getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Betting clothes for your team? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321757)

andrew_b 09-11-2017 04:50 PM

Betting clothes for your team?

So basically at the start of a sports season no matter what teams you support would you bet your clothes that they finish above a certain spot.

I'm if you are like me, you find it hard to say your team will finish below a certain spot.

Basically if you win, after the final game you get drinks bought for you all night.

But if you lose, you are to strip at final game and walk home nude or maybe more realistic strip in the pub at closing time and walk home nude

Would you take that bet?

Gigapixel 09-11-2017 05:36 PM

Bet Clothes for Team

I would take that bet. Free drinks for a night are worth the possibility of walking home naked.

andrew_b 09-11-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigapixel (Post 2954936)
I would take that bet. Free drinks for a night are worth the possibility of walking home naked.

Even if you had to walk home from the match naked?

gdBob 09-12-2017 01:44 AM

Can I pick a team to bet on?

I love sport but my teams are always hopeless. There would be no chance of me winning this one.

sm_limb 09-12-2017 01:48 AM

yes i would do it, as long as can keep my heels on. and fun to win or lose at start of evening and seeing how i walk home

rhode64 09-12-2017 02:24 AM

me

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2954882]So basically at the start of a sports season no matter what teams you support would you bet your clothes that they finish above a certain spot.

I'm if you are like me, you find it hard to say your team will finish below a certain spot.

Basically if you win, after the final game you get drinks bought for you all night.

But if you lose, you are to strip at final game and walk home nude or maybe more realistic strip in the pub at closing time and walk home nude

Would you take that bet?

Yes I would without hesitation

lanf 09-12-2017 05:13 AM

Love it! I would but... maybe if pub is not too far away

andrew_b 09-12-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdBob (Post 2955330)
Can I pick a team to bet on?

I love sport but my teams are always hopeless. There would be no chance of me winning this one.

Well they don't have to win, you just have to guess where you think they might come but within reason

andrew_b 03-26-2018 12:44 AM

Anyone here that would make this bet?

rhode64 03-26-2018 02:04 AM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2954882)
So basically at the start of a sports season no matter what teams you support would you bet your clothes that they finish above a certain spot.

Would you take that bet?

Yes I would even if I lost .

Slavejenni 03-26-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2954882)

Would you take that bet?

I would def take that bet and the way Arsenal have been doing recently I’m pretty sure I’m going home naked

HairbrushMe 03-26-2018 11:09 AM

I’d take that bet just for the season-long mental fantasy of losing.

andrew_b 03-26-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slavejenni (Post 3225623)
I would def take that bet and the way Arsenal have been doing recently I’m pretty sure I’m going home naked

I think I'd take that bet with you, especially this season :p

Scrap 03-26-2018 04:02 PM

I would take the bet without a second thought. Even if I knew my team did not have a good chance of winning.

Slavejenni 03-26-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3225917)
I think I'd take that bet with you, especially this season :p

You’d win that bet this season barring a miracle!