getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you spit or swallow? (Or boys do you perfer if a girl spits or swallows?) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100167)

samantha69 08-05-2012 04:29 PM

Girls:

1. Do you spit or swallow?
Swallow almost always -- when I do not swallow it is usually so I can put on a little show of having it drip from my lips and chin, just for fun. I prefer to swallow.
2. Why or why not?
I love when he cums in my mouth. I enjoy the taste and the texture and I love to swallow.
3. Do you like it or not?
Duh -- I love it. (This is not just true of my married life -- I have always loved oral sex and have always enjoyed swallowing since the very first blowjob I ever performed when I was just 14.

DarKas 05-24-2013 06:02 PM

I love when girls swallow. It is a great turn on for me, probably because I see it like an act of devotion and submission.

JessicaTara 05-24-2013 10:30 PM

I always swallow. It's easier than having to clean up after.

Dr.Daring 05-24-2013 11:41 PM

I usually like it more when girls swallow, as it just feels so much sexier. But then again, I sometimes really love seeing a girl's face covered with my warm juices

SarazaTelAdre 05-25-2013 11:08 PM

Swallow

2. Why or why not?
Because I love cum. The texture, the consistency, the taste...

Love it!

justJane 05-25-2013 11:47 PM

For me swallowing is a natural response, so it would take concentration on something besides what is happening to NOT swallow. I could be weird, though. And, yes, I like the taste - for what it is, not because it is yummy or anything.

TeenDream 05-26-2013 12:47 AM

1. Do you spit or swallow? -Swallow
2. Why or why not? -Feels cool
3. Do you like it or not? -Love it

CookieMaker 05-26-2013 02:43 AM

I'm gay, so I'll do all questions. ;)

1. Do you spit or swallow? Usually spit, but if I want to make it more exciting, I swallow.
2. Why or why not? I don't like swallowing "weird" things, but can do it if want to.
3. Do you like it or not? As above.

1. Do you perfer a girl to spit or swallow? In my case it would be guy, but I like both, it's his choice.
2. why? Spitting looks nice, when cum flows on his chin, swallowing is fun, because he shows committment.

bakersdozen69 05-26-2013 03:28 AM

[QUOTE=LikeItRoughBaby;629290][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]Girls:

2. Why or why not?

Boys:

1. Do you perfer a girl to spit or swallow? It honestly doesn't matter to me. I'm cool with whatever the girl is comfortable but there is something kind of hot about a girl swallowing.
2. why? There's just something hot about it. I'm not exactly sure what it is but it doesn't get much more intimate or personal. Maybe that's it. I've found it hotter when a girl I don't know as well or a girl who is sucking it for the first time swallows. That's hot to me for some reason.

I'm just wondering because I was fooling around with my boyfriend the other day and he came in my mouth...so I swallowed right away without hesitation. It didn't taste bad, had a weird texture but I was fine with it. I swallowed because I thought he would like if I did, and it wouldn't ruin the mood. I didn't mind it, I would do it again. (I kind of liked it)

hellonearth 05-27-2013 01:07 AM

Swallow

Because It makes less mess

Do I like it? Depends on the mood or what's being done to me ;-)

Aquatic 05-27-2013 06:16 AM

If I'm going to let him come in my mouth, I swallow. Spitting won't get rid of the taste of it, so why bother?

I don't really like the taste of it, but I don't mind if I'm horny enough. I fantasise about giving oral but I'm usually not all that horny by the time he's finished because I've been focusing all on pleasuring him (oral can be really hard work) and not getting any stimulation myself.

Some time I would like to give oral whilst there's a vibrator in my pussy that he's controlling. I like the idea of earning my pleasure by giving him oral sex.

I also like to kneel when I'm giving oral. The blood goes to my head if he's lying down and I'm on top, and also I like to be submissive.

Right now I really want another chance to give oral to my boyfriend and have him finish in my mouth. I've only given him oral once and I couldn't get him to finish. Unfortunately our parents are usually around so we hardly ever get the chance to have sex. It's going to be great when we both leave home later this year. It'll be long-distance but when we do visit each other there won't be any interruptions.

Len1991 05-27-2013 05:34 PM

well if i cum into her mouth i expect her to swallow, just a matter of respect...
but id never force her to swallow so if she tells me before i might be nice and just cum on her tits or her face fine for me too:cool:

HurtMyDick 06-16-2013 02:33 PM

Im a guy. I swallow. I love the taste and I would swallow any guys cum. :)

Efzudemwhite 06-16-2013 10:35 PM

1. Do you perfer a girl to spit or swallow?

Both. But my gf doesn't like my cum... So i usually come on her body.

2. why? Because both things are hot...

Megan13 06-17-2013 10:00 AM

I generally always swallow. It's easier and I enjoy it :)