getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Library fun (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=209095)

DayDreamBeliver 02-07-2015 11:43 PM

Library fun

I'm a college student and naturally that means hours spent at the library. Now sometimes it can get a little boring. I'm looking for dares for tomorrow! Throw anything at me and I will see what I can get away with!
More the better and make them complicated if you wish.
There is also a public bathroom to use if that helps with the giving dares!
Humiliating dares are allowed!

M.G 02-08-2015 12:18 AM

Masturbating in a seclude section in the library is always thrilling :)

Brahater 02-08-2015 01:54 AM

Dress in a mid length skirt and a sheer blouse. Underneath wear panties, pantyhose, a bra and a t-shirt. Combine that with stiletto heels of at last 3 inch.

Just before you enter the library you have to insert ben wa balls into your pussy (if you don’t own ben wa balls go to a mall and get a zucchini instead) The ben wa balls have to stay in your pussy the whole day until you leave home.

Of course you are allowed to use the bathroom to insert and to remove the balls. But be carful! Because: Every time you go to the bathroom you loose one item of clothing (which you may not put on again before you are at home again; the heels don’t count!) …

DayDreamBeliver 02-08-2015 07:48 AM

Those all sound fun! I'll see what I can do.

Does anyone have any more? I expect a long day at the library. So more the better!

Make them dirty, humiliating!!!!

bigmac7012 02-08-2015 07:52 AM

You are to be wearing a skirt the shorter the better you must be almost ready to use bathroom as soon as you get to library you are to hold your pee and Shit until you can't take it and find a secluded area to piss and Shit your panties afterwards go home to change hopefully skirt is short enough to expose your saggy panties

naughtypainslut 02-08-2015 11:39 AM

Bring along hand sanitizer. Wear a skirt with no panties.

Once you choose where you'll sit, wipe the chair with the hand sanitizer to make sure it's clean. Lift your skirt a little so you sit down on your bare ass. Make sure you sit like that for at least an hour.

Extra points if you sit at a table with classmates.

i'madirtydirtyslut 02-08-2015 11:49 AM

Well i'll give you a fun one.
You are to wear the sluttiest outfit you can think of and no panties and a push up bra and the highest high heels you have. Then you are to plug your pussy. then sit in a secluded area and play with your self and you should moan at a reasonable volume so that people will notice, you are not allowed to cum until if three people tell you to be quiet or they notice or you have been there of at least 2 hours
have fun and feel free to share the pic of your outfit

vagus21 02-08-2015 12:01 PM

You are to have an orgasm on every floor of the library. Also, on the floor of your choosing, you are to go to one end of the floor and strip. Leave your clothes on the floor where they could be seen if someone walked by. Then you are to walk all the way to the other end of the floor, masturbate to orgasm and then you may walk back and redress

LilMissMaddie 02-08-2015 01:42 PM

find a secluded spot in the library to flash your tits without anyone seeing.
Keep them exposed and start to masturbate until you edge. Once you're on edge you may re-cover your tits and sit down at your seat

DayDreamBeliver 02-08-2015 01:49 PM

M.G: I did yours, and it was fun ;)
I found a back corner of the library and slipped a hand under my sweat pants. It was pretty empty so I don't think anyone saw. Not that i was quite or subtle about it.

Brahater: I don't have ben wa balls

naughtypainslut: I did part of this. I already left for the day, and didn't put on a skirt, but I did have sanitizer and slipped off my sweats for a while to sit bare ass on the chair. ;)

i'madirtydirtyslut: Unfortunately I don't have anything to insert!

LilMissMaddie: I love this one. It was dangerous, and made the orgasm so much better! Especially being in public.

i'madirtydirtyslut 02-08-2015 01:50 PM

then just play with yourself

11-Jenny 02-08-2015 01:52 PM

This dare should make the time pass a little bit faster. Go to the library to do whatever you have to do, while you do your work however pull your bottoms down so you're sitting on your bare ass. Keep it like that for as long as you can.

Vodin30 02-08-2015 02:16 PM

My university library was three stories tall. If your is that way you can do the dare I had to do.

Go to the bottom floor or the top floor.
strip and fold your clothes, placing them in the back of the elevator,
Press all the bottons for the other floors and exit the elevator,
Now wait a bit then call the for the elevator.
NOW:
If your clothing is still there;
Enter the lift press al floor buttons and get dressed on your way to the other floors.
If your clothing is not there;
you will need to call a friend to bring you something to wear.

lucky for me my clothing was still in the elevator.

Brahater 02-09-2015 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DayDreamBeliver (Post 1653477)
Brahater: I don't have ben wa balls

Didn't I tell you to go to a mall and get a zucchini instead if you don’t own ben wa balls????