getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cock pain? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=401246)

Kevb6240 03-20-2021 04:45 AM

Cock pain?

OK guys:
what's the most painful thing you or someone else has done to your dick?

OK girls:
What's the most painful thing you have ever done to a guys cock and do you injoy hurting a man?

Sole Destroyer 03-20-2021 08:22 AM

For me it was an ex who tried stretching my foreskin as much as she could to see how wide it would go then clamping it in that position

SissySlaveEmily 03-20-2021 08:29 AM

For me it was actually with a simple electrostim box turned up really high and metal cock rings. Constantly getting shocked for about half and hour was so hard to handle. Piercing my cock with long needles is a close second. Really looking forward to all your answers

Kevb6240 03-20-2021 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sole Destroyer (Post 4324732)
For me it was an ex who tried stretching my foreskin as much as she could to see how wide it would go then clamping it in that position

How far did it stretch?

sexyseniorctzn 03-20-2021 11:08 AM

Oh, God! I have tried so many. I think repeatedly pumping it until it got so big I could not get the tube off was one of the best. That and tying a shoelace just above the glans and dragging a 20 lb weight around the house.

JimmyKarlo 03-20-2021 03:02 PM

Uh you people are way ahead of me...
The most painful thing so far when I got a dare from my ex and she told me to put toothpaste all over my cock and balls and edge a few times. Already this was too much for me haha
I am trying again and again, but already having a firm rubber band round the base is too much after a time for me. Guess I am not really a cbt person, although I fantasies about it over and over and always try and mostly fail :o

precumdripper 03-27-2021 11:00 PM

Closing up my foreskin with safety pins.

HairbrushMe 04-05-2021 10:32 AM

Probably the time I did a clothespin zipper with 20 clothespins: 6 up one side of my cock, three on the tip, six down the other side and five on my tied balls. Left them on for a while, then switch the string through up and through an eye-bolt on the ceiling, unzipped it right off in one continuous 7 second tug.

Ouch.

Scrap 04-05-2021 10:43 AM

The one and only time I went to sword practice without wearing my cup. Padded rattan wielded by a 200lb swordsman hurts... alot...

Azwoodguy2004 04-05-2021 10:50 AM

I’ve had a few thing done to me. Electro turned up to the max on a tens unit hurt pretty bad. But just recently stated getting cock spanked, during an ass spanking session. Cock spanking was 20 hits with a wooden spoon, followed by 10 hits with a strap from the front and 25 hits from behind up between my legs. My dick and balls have also been a target for rubber band shooting. Currently working on modifying a metal sound to work with the tens unit. The kink all start when I was 19 and I let two girls kick me in the nuts. Then they took a yard stick to my dick.

Blue Fox 04-05-2021 03:34 PM

Combination of habanero sauce inside my urethra and icyhot all over my cock and balls. That burned so badly... and she had me repeat it multiple times in one evening. Every time the pain would ease away, I had to reapply it.

Kevb6240 04-05-2021 04:49 PM

I love reading this please don't stop reporting the pain

Dirty_Slut 04-05-2021 05:05 PM

probably when I put my cock in a mouse trap

Ashley'sDenial 04-05-2021 05:13 PM

I had a guy put his dick inside a fire ant colony entrance, he was screaming for hours, and his screams of agony and pleasure when I suckdd him off afterwards was amazing!

Blue Fox 04-05-2021 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley'sDenial (Post 4339326)
I had a guy put his dick inside a fire ant colony entrance, he was screaming for hours, and his screams of agony and pleasure when I suckdd him off afterwards was amazing!

Oh dear jeebus! :eek: Thankfully, that's a pain I can't endure. Deadly allergic to fire ants. I'd be too afraid to even try that!