getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Slutty dares for a trip to london! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362045)

Jesllyelly 03-14-2019 03:32 AM

Slutty dares for a trip to london!

Me and some of my friends are going away for a few days on a trip to London. Ther’s me and five girls going as well as three of their partners, we’re all staying in a fancy hotel and going out clubbing and probably getting very drunk. None of them know that I am on gesdare so I wanted a few dares I could do while out with them, something slutty or something to make me horny would be great

Thanks! 🥰

Jojo246 03-14-2019 03:42 AM

wear a bra connection wedgie for the duration of your travel to the hotel

Jesllyelly 03-14-2019 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jojo246 (Post 3599357)
wear a bra connection wedgie for the duration of your travel to the hotel

I can do that :)

It’ll probably be about 3 hours door to door

just.for.fun01 03-14-2019 03:49 AM

One time when you go out wear a short skirt and a white t-shirt with no bra at some point spill a glass of water on your shirt so your nipples will show through the shirt and while your dancing be “drunk” and fall in a way that exposes your pussy and stay their for 15 seconds

dutchdude1990 03-14-2019 04:17 AM

Dice dare

Roll a dice

1 in underwear
2 no bra with panties
3 bra no panties
4 no bra no panties
5 my choice
6 your choice

Order roomservice and you know how to open the door ;)
You can only close door when the roomservice men/woman walks away

Jesllyelly 03-14-2019 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3599361)
One time when you go out wear a short skirt and a white t-shirt with no bra at some point spill a glass of water on your shirt so your nipples will show through the shirt and while your dancing be “drunk” and fall in a way that exposes your pussy and stay their for 15 seconds

I reckon I can do both of these, the wet T-shirt but may get kinda cold as it’s not great weather but i’ll Keep them out for as long as I can, as for the falling one i’m pretty sure i’ve done this more than once by accident so doing it on purpose shouldn’t be too hard :)

Jesllyelly 03-14-2019 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchdude1990 (Post 3599367)
Roll a dice

1 in underwear
2 no bra with panties
3 bra no panties
4 no bra no panties
5 my choice
6 your choice

Order roomservice and you know how to open the door ;)
You can only close door when the roomservice men/woman walks away

I rolled a 5 which means you get to choose ;)
PM me or reply on this thread, up to you

just.for.fun01 03-14-2019 04:23 AM

Another question is would you be aginst your friends finding out about getdare? If them you would be ok with them finding out at some point you should leave it opened on your phone or laptop and just leave it somewhere and see if one of them find it so theirs a risk one of them will find out but maybe they will not say anything or not even see it

Jesllyelly 03-14-2019 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3599371)
Another question is would you be aginst your friends finding out about getdare? If them you would be ok with them finding out at some point you should leave it opened on your phone or laptop and just leave it somewhere and see if one of them find it so theirs a risk one of them will find out but maybe they will not say anything or not even see it

I reckon I could do this although they’re usually pretty respectful about each other’s privacy so I don’t think they would see it but i’ll try ;)

just.for.fun01 03-14-2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesllyelly (Post 3599419)
I reckon I could do this although they’re usually pretty respectful about each other’s privacy so I don’t think they would see it but i’ll try ;)

Well it could be as risky as you would like if you wanted too you could just tell them or actually show them a thread that you find interesting but don’t need to say you have an account just that you googled and it popped up

MasterDaddy02 03-14-2019 07:15 AM

Okay, here are some dares.
1. When you go out next. You must wear a black or white skirt. You must go without panties. The first time you get a drink with ice you must do the following. You will put two ice cubes in your mouth. Then you will go to the restroom. Then you will get naked. Then you will rub those ice cubes all over your nipples and your pussy. You must edge 2 times and orgasm 2 times before going back to your friends.

2. You will wear a mini dress no panties. When you go clubbing, you will dance with a guy. You will dance tight and he can feel you up against him as you are getting wet. Then you will go to the restroom and edge at the club. But will not be allowed to orgasm. You will build up your horny side effects. Then when you get back to the hotel. You will be allowed to edge and orgasm 3 times. You will use the first thing you touch, once back in the room.

nuss 03-14-2019 09:41 AM

Be naked whenever alone in your room. When your friends enter, you can open the door in underware

Jojo246 03-17-2019 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesllyelly (Post 3599359)
I can do that :)

It’ll probably be about 3 hours door to door

enjoy let us know how the trip was if you haven't already gone

bee9 03-17-2019 01:35 AM

While clubbing wear a very short skirt a side boob revealing top. Flash your pussy to the guys you like.

Accept the drinks and:
1. show your pussy and ask if he likes it
2. tell him to lick or finger you to make you cum, then he will cum as well
3. suck him in a bathroom. if he has a thick cock - give your pussy, if a long one - ass, if both - deepthroat it, otherwise - just blow and swallow
4. repeat until too drunk

Jesllyelly 03-18-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 (Post 3599457)
Okay, here are some dares.
1. When you go out next. You must wear a black or white skirt. You must go without panties. The first time you get a drink with ice you must do the following. You will put two ice cubes in your mouth. Then you will go to the restroom. Then you will get naked. Then you will rub those ice cubes all over your nipples and your pussy. You must edge 2 times and orgasm 2 times before going back to your friends.

2. You will wear a mini dress no panties. When you go clubbing, you will dance with a guy. You will dance tight and he can feel you up against him as you are getting wet. Then you will go to the restroom and edge at the club. But will not be allowed to orgasm. You will build up your horny side effects. Then when you get back to the hotel. You will be allowed to edge and orgasm 3 times. You will use the first thing you touch, once back in the room.

1. I can definitely do this, I like the high risk levels because bathrooms are usually quite busy ;)

2. This sounds very frustrating but fun, I’ll make sure to leave a dildo or vibrator out and touch it as soon as I get back haha