getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Sister's Sleepover T or D [FICTION] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496)

ShinyDemon 05-15-2008 08:23 AM

Sister's Sleepover T or D [FICTION]

Click here to read the complete version without reader comments!

It was some time ago, when I had just turned 16 and my sister, Sarah, was about to become a teenager, that my parents were unexpectedly called away. My dad’s father had been taken seriously ill, and they needed to be by his side.
My sister’s sleepover had been arranged for months, and was to be held on the night of her 13th Birthday. When she was told that she would need to cancel her plans, she was understandably distraught – being a teenage girl, a disaster like this could ruin her reputation with her friends !
My dad suggested that, as I was 16 and responsible, that I could stay and look after her and her friends. I didn’t want to get stuck babysitting my little sister, but the thought of travelling 200 miles north and be stuck with my parents appealed even less, so I agreed. Anyway, this would give me plenty of time to catch up with my friends over Xbox Live !

As my parents left, they gave us all the usual warnings (be good / keep out of trouble), gave me a contact number “in case of emergencies” and £50 for food and soft drinks for the girls sleepover.

The afternoon soon passed, as we kept out of each others way – Sarah getting things ready for her sleepover, and I was playing a tough skirmish on Call Of Duty. Before I knew it, it was 7pm and Sarah’s friends were knocking on the door.
First there was Bex, a really good looking girl with long dark hair and a great figure. She was the same age as my sister, but her breasts were mere bumps supported by a training bra.
Next to arrive was Claire – at 13 (and three quarters !) she was the oldest of my sisters group of friends, and was developing a nice firm pair of tits. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders, and she ran her fingers through it as she walked into the house.
Finally Jo came to join the party. Again she was 13, but had short blonde hair that actually made her look a bit like a tomboy. With little to show in the chest region, she could probably pass as a boy too – but her very short denim skirt still make her look very sexy.

As they went into the living room, my sister came into my bedroom – where I planned on hiding away for the night – and asked if I could go and get the pizza and some alcohol. I was not concerned about going out – the pizza shop was just up the road, and there was a newsagent that sold alcohol where I had been served before (even though I was under age, I looked older and had some fake ID to back me up). I was a bit concerned, however, about buying drink for my 12 (going on 13) year old sister. She convinced me by saying that she would owe me big time (a favour which I will collect some other time), so off I went.

When I returned with the food, the girls all got stuck in, and gratefully started on the alcopops I had purchased. I also ate some of the food, and took a few of the drinks into my room where I drank the sweet, sugary drinks.

About an hour later, my sister came back into my room and said that the girls wanted to play “Truth Or Dare”, and she wondered if I wanted to play.
I had never played any dare games before (other than an “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” with a friend a few years back), but she gave me a look I found hard to say no to, so I agreed…

ShinyDemon 05-15-2008 08:26 AM

Hi all - this is my first post on here... and my first attempt at a story ever, so please bear with me and all feedback is greatly appreciated. I've got some good ideas where this story is heading, and the second part should be here real soon...

Jarvis 05-15-2008 09:47 AM

Good start!! It's also nice to see a story with correct spelling and punctuation!!! Looking forward to reading the rest.

Bebe_Gurl 05-15-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinyDemon (Post 66736)
Hi all - this is my first post on here... and my first attempt at a story ever, so please bear with me and all feedback is greatly appreciated. I've got some good ideas where this story is heading, and the second part should be here real soon...

Um... confused?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarvis (Post 66749)
Good start!! It's also nice to see a story with correct spelling and punctuation!!! Looking forward to reading the rest.

I totally agree here! Good work.

Roswell 05-15-2008 07:20 PM

Agreed. Looking forward to part two.

ShinyDemon 05-16-2008 12:05 PM

Thanks for all the comments and reads of this story so far. Sorry Bebe_Gurl – how did I confuse you ?? Anyway, Part I was the build up, and now I’m pleased to introduce…

PART II

Having agreed to play Truth or Dare with my sister and three of her friends, we sat in a circle on the living room floor.
We all agreed some basic rules for the game – firstly nothing (too) painful was allowed. Next, nothing was allowed that would get any of the group into trouble. Then, if you failed to complete a dare, the group would come up with an alternative, but the player would then have to choose one or the other. Finally, once the game had started no one could drop out, or else they would suffer a forfeit. I tried suggesting a couple more rules and limits, but the group agreed that any more rules would be voted upon should there be a dispute during the game.
It was now 8.30pm, and we agreed that the game would last until midnight.

As it was my sister’s birthday, it was only fair that she started…

“Claire – Truth or Dare ?”, asked Sarah, to which Claire replied “Truth”.
“How far have you gone with a boy ?”, Sarah asked. It was clear that this game was going to get interesting very fast, despite me thinking this would be a “PG” game for most of it.
“The furthest I’ve gone was letting Danny feel me up through my clothes. In return I got to see him wank himself off”, Claire said in a matter of fact way. I was assuming she was referring to Danny Dixon – a boy that was in my year at school, and had boasted about many successful exploits with younger girls.

“Ok, my turn,” said Claire, “Jo – Truth or Dare ?”
“Truth” replied Jo, to which came the question, “Are you still a virgin ?”
“Of course !” said Jo – looking quite shocked that either her friend didn’t know this.

“Steve,” said Jo, bringing me back to reality with a start, “Truth or Dare ?”
Of course, I took a truth, and was asked “When was the last time that you masturbated, and what were you thinking about ?”
This was starting to get embarrassing – sure I was with four sexy young girls, but one of those included my sister and I hadn’t even thought about discussing such personal matters in front of her. Nevertheless, I had agreed to the game so I answered…
“Last night in bed, and I was thinking about Jennifer Love Hewitt” I said, blushing profusely. In fact, this was not strictly true, as in fact I was thinking about the fact that my sister had started wearing a black thong, and earlier that evening it had risen up above her trouser line as she was lying on the floor watching TV. However, the girls accepted my answer, and the game moved on.
I decided to target Bex for my turn, so I asked “Bex, Truth or Dare ?” As expected, Bex opted for a truth. Despite all the potential questions I could have asked, my mind suddenly went blank, so I simply asked the same question I had just answered, “When was the last time that you masturbated, where were you and what were you thinking about ?”
Bex smiled, and replied “It was this morning when I woke up. I was in bed, and I was thinking about my friends and what may happen on this sleepover !”
Wow, I though to myself. The group had been on several sleepovers before, and my mind was now filled with thoughts of what may have happened on those. These girls were obviously used to playing Truth Or Dare.
“Sarah – Truth or Dare ?” Bex asked. To my surprise, Sarah took a Dare – the first of the game. Obviously the alcohol may have had an effect on her decision, but it was too late now.
“Sarah, I Dare you to French Kiss Claire for 1 minute !”. The group cheered and whooped, as did I – it’s not every day you get to see your younger sister French kiss one of her hot friends. She scurried across the floor without argument, and got stuck in to the task in hand. It was a really hot scene and as the lips met, both girls embraced each other. As soon as it had begun, Bex shouted “Time”, and the scene ended with both girls looking quite flushed.
“Ok,” Sarah said breathlessly, “Claire, Truth or Dare ?”. It seemed slightly unfair for my sister to pick on Claire, as she was just involved in the previous dare, but I wasn’t going to complain !
“After you were so brave, I’ll take a Dare too” said Claire, much to my pleasure.
“Ok Claire, I Dare you to strip to your underwear, and give my brother a sexy lap dance for 2 minutes !” my sister instructed. I was thinking if this game could get any better, and glancing at the clock which now said 8:45pm, I knew it would.
Claire stood up, and slowly undressed down to her underwear. She had on a lacy white bra and matching panties. Surely I should have been able to see some hair growth through the thin lacy fabric, but I did not. Either she hadn’t started growing any down there (unlikely, as her breasts gave away the fact that she was not a late developer), or perhaps she shaved them off ? I hoped I would find out very soon !
She approached me, and her friends started clapping out a rhythm as she swayed her bum and breasts in front of me. At one point she lowered herself into my lap, and ground her body against mine. The whole time she kept eye contact with me – although I was busy looking at her hot body to notice.
After the allocated time, Sarah announced that time was up, much to my disappointment. Claire returned to her position, but didn’t bother getting dressed – I guessed that she assumed it would save her time later !
“Jo – Truth or Dare ?”, Claire asked. Jo thought for a whilst, then chose a Dare.
“I dare you to… strip to your underwear and lay on your back in the middle of the circle. Then all members can kiss any exposed skin that they want for 2 minutes.”
Without hesitation, Jo began stripping off her clothes, and took her place in the middle of us. We all moved in closer, and began kissing any exposed skin we could find. I targeted the area around her belly button, whilst the other girls aimed for the top of her chest and legs. Jo was giggling, as the kissing must have obviously tickled her, and before long our time was up.
Jo returned to her seat, and also didn’t bother getting dressed. Instead, she looked at me and said “Truth or Dare ?”
I didn’t have a lot of choice – I couldn’t choose a truth after all the girls had opted for a dare, so I just nodded and said “Dare”.
“I dare you to… only take Dares for the rest of the night !”
My mind spun at the possibilities that could result in this – we still had over 3 hours to go, and we were going through rounds at an alarming rate. On the other hand, the girls were doing the dares too, and I was certainly enjoying myself.
Just to be cautious, I asked what the alternative dare would be. The girls huddled around, and after a short discussion they came up with, “If you choose the alternative, you will have to sleep naked in the garden tonight !”
I immediately discounted that possibility – although we had a fair sized garden, it wasn’t particularly well enclosed. If a neighbour looked out of their window in the early morning, they would be sure to see me. Also, although it wasn’t freezing at the moment, the thought of sleeping naked outside certainly sent shivers down my spine.
“Ok, I reluctantly accept the dare – I will only take dares for the rest of the game.” This could get very interesting, I thought…

Bebe_Gurl 05-16-2008 09:22 PM

This will be intristing! This is a really good start to a story...but be carful not to rush yourself! And I'm no longer confused. That was just me having a moment...

Robot 05-17-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl (Post 66997)
This will be intristing! This is a really good start to a story...but be carful not to rush yourself! And I'm no longer confused. That was just me having a moment...

We agree with Bebe, don't rush, build it up like you're doing now.
Keep up the good work.:)

anonimousbob 05-17-2008 02:44 AM

This is getting good, I can't wait to read more but as people havbe said, don't rush it

dared to perfection 05-17-2008 07:23 AM

your writing style is fine continue doing as you are :) you have fans already lol

rejected 05-17-2008 07:59 AM

Great story!!! Also fun to read because of the good spelling, grammar and punctuation.

daremedaremenow 05-17-2008 08:27 AM

Woop

hey you should publish this! lol

Keep going!

janeywestwood 05-17-2008 08:40 AM

Whoa, thats really good, please write more...

georgiadog23 05-17-2008 01:19 PM

nice story keep it going!

DoctorWorm 05-17-2008 09:51 PM

Good job, keep going.