getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add tasks for my blackmailed slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303132)

CSasha 04-10-2017 03:46 PM

Add tasks for my blackmailed slave

Hello everyone,

I have the real name and some nice nude pictures with the face of spankmeohio, so the little, sexy faggot (consensually) is at my mercy now. As generous as I am let me invite you to have a little fun with him.

Everyone can add up to three times any of the following tasks in any combination in your first post, three times twelve hours after your last post, or two times after eight hours, or once after 4 hours. You may get creative if you don't expand too much outside of the tasks and stay within the limits of spankmeohio. Our little slave can work off the tasks with their single times or do them in any mixture and stacks. We are so generous, aren't we? I am going to let the thread run for at least two weeks, maybe until the end of April ... or further? I will see. :D

EDGE adds one edge to do.

PLUG adds 1 hour with a plug in the ass.

SUCK adds 1 minute sucking a dildo or real cock.

FUCK adds 5 minutes fucking a dildo or real cock.

NUDE adds 30 minutes of being nude.

TREELOVE adds 5 minutes staying nude after having gone out to a hidden public place with trees and stripped.

PIGGLY will add another nude picture he will have to send me, preferably always with something new (a new pose, a new background, a new toy) or one of these tasks involved.

CHATTY adds 10 minutes he has to stay in a gay chat and 10 lines he has to write in that chat, both with at least 5 other users online.

CAM adds 5 minutes he has to spend on the webcam with another user showing himself nude without face.

Because I want to enourage this slave to actually work on them and not just staying lazy and horny, every Sunday spankmeohio has to add one task for every kind of task he still hasn't completed all so far.
Also, if there is one task with more votes than all others, that task adds twice when picked into the to-do-list.
When the poll ends in two weeks, he also has to add one task for every vote it got, and double all his incomplete tasks.

spankmeohio will create a blog entry with these options listed as well as how often given to him, how often completed, link it here, link this thread in his signature and keep us updated on his task progress, and also won't cum until all the tasks from this thread are finished, or else ... :D

EDIT: one bonus option for spankmeohio (and a splendid idea of him in the first place, that horny sexy slut), when spankmeohio is smoothly shaven, he can work off 2 tasks/times for just doing 1 task/time, but only once per task type and day.

O yeah 04-10-2017 03:51 PM

Wow what a lucky slut he is, I'll get this started with

Plug, Suck, Fuck

spankmeohio 04-10-2017 03:54 PM

Here is the link to the blog. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82453 I will try to post as regularly as I can, and though not every day, I will post often. Please be kind!!!:eek:

nina@ 04-10-2017 03:55 PM

ok don't know if I interpreted the rules properly..

we can add 3 times every 12 hours.. each time that we add tasks we can add any number of tasks in any combination??

CSasha 04-10-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina@ (Post 2741441)
ok don't know if I interpreted the rules properly..

we can add 3 times every 12 hours.. each time that we add tasks we can add any number of tasks in any combination??

That's right, any combinations, including one task three times at once. I wanted to make a bit user friendly compared to once every four hours. You can post once after four hours or twice after two hours if you like. :D

nina@ 04-10-2017 04:03 PM

ok treelove, edge and edge

CSasha 04-10-2017 04:08 PM

Pity that there is no task with highest vote yet, so nothing gets doubled.

I add NUDE, CHATTY and PIGGLY. :)

Jaro 04-10-2017 08:27 PM

PLUG, SUCK and TREELOVE

Bonus if he does all that at the same time!

spankmeohio 04-10-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2741728)
PLUG, SUCK and TREELOVE

Bonus if he does all that at the same time!

Why do I get the feeling that the bonus is only the humiliation of doing all three at the same time? :D

pirahnna 04-10-2017 11:13 PM

Lucky Slut you are !! Cass is blackmailing you ? It's my dream haha
Suck , plug , edge for you.

MrFrustration 04-10-2017 11:29 PM

Edge plug piggly (showing the plug in his ass)

CSasha 04-11-2017 12:37 AM

SUCK and FUCK (since I posted after only 8 hours).

BigBadWolfy 04-11-2017 03:02 AM

NUDE, CHATTY and PIGGLY

nina@ 04-11-2017 09:50 AM

plug, suck and nude.............

subcody 04-11-2017 09:53 AM

Plug deff plug enjoy