getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I need punishments (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=21588)

XkecoXchanX 03-03-2009 01:40 PM

I need punishments

Well today my Master told me that I'd been a bad pet, and He said to post this on here and He'd look through the responces and choose which ones I should do. But if no one posts then Hes going to get rid of me and I'd be crushe if that happened so please post your worst things, limits don't matter since I wont be choosing them so what ever you feel like possibly making me do.

SubMissChievous 03-03-2009 01:43 PM

This section is to post ideas for punishments not ask for them...

Moved to Tord.

Trissy 03-03-2009 02:13 PM

Why don't you put clamps on your nipples while doing another dare.

XkecoXchanX 03-03-2009 02:32 PM

If I had another dare He might have me do that lol

jaybuff 03-03-2009 02:47 PM

Wear a loose fitting short skirt. No panties, no Bra. Have your master bring you out in public, store, resturaunt, etc. and flash him when ever he asks you to. Be discreet, but obedient. If you do not flash him within 30 seconds, he gets to spank you bare ass.

Your master can take pictures for further hunmiliation if you don't obey later.

SavorySpanks 03-03-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XkecoXchanX (Post 120789)
Well today my Master told me that I'd been a bad pet, and He said to post this on here and He'd look through the responces and choose which ones I should do. But if no one posts then Hes going to get rid of me and I'd be crushe if that happened so please post your worst things, limits don't matter since I wont be choosing them so what ever you feel like possibly making me do.

Ok, Miss.

Don't know if you still need more, but here is a suggestion for your Master to make you do.

You must strip completely naked in your kitchen and dance on the table for 15 minutes. Then you must continue dancing and do a backward striptease. When you are dressed you must get down on the floor like a dog and lick your master's shoes/feet (the entire surface, including bottoms - if you do the feet you must lick all around and in between each toe, sucking each one). You must now follow your Master: get on all fours and sniffing loudly at his heels and whining go to wherever he pleases (even outside). Here he will get to tear/rip your clothes off of you. You will be covered from head to toe every six (or less) inches with clips/clothes pins and you will have boob clamps on. Your head will now be cased in rubber and your wrists tied together above you in order that you be hung by them. Your legs should then be spread wider than you feel to be your max. Then while hanging, your Master may do anything he pleases to you: i.e. fuck, vibrate, whip, tickle, hang weights from the clips, spank you, dump ice cold water on you, gag you, etc. (I think it best that all of those are done.) After your master is satisfied with this torture, you will be lowered where you will dance on stones with your clips and weights on.

At the end of all this you must receive the worst/longest hairbrush spanking you have ever had - DO NOT CRY.

(If you cry during the spanking, it all starts over and can be repeated a max of five times.)

ENJOY!

Coyote 03-03-2009 09:45 PM

put on a show for him, display all the things he taught you in one performance. Also do as many of the tasks he has previously given you to show that you really do listen to him.