getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Spanking task generator (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288693)

Zenitech 01-09-2017 07:42 AM

Spanking task generator

Hello everybody,

So I recently found this website called jsfiddle.net, which allows you to code in javascript and store and interpret said code, so I decided to code a "spanking task generator".

This is pretty classic, this generator will give you a random number of spanks to do to every part of your body that you chose to spank.

I don't know if jsfiddle storage is permanent or not, but for now you can use the generator online.

You can check which parts of your body you want to spank, how many of them you want to be selected, and set a minimum and a maximum number of spanks.

I'll try to improve this to make it even more fun and complete.

You can send me suggestions to improve this tool if you have some, or if you know how to code in javascript, you can fork the project using the upper left link.

Have fun!

Zenitech 01-09-2017 02:30 PM

I already updated it to version 1.2. You can now choose which parts of your body you want to spank, and a maximum number of parts to choose off them.

This along with some interface improvements. The link is still the same : http://jsfiddle.net/Zenitech/7r7Lfvna/embedded/result/

Version 2 will probably contains implements selection.

Question: Do you think any part of the body is missing ?

Any suggestion or bug report is still welcome.

SammyWhammi 01-10-2017 01:26 AM

Happy to do this as long as someone will roll for me, i'm a guy, please don't go too hard :(

Zenitech 01-10-2017 01:39 AM

I think I got a nice one for you :D
Total number of spanks: 722

Spank your right buttcheek 134 times
Spank your left buttcheek 89 times
Spank your right inner thigh 88 times
Spank your left inner thigh 111 times
Spank your right outer thigh 51 times
Spank your left outer thigh 107 times
Spank your dick 135 times
Spank your balls 7 times
You don't have to do all of this in one session.

The to-do list
If I've got time, here are the features I might add to the tool:
- Implements selection
- Detailed per body part implements selection
- Detailed per body part max % of the task (so you could for example ask for no more than 5% of your spanks on your balls)
- Saving code for settings and session. Not only this would be handy, but it will also make possible to send a session to someone, or just the settings of the session so that he can get his by himself
- (if technicaly possible) Session accomplishment - you could launch a metronome that would count your spanks done.
- (if previous is done) Metronome rate randomization and per-body part boundaries for this randomization

SammyWhammi 01-10-2017 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenitech (Post 2612873)
I think I got a nice one for you :D
Total number of spanks: 722

Spank your right buttcheek 134 times
Spank your left buttcheek 89 times
Spank your right inner thigh 88 times
Spank your left inner thigh 111 times
Spank your right outer thigh 51 times
Spank your left outer thigh 107 times
Spank your dick 135 times
Spank your balls 7 times
You don't have to do all of this in one session.

Holy crap thats a ton!!! I said not too much!! :( I'll try to do all of those, but it will take quite awhile!!

hellodaringpeople 01-10-2017 07:27 AM

This is great! Thank you!!

NaughtyT 01-11-2017 05:17 AM

I got 80. Bodyparts: left and right buttcheek. Left buttcheek 44 times and right 36 times.

diaper06 01-12-2017 09:54 PM

If someone rolls for me I'll do it on cam. No max

AshtonFTM 01-13-2017 11:17 AM

This is great! I'll definitely have a lot of fun with it!

_CBTslave_ 01-15-2017 04:35 AM

Will you maybe add your old orgasm script to this site aswell ;)

AshtonFTM 01-19-2017 05:13 AM

I did this a few days ago and wrote it up then, but I forgot to post it here, so here it is:

My Master decided that I should get around 50-100 spanks on each of the 11 body parts I selected (550-1100 spanks in total). He used his belt to give me the following spanks: 76 to my right butt cheek, 46 to my left butt cheek, 53 to my right foot, 14 to my left foot, 92 to my right inner thigh, 37 to my left inner thigh, 75 to my right outer thigh, 80 to my left outer thigh, 96 to the right side of my chest, 26 to the left side of my chest, and 148 to my dick (743 spanks in total). Safe to say that I was screaming and sobbing through most of it and I’m still extremely sore and I expect to be very bruised for the next few days from that. I’m sitting down while I write this and sitting hurts so badly. That took about half an hour because he likes to be very quick with spanking me; I’m not really sure if that’s a blessing or a curse.

syiefa1 01-19-2017 05:16 AM

god ,help me
Spank your right buttcheek 10 times
Spank your left buttcheek 40 times
Spank your right foot 61 times
Spank your left foot 55 times
Spank your left inner thigh 64 times
Spank your right outer thigh 28 times
Spank your left outer thigh 116 times
Spank your left cheek 45 times
Spank your clit 119 times
Spank your left breast 142 times

FatAna 01-19-2017 05:33 AM

86 on my left cheek,
306 on my right cheek. Uuuuh...

BIGTENCountry12 01-19-2017 07:24 AM

Genator

Good luck, butt is fun

Zenitech 01-20-2017 04:01 AM

I just updated this to version 2.0. The link is still the same.

This new version contains:
- Implements selection: You can now check the implements you wanna use, even add some custom ones (up to seven) and choose how many of them the generator will pick. For each body part to be spanked will be assigned an implement.
- Colored the number of spanks generated, so that you can see in bright red what part will hurt the most :D

That's it for today's version. If you think I forgot a crucial implement in the "default" list, don't hesitate to inform me of it.

For the next version, I'll try to add a way to customize which body parts should be spanked more or less, and add some kind of "intensity" to each implement as well. I still don't know how this will fold that said.

As always, play safe and have fun!