getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Making A New Kinky App / Website (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374665)

HarryJones 10-19-2019 06:03 AM

Making A New Kinky App / Website

Hi, as you can tell I am incredibly new here, but I have been hovering for a good while long enough to know how it works :)

Anyway, I was thinking that chances are, there are things you guys would like, platforms and websites that will satisfy or kinky minds. I have a lot of experience in programming websites, both back and front end - so if anyone has any ideas for something, I would love to make it!

Maybe it will give randomly generated dares? Games with punishments? A kind of matchup service for getdare users? Anything really, you guys suggest!

LinoySlave 10-19-2019 06:35 AM

I was a proggrammer in my past and I wanted to make a website for the Slave Market, so it will be easy to follow on the open sales , the money, the worth of slaves etc etc ..
but I was to busy for that .. I really think this will be a very good site for the people of gD..
I will try and help if you need me :)

JustPassingBy 10-19-2019 10:29 AM

One thing I'd like to see would be an app which lets the user receive notifications at random times which are not displayed in advance. These notifications could be further customised to automatically perform dice rolls or pick a random message from a list and display the result to the user.
Ideally it would let the user set different average rates for different times of day, eg. 1 per hour during working hours, 2 per hour in the evening, and none during the night.

Jolly*FtM 10-19-2019 10:37 AM

I really miss one submissive act. Would be great if anybody could bring it back or something very similar.

Merrymine 10-19-2019 11:08 PM

I really miss temporarily.exposed and also love punishment generators.

HarryJones 10-20-2019 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TS*FtM (Post 3811109)
I really miss one submissive act. Would be great if anybody could bring it back or something very similar.

I am not sure what one submissive act was meant to do, could someone explain?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrymine (Post 3811712)
I really miss temporarily.exposed and also love punishment generators.

Good point, and that would be easy for be me to make quickly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustPassingBy (Post 3811097)
One thing I'd like to see would be an app which lets the user receive notifications at random times which are not displayed in advance. These notifications could be further customised to automatically perform dice rolls or pick a random message from a list and display the result to the user.
Ideally it would let the user set different average rates for different times of day, eg. 1 per hour during working hours, 2 per hour in the evening, and none during the night.

Just to check I understand, this app might give you dares, tasks etc to do during the day, without any prior warning? If so, I do really like that idea.

Maybe we can find a way to combine these ideas...

Jolly*FtM 10-20-2019 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryJones (Post 3811792)
I am not sure what one submissive act was meant to do, could someone explain?

One submissive act was a website where you could ask/or volunteer for pictures in different difficulty levels.

A sub could offer or a dom could demand and switch could play who is sub und who is dom.

Doms could ask for pics and a sub could volunteer to do it or a sub could offer to do something.

After you did what was wanted you sent the pic and the dom rated it with a grade from A to F. You could wrote a comment when you sent the pic and the dom could comment when he/she gave a grade.

The better your grades and the more pics the higher you got in the rankings.

I hope my explanation is easy to understand.

Cactus 10-20-2019 04:38 AM

OSA was decent.

T.E looks like it might be making a return, but looks like it's being crowdfunded.

HarryJones 10-20-2019 06:19 AM

Thank you all for your suggestions, I just wanted to point out that for legal reasons I cannot make:
  1. Any Apple application with sexual content
  2. An Android application, that will be released to the play store including sexual content
Therefore, I can make:
  1. An Android application available to download online, not on the PlayStore
  2. A website, of any nature

Just wanted to let you know....
The easiest option, from a developers point of view - is to make a website, and an android app that frames that website (allowing offline access, push notifications etc, while keeping the UI and functionality). Twitter, for example, works in this way.

maryb 10-20-2019 06:20 AM

New websites

I saw it mentioned on here about a site called Temporary Exposed.

I heard that site closed down.

I never did anything with the old site but would be interested in getting involved with one if anything like that is started again.

Nusername 10-20-2019 07:21 AM

I don't know why noone mentioned it yet, but I think the matchup service idea would be absolutely great!

It particularly would be a lot easier for one to find people if they knew if the person who posted an ad was still active regardless of the time of the post, which an app/website could handle doing...
Plus there'd be a space for both people seeking long term, and people seeking short term, to do their thing without impacting the other or generating confusion...

Man, so many reasons why it'd work so well...

norwegian_babygirl 10-20-2019 07:59 AM

i would totally check a site like this out. it seems like very much fun.

HarryJones 10-20-2019 08:40 AM

OK then, I think I will try to make a mix for the dare notifications / temporarily exposed / one submissive act - as one website / application, with the following implementations:
  • The ability to anonymously post TE style images or videos
  • The ability to post lines (Maybe?)
  • The ability to advertise dares for others, of a given difficulty
  • Possible integration, so that a dom can request lines are completed, or an image put online
  • A database of dares can be built from this, so that eventually randomly generated dares can be given - on timers for given likes, limits etc
  • Potentially (very potential - this is a maybe) I could write a neural network that will 'create' dares of its own? Would be a lot of effort, but if it works could be great.

And a separate entity for the matchup service, in which I will try to include:
  • The ability for a GD user to signup, which will try to fill in as much data as it can from the getdare user profile, before letting the rest be filled in by the user.
  • It should compare likes / dislikes / limits / time framing / gender / orientation etc to find good pairs of people, and preventing spam
  • It could then work in a tinder way? (Maybe) So that only if both sides agree is the match setup
  • Function as a basic chat application for matched up people
  • Maybe other things?

If you have any ideas, even for names for them - that would be great!

Nusername 10-20-2019 03:14 PM

For the matchup service, I'm sure some of us would like to be contacted even without both sides agreeing/it working like Tinder and stuff... So maybe a switch for that for each profile would work?

DareRickPlease 10-21-2019 01:35 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remake a OneSubmissiveAct website!!!

As a Dom, you could place dares in 5 categories Non-nude till No Limits:
A sub could accept the dare, and only see what the dare was after accepted. (in the post, where able to say: edging, or cbt for example, as a hint)

As a sub, you could offer yourself to receive a dare.

I can tell you a lot more about how things worked. But this is a website many are missing!!!!!