getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] Exposed at the side of the road (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307298)

SlaveRalph 05-23-2017 09:06 PM

Exposed at the side of the road

I had a little time to myself one evening last week, and I decided to use it to have a little fun. I play a location-based game called Ingress and I wanted to spend some time playing that as well as having some cheeky fun. So I devised a game for myself to play while playing Ingress.

In Ingress, you have to go to locations in real life and interact with "portals" at those locations. One of the in-game items you get when you interact with (or "hack") the portal are "portal keys". These are useful items and you get a portal key 50% of the time, if you don't already have one for that portal.

So my game was this: drive around to get portal keys from most of the portals in my area. If I hack a portal and don't end up having a key for that portal, I take an article of clothing off. If I am naked and I don't get a portal key for a portal, I leave the car naked and can't go back in until I empty my bladder. At that point my game would be over.

Now before I left I made sure my bladder was already full, and I brought a Coke with me to drink while playing. I also should note that I already had portal keys for most of the portals in my area, so I was feeling pretty good about avoiding having to expose myself.

And actually for the first little while I was fine. Visited some portals I visit often and 20 minutes in I've still got all my clothes on. Then I started to go outside my normal area. The first 3 portals I visited where I didn't already have a portal key gave me keys, but the 4th one left me without one, so I took off my shirt. No biggie.

It was another 6 or 7 portals before I had to take off my pants. This was kind of awkward as this portal happened to be at a pub, and as it was 11:30pm there still we're people milling about.

At this point I only had about 4 or 5 portals in my area to visit, but I was pretty sure I didn't have keys for any of them. I got a key at the first one and pulled into a cemetery which had 2 portals in it. On the second cemetery one I had to remove my boxers. 2 more portals to go.

I pulled up to the second-to-last portal location and gulped. This was a old building on a long stretch of a dark road just outside of town, so I wasn't sure how busy it would be at this time of night. I looked around and I could probably see about a quarter mile in either direction. I waited for a few headlights to pass and turn away, and watched the tail lights crest over the hill behind me. I hacked the portal.

My stomach dropped. No portal key. Looking around, I saw now headlights or taillights, gulped and exited my car naked except for my shoes. I ran around the passenger side of my car and squatted down to limit my visibility. The flow had hardly started when 3 cars in a row crested the hill behind me. I pulled in concerned that incoming traffic would see me, completely forgetting about traffic coming from the direction I came.

I was completely exposed. To my horror one car actually slowed down as it went by me, but I had turned away and now had my car to block me. I thought for a split second they would stop, but they kept on. Much to my chagrin there were now a few cars coming from the front as well, and I realized I wasn't covered as much as I thought.

I continued to pee as a few more cars passed from each direction. Why did I have to drink so much!?!!

Finally I felt the end of my piss coming but I also felt strange at the same time. It was a familiar feeling as this has happened a couple times before. I was going to orgasm. I was so embarrassed and mentally aroused that as soon as I was done peeing, I came. I couldn't help it. I wasn't even hard.

Shocked, and in post orgasm euphoria, I waited until all the headlights and taillights were gone again (thankfully it only took another minute or so), got back in the car, dressed myself awkwardly and went home.

Scrap 05-24-2017 12:05 AM

Well done. I never would have thought to play "Strip Ingress". I normally just strip down as much as I dare to wander and hack portals.

((starts looking at his local portal map, planning))

SlaveRalph 05-24-2017 06:34 AM

Yeah that's what I've been doing for a while but I wanted to take it to the next level. Got a little more than I bargained for.

lill 05-24-2017 07:17 AM

Wow that's a great activity. I may have to get ingress.
Please do this aga8n i would love to hear more.

SlaveRalph 05-24-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lill (Post 2802305)
Wow that's a great activity. I may have to get ingress.
Please do this aga8n i would love to hear more.

Thanks. I'll probably go for another round of "Ingress-Undress" on the weekend. I'll update the thread with my adventures.

naked_lego 05-24-2017 11:41 AM

I miss Ingress. I "upgraded" to a Windows phone and sadly there is no Ingress app on the Windows store. This was about a year and a half ago. Upgrade coming soon! Maybe I'll try something similar when the time comes.

SlaveRalph 05-24-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naked_lego (Post 2802540)
I miss Ingress. I "upgraded" to a Windows phone and sadly there is no Ingress app on the Windows store. This was about a year and a half ago. Upgrade coming soon! Maybe I'll try something similar when the time comes.

I just upgraded to a Samsung S8 and I love it.

JustAGuy192105 05-24-2017 12:32 PM

The important question here is obviously whether you're resistance or enlightened :P

SlaveRalph 05-24-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustAGuy192105 (Post 2802595)
The important question here is obviously whether you're resistance or enlightened :P

I am resistance. I've cleared most of my area from frogs. One of my other driving dares I do daily is if one of the portals along my commute has been taken over or neutralized, my punishment for not protecting it is pissing myself for 3 seconds.

A few months back the frogs in my city went on a rampage and I was soaked by the time I got home.

naked_lego 05-24-2017 03:11 PM

What color is Resistance? ...Blue?

SlaveRalph 05-24-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naked_lego (Post 2802734)
What color is Resistance? ...Blue?

Yup! Aka the best colour.

JustAGuy192105 05-24-2017 06:11 PM

Awesome! Smurfs ftw! :D
I might have to try something like that. I've had cycles of activity, and that could be a good way to make sure I keep playing

SlaveRalph 05-24-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustAGuy192105 (Post 2802896)
Awesome! Smurfs ftw! :D
I might have to try something like that. I've had cycles of activity, and that could be a good way to make sure I keep playing

I challenge you to visit 40 portals while playing my game. ;)

SlaveRalph 05-31-2017 12:06 PM

Played this again last night and ended up naked in a cemetery, which is a great place to be naked really as you're not likely to be discovered.

Went for a little stroll after emptying my bladder, was nice to feel the wind beneath my wings, err, cheeks.

NotStoner420 05-31-2017 04:06 PM

Good on ya mate, that was quite the imaginative task!