getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thoughts on big feet? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=289617)

andrew_b 01-18-2017 05:37 PM

Thoughts on big feet?

What are your thought on people who have big feet?

Do you think the conceptions of guy's with big feet means they are well hung, also do you think women having big feet is odd or strange?

Although maybe you agree with neither of these. I'm also curious if you like big feet in general or do you prefer feet to be more petite.

I'm hoping to get some discussion on this but you never really know how these threads are going to work out. If you have thoughts on this, please share :)

onlinemasterjohn 01-18-2017 05:40 PM

I have size 14 feet. But for clarification, I'm also NOT hung.

andrew_b 01-18-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlinemasterjohn (Post 2625002)
I have size 14 feet. But for clarification, I'm also NOT hung.

Ha ha thanks for that John :)

quadripalz 01-20-2017 04:27 PM

this denial slut loves women with big feet, especially when they're size 12+

Robert_Z_man 01-20-2017 04:33 PM

I am a few inches under 6ft and have size 12 mens. Im not hung but I do have a 8 incher

iSpuds 01-20-2017 08:25 PM

I'm surprised Jaroface hasn't responded here yet. :p I have big feet. My shoe size is technically 11 (US Women's) but because of my width and arch height I'm rarely comfortable in anything smaller than a size 12W or 13W in women's sizes or a men's size 10-11.

I grew up quite ashamed of my feet, and now, it's only a nuisance given that it's très difficult to find shoes in my size. I end up just wearing men's tennis shoes that are androgynous enough to pass for women's shoes. Chuck Taylor/Converse is a blessing for that style.

I'd prefer a world where more women had big feet, or at least more fashion stores acknowledged and catered to them. :P

Anyway, they're feet. Who gives a shit how big they are?

Jaro 01-20-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iSpuds (Post 2627671)
I'm surprised Jaroface hasn't responded here yet. :p

Because I didn't see it yet. ;)

I have a size 11.5 (45 EU) which I think would be considered big. I'm not 'hung' though and I do think that's a myth.

I obviously love women's feet and all shapes and sizes but I do prefer them to be small. Small feet are just more cute. But it also depends of course in relation to how tall she is. I wouldn't not date a woman because she has big feet.

Doux et vivant 01-21-2017 04:20 AM

I have never really noticed feet much, except when they are non really in proportion to a persons size. I do notice big feet on a big person because woah, this person is big.

Do you think the conceptions of guy's with big feet means they are well hung, also do you think women having big feet is odd or strange?

I think, for the most part this is a huge ( you like what I do here? ) misconception and that shoe size does not have much in common with penis size and I do not think it strange for women to have large feet.

Although maybe you agree with neither of these. I'm also curious if you like big feet in general or do you prefer feet to be more petite.

Since I have also been always on the more petite side, and I maybe think my feet are cute, although a more normal size would be okay too.

I'm hoping to get some discussion on this but you never really know how these threads are going to work out. If you have thoughts on this, please share

andrew_b 01-21-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quadripalz (Post 2627385)
this denial slut loves women with big feet, especially when they're size 12+

I'm quite a big fan of them too, although never seen a pair in the flesh

andrew_b 01-21-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert_Z_man (Post 2627405)
I am a few inches under 6ft and have size 12 mens. Im not hung but I do have a 8 incher

Well that is above average in fairness

andrew_b 01-21-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iSpuds (Post 2627671)
I'm surprised Jaroface hasn't responded here yet. :p I have big feet. My shoe size is technically 11 (US Women's) but because of my width and arch height I'm rarely comfortable in anything smaller than a size 12W or 13W in women's sizes or a men's size 10-11.

I grew up quite ashamed of my feet, and now, it's only a nuisance given that it's très difficult to find shoes in my size. I end up just wearing men's tennis shoes that are androgynous enough to pass for women's shoes. Chuck Taylor/Converse is a blessing for that style.

I'd prefer a world where more women had big feet, or at least more fashion stores acknowledged and catered to them. :P

Anyway, they're feet. Who gives a shit how big they are?

I kinda have the opposite problem, my feet aren't tiny but just below average.

It sometimes means I can't get my size in some shoes. I do agree that more women should have big feet :)

andrew_b 01-21-2017 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doux et vivant (Post 2628045)

I have never really noticed feet much, except when they are non really in proportion to a persons size. I do notice big feet on a big person because woah, this person is big.

I think, for the most part this is a huge ( you like what I do here? ) misconception and that shoe size does not have much in common with penis size and I do not think it strange for women to have large feet.

Since I have also been always on the more petite side, and I maybe think my feet are cute, although a more normal size would be okay too.

I'm hoping to get some discussion on this but you never really know how these threads are going to work out. If you have thoughts on this, please share

Thanks for your thoughts, you seem to have an open mind as far as size

Asteroth 01-21-2017 07:42 AM

As a lovely potato before said, it's problematic to have big feet when it comes to buying shoes. Especially with the current ugly trend for making them long and thin.

For women I have no problem with big feet.

andrew_b 01-21-2017 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asteroth (Post 2628275)
As a lovely potato before said, it's problematic to have big feet when it comes to buying shoes. Especially with the current ugly trend for making them long and thin.

For women I have no problem with big feet.

I didn't know that was a thing, I do have problems as well cause mine are a bit wide

iSpuds 01-21-2017 04:05 PM

Oh my goddd shoe stores just LOVE forcing people to wear narrow-ass shoes, which crush my poor little toes together and hurts like hell T_T

Nowadays, even shoes that are marketed as "wide width" are often dubious. I have mixed results, with some being way too narrow and some fitting almost-okay.