getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Favorite game? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=87129)

AMGWallHax 09-09-2011 09:37 PM

Favorite game?

So whats your favorite game?
On what platform?

What, you dont think there is any more to type about this do you?

AMGWallHax 09-09-2011 09:38 PM

My favorite game has to be Frozen Synapses for PC, great game, its like a modern chess, but better with shooter and strategy aspects ^.^

Endu 09-09-2011 09:53 PM

I have a lot of them.

My favorite game of all time is probably Resident Evil: Director's Cut. This game was outdone by the 1992 release of the original Alone in the Dark in a lot of ways, but it was so much more playable, and that makes it so much better.

My favorite game series is probably Castlevania. Portrait of Ruin was phenomenal.

My favorite RPG series is probably Phantasy Star, but Legend of Dragoon is my favorite RPG game.

Silent Hill is definitely up there. The original and the sequel being my favorites, with the series losing momentum at around 3.

Metroid, Metroid II: The Return of Samus and Super Metroid get honorable mentions.

Saga Frontier, Sword of Vermilion, Shenmue, Final Fantasy Tactics, Onimusha, Star Ocean 2, the entire Ultima series, Starsiege: Tribes, and Duke Nukem 3D are also great games.

My favorite game console is, hands down, the very first Playstation. That said, I'm a big Sega fan, but I don't discriminate. I still prefer the Genesis.

peaceful_soul 09-10-2011 12:29 AM

Devil May Cry 4 is amazing.

Ranzid 09-10-2011 06:10 AM

Supreme commander forged alliance

me and my friends play all the time , its like an RTS for grownups

Maggy 09-10-2011 07:15 AM

I'm more of an mmo fan. I've played Nostale for years now...

At the moment, I've been addicted to Final Fantasy Four Heroes of Light. Mostly because of the strange new battle system >.<

But if I really had to pick my favorite, it'd be FF tactics advance. Really old game but it kept me amused for years. :3

Yossarian 09-10-2011 07:15 AM

Nothing ever gives me the joy that the original 3 Spyro games on the playstation gave me.

SirDraco7 09-10-2011 07:23 AM

Far too many.

FF4, FF6, Mario Kart, Utopia(for SNES. Yea I know but I love that game for some reason. lol)
Diablo 2, oblivion, Halo 2, WOW, Crusaders of the Dark Savant, Panzer General.

I'm sure there are more. A game that I can pick up today and start playing and love it no matter it's age or how many times I've played it before is what I consider a Favorite of mine.

luvNgrl 09-10-2011 09:45 AM

ummm cooking mama.

Hehe honestly I dont play that many games. I like playing the wiiii and my friend always makes me play borderlands with him on the xbox. I always tell him the creatures are scary and I run and hide instead of shooting them like Im supposed to.

Manbearpig 09-10-2011 10:33 AM

Either FIFA 11 for the 360 or Halo Reach.

loke 09-10-2011 10:39 AM

StarCraft series) for PC

Only one huh? SC (series) beats every other game for me :p

Stellz 09-10-2011 10:40 AM

It's a tie between Fable I and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.
Favorite platform = xbox/360

daremaster 1 09-10-2011 10:55 AM

I love blackops!
xbox360

fred&ted 09-11-2011 07:02 AM

Game: Halo Reach
Platform: Xbox 360

It's a great game! The matchmaking is some of the best online gaming you will ever get, The campaign mode is very enjoyable and alot of fun and the forge mode is also a really nice touch added to it, Now you can build the maps you want and modify them with Forge. Halo Reach is easily my favourite game at the moment.

12356416514a 09-12-2011 02:19 PM

There are so many games I like.

Assassins Creed for example. The game itself is good but it has also a very interesting story. I was really pissed at the end of the second part because I had to wait a year for the 3th part to come out :D

Heavy Rain is a great game too.

I like all the Splinter Cell games, or generally all games by Tom Clancy. I was so sad when Lambert died in Double Agent :(

Half Life is a great game too and every game should play it.

Super Mario 64 was great. The Legend of Zelda for the N64 was great too. By the way, the guys name is Link, Zelda is the princess.