getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Punish my dirty pussy!! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=124442)

Aza 11-18-2012 02:17 PM

Punish my dirty pussy!!

This dirty slut deserves to be punished by everyone...
I've been very distracted and neglectful of my duties. Therefore, my cunt needs to suffer...
Please post your punishments for my pussy. Make them hurt so I won't forget it.

My limits are in the link in my sig. I have household items.

discoduck 11-18-2012 02:27 PM

Get as many pens and markers as will fit in your pussy hole, coat them with toothpaste or IcyHot, and stick them up and in. Coat your clit with some as well.

Aza 11-18-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by discoduck (Post 824755)
Get as many pens and markers as will fit in your pussy hole, coat them with toothpaste or IcyHot, and stick them up and in. Coat your clit with some as well.

For how long should I stay like that? And do you want me to touch my clit after the application? Probably not, I'm guessing.

discoduck 11-18-2012 02:48 PM

You should stay like this for an hour... the feeling should last that long. No touching or you'll just be wiping off what you put on. If you want more punishment, let me know. PM or IM me on Yahoo.

Aza 11-18-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by discoduck (Post 824763)
You should stay like this for an hour... the feeling should last that long. No touching or you'll just be wiping off what you put on. If you want more punishment, let me know. PM or IM me on Yahoo.

I'll do this after work tonight. Thank you.
Please let me know if you think of any other ways to torture my cunt...

MrJan 11-18-2012 05:07 PM

Place as much clothespins on your labias and clit as you can. Hit them off with a ruler.

Aza 11-18-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by discoduck (Post 824763)

I did your punishment. I managed to get 17 markers and pens of various sizes to fit into my tight cunt. I also used the toothpaste how you said. The pressure from my stuffed pussy was great, but still a little tough to deal with. And the sensation from the toothpaste was great. It left my pussy tingling long after time had passed...

masterwolf 11-18-2012 10:10 PM

fuck yourself with the bristled end of the toothbrush while rubbing your until you edge, then brush your teeth with the toothbrush.

Aza 11-18-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterwolf (Post 824974)
fuck yourself with the bristled end of the toothbrush while rubbing your until you edge, then brush your teeth with the toothbrush.

It's not going in my mouth. Read my limits.
I can do the rest though.

YoureNCharge 11-19-2012 12:05 AM

put 1 ice cube in your pussy just before work. leave it in there and allow it to melt completely. when you get home from work, put 2 ice cubes in. when the are completely melted, put 3 in. then slap your pussy hard until the cubes are completely melted!

shadowofchaos 11-19-2012 04:38 AM

first take use a vacuum cleaner and stick the end of the hose on your clit for ten minutes then take a nail brush and scrub your pussy with it for ten minutes then repeat except rubbing only your clit for ten minutes. afterwards take some water and mix in some salt (100g of salt per 1/2 litre of water) and wash your pussy with it.

scher 11-19-2012 04:55 AM

50 directly to your clit with a ruler. Apply a dab of hot sauce to it. Let it sit for 5 minutes before applying another 50 strokes. Leave for at least an hour.

masterwolf 11-19-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aza (Post 824980)
It's not going in my mouth. Read my limits.
I can do the rest though.

sorry, hadn't seen that. rub your juices into your tits then

sexylizzy420 11-19-2012 03:07 PM

try and fit as many fingers in your pussy as possible, use hot sauce or toothpaste as lube too and see if you can get past 3 fingers.

Aza 11-19-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexylizzy420 (Post 825510)
try and fit as many fingers in your pussy as possible, use hot sauce or toothpaste as lube too and see if you can get past 3 fingers.

I used toothpaste. It makes my pussy tingle... <3
And I managed to get four, which makes my tight pussy feel over-stretched and full. Thanks, honey! :3