getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Customized Bladder Control Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331731)

PissyMissy 08-25-2020 05:26 PM

I don't know if this thread is still active but:
I would like this to be quick. 5 hours of less.
I have plenty of water, but depending on when I decide to do it I might not have anything else.
I want it to be very challenging.
I don't really like full public, but I do have a park about a quarter mile away from my house that has a few people in it that I would be fine having to do things in.
You decide if I should do exercises.

Deadpool871 08-25-2020 05:31 PM

I want something really hard.
I have water and lemonade
Other rules: suprise me

ninonero37 08-25-2020 05:40 PM

Im fairly new to this so i would like a moderate one i guess. I have water and coffee to drink. And i would like to now where and how to pee maybe?

kdive 09-02-2020 09:30 AM

i would like it to be moderate. I have water to drink and would like tasks inbetween

Cueball9802 09-02-2020 04:56 PM

How hard do you want it? Moderate
What do you have to drink? Water, soda.
Do you want any other rules? (exercises, public) include diapers and tasks otherwise pretty open.

madeliefje 09-22-2020 03:05 PM

Interesting.

I would want a hard one. One where it will get me dancing to want to pee. Maybe that I pee my pants.
Anal, spanking and nippleclamps can be involved in any way. I would like a challenge before I am even allowed to pee. And a great punishment if I fail.

Brasissy 09-22-2020 04:25 PM

hi there, Keira,

i would like a bladder challenge, that revolves around me holding in my pee, while dressed as a sissy, in my bathroom.

i wont drink pee, but, i would like to be told, by you, to dress up and down as many times as you want me to, before i can pee.

btw, i have lots of mt. dew and squirt sodas to drink.

thank you.

Guytb 09-23-2020 12:54 AM

I want a very hard dare please!
I would like to drink water
I would like there to be punishments for failing

Tom_claw 09-23-2020 01:15 AM

Bladder control play

Hi, my name is tom. I would like to loose control of my bladder during the night time and hopefully feel so desperate it would release on its own without notice.

Keira, I would like it to be difficult for me to hold and hopefully make me listen to a trigger or a curse to allow me to forget the washroom.

Keira, I like to drink any sort of drinks except alcohol drinks. Please give me variety of drinks and set a time frame as well. I am really bad at stay hydrated.

Keira, after drinking I like to excerises as well and please keep me fit.

Keira, if possible you can also help make me loose control of my bowel movement by giving me lots of fiber foods as well.

Keira, I also wear diapers and undies long with pants, so hopefully prolong the way I will loose so desperately that it will go into clothing.

Keira, if anything more, please kik me at tom_claw.

Thank you Keira.