getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Wanted: Messy Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=189941)

CustardPieFace 08-17-2014 02:12 PM

Wanted: Messy Dares

Hi all!

I'm new to this site but it already seems really good!

I'm currently off work for three weeks (two left) and I'm wanting some dares I can do!

I can do dares on Omegle as well if you want me to! I can use the following:
  • Whipped Cream Pie
  • Custard
  • Eggs
  • Milk
  • Beans

Let me know your worse :) If you also say for me to crossdress I can only do Pies in the face as the clothes cannot get messy unfortunately. The clothes I have are:
  • Polka Dot Skirt
  • Bra
  • Dresses
  • Tights
  • Lipstick

Do your worse :D Will let people know how it went! Hopefully we can get some giggles from some females on Omegle!

CustardPieFace 08-18-2014 11:16 PM

80 views but no dares :(

Anyone got anything for me? Looking to get some dares in later on today. Only got one to do!

onipran 08-18-2014 11:33 PM

go to omegle while in CD, request a girl to give you dares to do including messy if coould not find any one, go normally and start conversation with a girl and suddenly break one or two eggs on your head. If she like it ask her to chose either bean or pie to pour on your head. And also ask her whether she wants you to masturbate with custard or pie or beans.

Btw, you must keep two eggs inside your underwear while doing all these.

CustardPieFace 08-19-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onipran (Post 1465549)
go to omegle while in CD, request a girl to give you dares to do including messy if coould not find any one, go normally and start conversation with a girl and suddenly break one or two eggs on your head. If she like it ask her to chose either bean or pie to pour on your head. And also ask her whether she wants you to masturbate with custard or pie or beans.

Btw, you must keep two eggs inside your underwear while doing all these.

thanks for that! Just done it to a group of girls. Was a bit of fun! :p

CustardPieFace 09-17-2014 03:28 PM

So, sorry for bumping an old post but got three days this weekend to do dares!

Lets go!

CustardPieFace 10-16-2014 01:32 PM

Bump

I've got tomorrow to do dares!

kinkicamslave 10-16-2014 02:06 PM

take a walk to the shops and buy something, maybe some more eggs, coz I dare you to wear your tightest underwear and trousers and place two eggs in front and two eggs in back of underwear if you don't have any eggs walk to shop, buy some and empty all down front of underwear after leaving shop and walk home, if you pass a bench you must take a seat for a few mins

CustardPieFace 12-14-2014 02:12 PM

Got some more time coming up.

Do your worse :)

Itchynugat 09-08-2015 10:45 AM

Do full makeup, then stuff your bra, pull on your tights, and wear your purple dress. On omegle, be seen, then throw two pies in your face (throw not push, but you can get your hand close for accuracy sake). Act like you didn't see the pies coming and are embarrassed.