getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Advice Section (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Bladder release -Is it possible? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327296)

Doyoudare? 11-19-2017 12:56 AM

Bladder release -Is it possible?

Is bladder training to automatically release pee during/right after an orgasm possible?

If so how would you train someone?

RiskyFlame 11-19-2017 07:00 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't know. But I think it would be a good start to only have sex when the person has a full bladder. If the bladder feels like it's about to burst, why not tickle the person a bit or use electrodes? Maybe conditioning works; peeing on purpose or forced to pee right during or after sex until it just happens without stimulation or thinking about it.

Doyoudare? 11-20-2017 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyFlame (Post 3043283)
Honestly, I won't know. But I think it would be a good start to only have sex when the person has a full bladder. If the bladder feels like it's about to burst, why not tickle the person a bit or use electrodes? Maybe conditioning would work, peeing on purpose or forced to pee right during or after sex until it just happens without stimulation or thinking about it.

That's what i was thinking...I know for men at least you cannot do both at the same time, but I was unsure if that's the case for women. I feel it could be a unique punishment.

Dom_or_Sub 11-20-2017 01:37 AM

Hope this hellps

Is bladder training to automatically release pee during/right after an orgasm possible? To awncer this question its better for guys to start with pee right after an orgasm and same with girls.

If so how would you train someone? I dont want to say its imposible to orgasm and pee at the same time it just takes a lot of training and you can make your sub pee and orgasm at the same time. All you need to know is to start off with pee after orgasm and make it so your sub has to hold in the pee longer and longer after each orgasm and sooner or later they will orgasm and pee at once never start with pee and orgasm it can lead to something bad work your way up to the point

HumbleSlave 02-14-2018 07:51 PM

During a pee holding dare I orgasmed and I think peed either immediately after, as in seconds, or maybe even somewhat simultaneously, so I think it would be possible. For what it is worth, I remember a burning feeling from it.

cearul8 02-14-2018 09:56 PM

Erotic Hypnosis may be the answer you seek

I am currently attempting erotic hypnosis to be able to piss on command (use of a trigger word). I believe that if I can successfully get the trigger word implanted I would be able to have sex, then my partner could say the trigger word and I should piss whether I want to or not, lol. Perhaps this is something that the OP may be interested in looking into.