getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Library Strip! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1986)

Hccmike 05-03-2007 07:53 PM

Library Strip!

This one is pretty simple find a quiter place in the libray and strip naked and move around a little bit. But be carefull not to be caught by anyone!
(Also take care that your libray doenst have any cameras I know a few that do and a few that dont)

Hccmike 05-03-2007 08:07 PM

My Story:D
So I went to my local libray and decided to do this dare. The worker there is normaly half asleep watching TV with headphones behind the desks so I should be ok, but you never know and thats half the fun! So i go to one of the uncomly read and browsed section... I think it was cliassical childresn literature.. (Pippylongstockings and such...). I got there found an open shelf so I could stash my cloths and got naked and threw em in. Then I started to move I went down 5 rows then stoped cuase I got a litaly nervouse I waited another few minutes and then decided to move a little farther up at this time i was maybe 10 rows away from the front desk. Then to my horror a small group of people come in. 2 girls and 1 guy maybe a year or two younger then me. I had to quickly hide behind one of the book shelves. I soon realised that they were still coming twords me and that I would have to move fast if I wanted to avoid getting sene. I quickly turned and ran down the isles and then ducked into another grouping of shelfings. I looked back and saw that the other kids were now in the row that I was just in! I decided that I had have enough for the day and snuck back to my cloths and left like nothing had ever happend.

:D funt imes

JohnC15 05-04-2007 03:56 PM

Dude you are really dareing and super lucky!!1 lol

Glutgod 05-04-2007 06:15 PM

lol, thats funny stuff, You just post some of these storys in the story section.

crystal 01-11-2009 01:03 PM

Hccmike

i did that one it was alot of fun a guy saw me thou and so ya

CleverGirl 01-11-2009 01:33 PM

Wow, you are lucky. My library is really busy and you can totally get arrested.

Smile 01-11-2009 03:28 PM

This thread is from 2007. how old, still nice to see it for the first time. i might try this in the upstairs litriture section (its a small library but has the downstairs bit which everyone goes too and the upstairs bit that i havnt seen anyone at)

once again 2007!?!?!?!

Smile 01-11-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davros (Post 108329)
Yeah, remember that far back? :p

my memory died many years ago... Wait, what are we talking about?:D

Hccmike 01-11-2009 06:01 PM

I knew the thread name looked familiar....

*sniff* Memories...

wow... I really dont post that much at all anymore considering ive been on here since jun 06

Hampers 01-11-2009 06:17 PM

Yes nostalgia is fun.

On topic, please.

ty_la 01-11-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davros (Post 108299)
Whilst on work experience at a library, I was challenged to remove my underwear at some point throughout the day and leave them behind. I was banned from doing it in the toilets. I found a little storage cupboard to do it in, but it was right next to a door. As I'd just removed my underwear, somebody walked in. Luckily, I was fast enough to sort myself out and pretend I was looking for something. I then stuffed my undies into a bag on a random shelf and never saw them again :)

woowww,, i'm totally gonna try that :D !

ty_la 01-12-2009 02:04 PM

Of course, I will, might not be until friday though :(

kitkat 01-12-2009 10:59 PM

wow, thats daring!
Would be fun, I don't have the guts to do it though.
Good luck to anyone who does it.

FredFoo 01-14-2009 08:30 AM

jesus! i can't believe you people actually did this one! bravo! i'd never have the balls to do it.

hornytaiwanboy 11-26-2015 02:50 AM

i have really done it
fun and exciting
i go there in vary morning so a few people there
but i still scare of being caught
luckily
i don't