getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21F home alone! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422495)

dare__slave 02-16-2023 10:38 AM

21F home alone!

today i知 gonna have a couple of hours where i知 home alone! this rarely happens so i wanna make the most of it! what should i do?

Lisa-kratt 02-16-2023 10:49 AM

Let's start easy, 30 spanks using a ruler or similar right to your pussy. To get you wet and sensitive :)

GTO 02-16-2023 11:40 AM

Double diaper with no clothes on all day. Kik me for more

Thifr 02-16-2023 12:06 PM

Don't use any furniture to sit or lay down. Just on the floor, nothing else.

Edge in every single room/part of the house. But with this rule : add one edge each times. (1 in the first room, 2 in the second...) Keep us informed.

dare__slave 02-16-2023 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt (Post 5014206)
Let's start easy, 30 spanks using a ruler or similar right to your pussy. To get you wet and sensitive :)

very well, once i have the house to myself, i will start with 30 pussy spanks. would you like me to spread my legs wide so that the spanks hit more of my clit that my pussy lips?
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 5014238)

i cant stay like that all day, but i can for the couple of hours that i知 home alone later.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 5014262)

Edge in every single room/part of the house. But with this rule : add one edge each times. (1 in the first room, 2 in the second...) Keep us informed.

no furniture, got it! and wow my room has 7 rooms so i値l be edging 28 times!! (if my math is correct)

Thifr 02-16-2023 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dare__slave (Post 5014275)
no furniture, got it! and wow my room has 7 rooms so i値l be edging 28 times!! (if my math is correct)

28 times, seems correct. You have all your day 😉
Off course, I didn't notice, but it seems logical, no orgasms before the last edge. (if you cummed already, nevermind, keep edging, but no more orgasm.)

dare__slave 02-16-2023 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt (Post 5014206)

my family just left so i started my night of dares! i completed this one with a hairbrush. the first 30 strikes i felt like i didn稚 do hard enough, so i completed 50 more as hard as i could as a punishment. also as a punishment, i spanked my ass until i couldn稚 handle the pain anymore. my ass is now bright red, and my pussy is wet and throbbing. i知 about to move on to the edges in each room!

dare__slave 02-16-2023 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 5014262)

i completed the edges. it took me a while because i had to pause multiple times to keep from cumming. but i got them done! it felt so wrong to be edging in rooms that aren稚 my own, but it was exciting!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 5014238)

right after the edges (which i did naked), i double diapered! i also added my own twist by i steering a frozen banana and about 20 mini marshmallows! i held them for a few minutes but they were seeping out, so i started releasing as i typed this! it feels so good and i知 gonna stay in my mess as long as i can

dare__slave 02-16-2023 06:08 PM

i’ve still got several hours alone! anyone wanna add to this?

zephyrnem 02-16-2023 07:23 PM

Suck on that pacifier and next time you have to pee...do it naked in the bathtub. Drain closed. Edge in it 3 times.