getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I lost a bet and I have to do any picture dare I receive (within limits) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421158)

AboSarieli 01-02-2023 09:59 AM

I lost a bet and I have to do any picture dare I receive (within limits)

33 male, from Europe, I lost a bet with someone and I have to do any picture dares (not involving other people) I receive from anyone on this thread during the next 24 hours. When I accepted the bet I thought this was a site for dares, but I can now see it's kind of NSFW. I really don't have much experience with that kind of thing. I hate not keeping my word, especially because my request if I won the bet was also big, but of a different nature. And because I need to value my work relationship with this person, me being their boss and everything (but I guess that is another story). I hope this thread goes unnoticed (please).

You have to specify how I need to send the picture (on picture request per post) to you and PLEASE respond to this thread as soon as you received the picture (the winner watches this thread and needs to have confirmation I did my forfeit). But better don't ask anything and let this go unnoticed. I don't think I'm prepared.

Limits: everything anal/ass, piss and scat, toys, crossdressing, messy, illegal, shaving, permanent damage.

joh3095 01-02-2023 10:17 AM

Post pictures of you in various styles of underwear on exposedrealfun with the pics staying visible there for at least 48 hours. Styles: classic white briefs (tightie whities), trunks/ boxer briefs, loose boxers, and jockstrap. Each pic will be you standing spread eagle, both hands behind your head.

Create a poll here which lets followers pick which one they like best. You will wear only the winning style for all of 2023. The winner from your original bet can check anytime they want.

AboSarieli 01-02-2023 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joh3095 (Post 4970803)
Post pictures of you in various styles of underwear on exposedrealfun with the pics staying visible there for at least 48 hours. Styles: classic white briefs (tightie whities), trunks/ boxer briefs, loose boxers, and jockstrap. Each pic will be you standing spread eagle, both hands behind your head.

Create a poll here which lets followers pick which one they like best. You will wear only the winning style for all of 2023. The winner from your original bet can check anytime they want.

Well, firstly, I don't have all those styles of underwear, secondly I don't have to do anything like creating a poll or wearing the same style of underwear for a period of time, etc. My forfeit is simply sending the requested pictures to the ones who requested them, so I am not obliged to honor this request.

barefooted83 01-02-2023 03:10 PM

Sit naked on the floor and try to lick your elbow.
You have to be in the picture from head to toe.
You can censor or cut out your face though.

Write me a private message for an example