yes.

I had to wait for him to get control of his voice. And then, just as I had anticipated almost everything else he said all evening, he did not disappoint: "Yes, Kate, Dear. I love you more than I can express and I will be yours now and forever, however you want me."

MarvHarvey 01-21-2018 01:22 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 13

I could not believe this - I had wanted this for years, for my whole life. Emotion exploded through my soul.

"Yes, Kate, Dear. I love you more than I can express and I will be yours now and forever, however you want me."

At that, she came close and wrapped her arms around me. I went back to sobbing, emotion controlling my being. Her warmth engulfed my frozen body and my weary spirit. "I love you forever," she whispered in my ear.

After a few minutes my sobbing eased, and Kate began to untie me. As I was able to move my arms, the relief and pain mingled together and I gasped. The legs were worse. The pressure points form the carpet liner I didn't even notice, although I could see that in a couple of places they had broken the skin and there were dots of blood up the backs of my legs. I tried to stand but the muscles would not move, the strength was not there.

"Doesn't matter, just get on the floor and clean up this mess. Put everything away. Put the chair back in the other room. After everything here is done, you can come up to the kitchen - and I'll come back to inspect what you have done."

"Yes, Dear." I sat on the floor and gathered her ropes and straps. I could barely crawl, but slowly recovered more movement.

<SNAP> I looked up when she snapped her fingers. "Whenever I snap my fingers you will put your knees and elbows on the floor and wait until I tell you you can move. Do it now, and do it anytime and anywhere. No waiting, no questions, just do it."

I got on all fours, knees and elbows on the floor, and rested my forehead on the floor too. I just waited while she picked up the radio - that damn static - and took it to the stairs. She walked back to the utility room and I heard her pick up one of the full buckets, which she then poured slowly over my back and head. Then the second bucket. The water was still cold. Then she turned to go. As she reached the stairs she called back to me: "OK. You get back to work and clean this all up - be in the kitchen in five minutes or else."

MarvHarvey 01-23-2018 12:13 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 14

I was elated. After all the years of just doing enough kinky stuff to keep Marty from going totally nuts, I had found something...not sure what, but I liked it..maybe just the power. This went through my mind as I poured another glass of wine. He would be along in another three minutes. I pushed myself up to sit on the kitchen island, and waited. Right now he was having a few minutes peace to organize his thoughts, so I needed to hit him with more shocks when he came up.

The moment he had both feet through the door at the top of the stairs: <SNAP> and he hesitated a moment before he got down on his knees and elbows. "Too slow. Get up." <SNAP> "Faster." <SNAP> "Faster." <SNAP> "Better." <SNAP> "Now that is what you have to do - any time I snap my fingers. Got it?"

"Yes, Dear."

"Oh yes, for the weekend, until we go to pick up the kids, it will be 'Miss Kathryn' every time you speak. Failures will result in unpleasant consequences. Got it?"

"Yes, Dear...Miss Kathryn."

"I damn well better be your Dear Miss Kathryn," I said sweetly, but sharply. "You may get up now." <SNAP> He was surprised by this again. He would learn. "Now its not yet bedtime, so I am going to have a nice hot shower. You are going to clean the kitchen counter, then be ready and waiting for me with a soft warm towel when I get out of the shower. Get up."

As soon as he was on his feet and could see what I was doing, I dumped my cracker crumbs and the last teaspoonful of wine on the counter and swiped the inside of wrapper from the brie over as much of the island as I could reach. "Don't be late with my towel."

MarvHarvey 01-25-2018 08:11 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 15

Knees and elbows on the floor when she snaps her fingers? Miss Kathryn? The surprise of this was exciting, arousing even in my shivering state, I could hardly think! It seemed like Kate, Miss Kathryn, had become the wife-in-charge that I had always wanted. I had a twinge of fear at that - maybe she would be too much for me?

What had happened to her? She had been talking with Mia! Wait - she had been talking with Mia? She had been talking with Mia! What did Mia tell her? What was Kate - Miss Kathryn - going to do with me?

I could not be distracted by all these thoughts as I wiped the sticky cheese off the counter. I looked at the clock - it was unbelievable that what seemed like all night had really been only part of the evening! Hot water seemed to get the smeared cheese off the island, the rest was easy to wipe clean, but it seemed to be taking a long time. Then I hurried upstairs to get a pair of fresh towels, and to the basement to run them in the hot dryer for two minutes - I should have done while I was wiping the counter. I ran in hope I could get back up to Kate's shower before she was finished!

The water was just turning off when I went in the bathroom door - and as she stepped out of the shower I could hold out a hot towel for her. "Barely, but you got it done," she said. "Good thing too." <SNAP>

As I huddled on all fours she spoke to me: "you might as well know that you are not to wear any clothes this weekend without express permission until we leave to pick up the kids. Got that?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"And you are not allowed to play with this toy at all without my permission," she said as she reached down and grabbed my balls from behind, then reached further to squeeze my cock. "That's a permanent rule - got it?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Now take the other towel and spread it on the seat of my reading chair over by the window, then stand there with your hands on your head." A minute later she appeared with a towel around her hair and her big towel wrapped around her body. She sat in the chair and said: "OK. Get your face between my legs and show me the best that tongue can do. From here on you have to earn everything you get in life."

On my knees and I dove in, spending the next little while bringing her to three orgasms. The first came rapidly - she was clearly more than ready. The second took a bit of time and I was getting a bit tired when she squeezed my head between her thighs and her vibrations grew to convulsing a few times. I was feeling the effects of my ordeal and having a hard time keeping going, but in a minute she grabbed my ears and used them to pull my head in and out against her - basically fucking my face. After a few minutes of this she locked her ankles together behind my head and squeezed my skull - I thought it would give way - as she hit a good solid orgasm that shook her whole body, and her thrashing legs yanked at my head.

"Okay - keep that up and you might earn one for yourself in a month or so. Now lick clean." As soon as she felt I was done she said, "Now move over to the rug by your side of the bed, flat on your back."

I moved over and she came around, I could see she had handcuffs. "Reach around the post of the footboard. That's it." <Clickity, clickity> "Now you can sleep right there tonight. I'll drop a blanket over you so you won't be cold."

O.M.G. What was she doing? I would be lucky if I slept at all!

She went to dry herself. On the way back she brought two things: her wooden hairbrush - the one I had given her as an engagement present so many years before: heavy and thick; and her long wooden bath brush. "I will sleep with these, and dream about what to do with them in the morning. I am having more fun with this than I ever allowed myself to think!" she said happily as she turned off the light.

MarvHarvey 01-28-2018 08:51 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 15

The brushes were not as warm as a husband, but it seemed more important for him to be on the floor tonight. And I already knew that I wasn't really going to spank him much, not yet. That would be too much fun for him - even if I was now convinced that I would be able to spank him past the point of it being fun, and love it.

I was feeling pretty elated - what an evening. And somehow I had grown so much in a week. I had a different view of Marty's kinky desires, and wasn't so caught up in my own mind, my own preconceptions. I actually giggled out loud - the fact that I met Mia for lunch three times in the past week was a big part of that. We had some very nice discussion - they were educational but a lot of fun too. For now Marty doesn't have to know what I have learned and what I think - he will just have to figure it out as I push him along. <giggle>

I can hear Marty shifting about on the floor, trying to get comfortable. Good luck to him! Maybe if I wake up at some point I might let him in the bed, just so he can have a bit of real rest. Tomorrow I will introduce him to all the housework he doesn't usually do - and some other things besides. And I will use him - oh boy will I use him. That thought moves my hand down between my legs for some very gentle caresses - just being comfortable, lol.

And so I drift off to sleep.

MarvHarvey 01-31-2018 08:26 AM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 1

As uncomfortable as it was with my arms reaching out above my head, I was still able to sleep. Exhaustion will do that. And with the blanket roughly dropped over me I was much warmer than I had been in the basement, wet and shivering. But I did wake up often - always to hear Miss Kathryn's gentle breathing. She was sleeping happily. By the second or third waking I realized that I was hungry. On top of everything else I had not eaten since lunch at work the day before, Kate - Miss Kathryn - had chased me to the basement before I could eat. Now I was hungry and my growling stomach made it hard to sleep. So I thought, too many thoughts.
  • Wow - what had my wife become?
  • How much did she talk with Mia?
  • What did she want to do and would it be too much for me?
  • I always wanted a woman to control and discipline and punish me - but would this be too much?
  • I get aroused thinking about it - but then fear washes that away.
About 4:00 a.m. Miss Kathryn woke up and heard me moving a bit, trying to be comfortable. "You need your sleep, because in the morning you will . . . well let's say it won't be a day of rest. Here. I will unlock your hands to get in bed, but then you will have to sleep with your hands cuffed behind your back. Can you do that, and lay still? If you move around and keep me awake I will make you pay for it."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn." I hesitated. "Miss Kathryn, may I have something to eat? I haven't eaten since noon yesterday."

"What? You will eat when you are allowed to eat. A few hours without food won't hurt you. Besides, think of it as the first step on your new road to fitness: strength, endurance, minimum body fat, all that stuff."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn." So one thing would be working out. That wasn't too bad, I already tried to keep fit, as much as work and family would allow. I could live with that - I think. And so I settled down to sleep for a few hours, feeling Kate's warmth in the bed even if I couldn't reach out to her. My shoulders had spent the evening tied over the back of the chair and were now pulled behind my back, but fatigue had its way with me.

There was a sudden rush of cold air as Kate snapped back the covers and I was exposed to the air. "Up and at 'em Marty boy! It's 7:30 and you have a full day comin' at ya." My usual morning erection was nowhere in evidence. "Get to the kitchen and make me an omelette for breakfast. You can make a quick stop in the bathroom if you need to."

"Yes, Dear . . . Miss Kathryn. Thank you Miss Kathryn."

"Be careful how you address me!"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

I went into the bathroom and swung the door shut behind me. At last, a moment of peace - was interrupted: "No doors! You have no privacy anywhere for any reason. If I catch you behind a closed door you will be punished. And I'll make sure it is some way that you won't like, pervert. Now do what you need to do. I'll watch," she added with a smirk. And as much as I needed to pee, I couldn't with her watching.

"I can't, Miss Kathryn."

"I see that, you fool. So wait and do it later. I will watch every time, so better get used to it. Now to the kitchen."

A few minutes later Kate came into the kitchen <SNAP> and took a look at the omelette I was making. "Who are you planning to feed with that? Company? I will eat it all, so I won't need toast. Get up and get at it."

"Miss Kathryn, I thought it would be breakfast for both of us."

<SNAP>

"Did I say anything about making anything for yourself? No! You will eat when I decide what you should have. Now get up and cook."

After I had her breakfast on the table, coffee and juice to go with her double-size omelette, I stood back to wait. <SNAP> And so I was back with knees and elbows on the floor.

After a couple of minutes, she started. In less than 30 seconds: "Get up." <SNAP> "Get up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Get up." <SNAP> "Now get used to that. When I snap you get down. You will come to know that very well."

When she was finished eating she picked up her coffee and walked around the kitchen. She stopped by the coffee machine and dumped some of the wet grounds onto the floor. Then she moved on and did something at one of the counters, but I couldn't see. "Get up." <SNAP> "Just to make sure you are listening. Now you clean the kitchen and do it well. I will go upstairs to work on something. Get up." As soon as I was on my feet she smiled at me and said: "in fact just so you can wonder what I am doing, I am going to sort through your clothes before I come back to inspect the kitchen."

"Miss Kathryn...?"

"Yes? Do you have something to say?" she glared at me.

"No, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn."

"Watch yourself!" that glare had fire in it. "And remember, no bathroom without me along to watch."

As if the coffee grounds on the floor was not enough, as she left I saw what she had done on the counter. Ugh. This would not be quick to clean up. She had poured several thin lines of molasses back and forth, and it looked like she had spread butter or margarine in between the lines!

MarvHarvey 02-02-2018 02:07 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 2

I had just started on his clothes when Marty appeared with a question: "Miss Kathryn, may I pee, please?" The desperate need showed on his face.

"Yes, of course. I want to see how you do it." And I giggled as he turned toward the bathroom. <SNAP> I went ahead and said, "get up. After this, you walk behind me. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

And then I actually watched him pee. It was funny to see him grab it, peel back, and aim - I didn't make it easy for him when I laughed out loud at his struggle to overcome being watched, but he really needed to go and once he started it was quite a gusher. When he was done I grinned at him, "wipe and dab it dry. You will do that all the time now, wherever you are. Got it?"

Surprise showed on his face, but he responded properly: "Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Then wash your hands and back to work. And no more touching your gear there - it's mine."

A little while later I went to the kitchen to see how he was doing. Those counters had certainly slowed him down and I had to laugh - molasses and butter to clean up! But he was working away and almost done. <SNAP> "Let me look around here. Not too bad, I hope - for your sake. OK, up and get finished."

I went to the basement to see how well he had cleaned up last night, and was a bit disappointed. I would have to send him back to finish up. Maybe he had some excuse given all the surprises last night, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook. OK, back to the kitchen, and then chase him down here to finish it.

<SNAP> "Look Bozo - you have to finish what you didn't do last night. You are falling behind on your day's work here, so get cracking. Get up. Stand here." I got the bag of clothespins from beside the back door and put 20 of them on his chest. "Now they stay until the kitchen is done and inspected, and you finish tidying up the basement from last night. Got it? Kitchen first, then basement."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

<SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up. Call me when you go downstairs." And then I went back upstairs to his clothes, and to get the handcuffs.

It wasn't long before he called up to me to say he was going to the basement. I put the handcuffs in my pocket and headed down to show him what to do.

There wasn't much to show him, but I stayed close by used the time to check out the workbench and tools. Some of the stuff would be very useful. He was soon finished. <SNAP>

"Now you are going to go clean the bathrooms while I get some food sorted out for you. You must be getting very hungry. Now get up and get at it."

MarvHarvey 02-04-2018 02:18 PM

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 3

I got back upstairs and Kate, Miss Kathryn, called me to come and eat. "Kneel here by the table and eat." It was a pretty plain lunch, a kids' lunch of peanut butter sandwiches, but I was hungry and she had made a bunch of them so I was happy enough. A couple of glasses of water and I was done.

I wondered what to do next, but she seemed to be waiting. "May I leave the table, Miss Kathryn? So I can go do my work?"

"Yes, but before you clean the bathroom it's time for you to dirty one - come on, it's poop time!" I am sure the look of shock on my face is what made her laugh so hard. "Yes, I am going to watch. Hold my nose maybe, but you are not going to be unsupervised."

"Miss? Please...." I didn't even know what to ask her. I stood with my mouth hanging open.

"It's Miss Kathryn - you'll be punished for forgetting. And whatever you thought you might ask, the answer is no. This weekend is to show you just how much I own you - like you agreed. We have talked over the years and you have said what you wanted - so now you are going to get it. Boy, oh boy, are you going to get it. Tomorrow and this week we'll work out how it goes with the kids at home, but you are getting everything you asked for - which was for me to take charge."

I was strongly aroused by this, I could feel it welling up in my chest, yet the alarm was stronger and certainly dampened any possible erection. This was an arousal of my soul and spirit. Tears formed in my eyes. I don't know how much they were tears of joyous emotion, but I know they were mostly from fear. Emotions swirled in and around me.

Was this my Kate - my Kathryn? Miss Kathryn? Had Mia hypnotized her? What was going on? Yet I had wanted this as long as I could remember so I didn't call a time out, couldn't call it off. I. Could. Not. Do. That. This was what my spirit wanted and needed. And at that recognition I began to weep.