getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Stripped At The School Pool: A Short Story (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=304052)

Truckernaut42 04-19-2017 08:28 PM

Stripped At The School Pool: A Short Story

It was my own fault. I should have remembered to bring my trunks. Instead I had to wear trunks that were too big for me. When I was pushed into the pull they came off, and I was naked. I pleaded to get my trunks back but the kids wouldn't give them to me. Instead, they turned the pool temperature down. It got cold. I tried to hide in the pool to keep my nudity hidden for as long as possible, hoping the coach would come back, but he never did. The water began to get ice cold and I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I knew I could stay in there much longer.

"p-p-please..." I stuttered but it was no use.

I was going to freeze if I didn't get out. I slowly and reluctantly began to climb the stairs of the pool, covering my crotch. The guys laughed. Some of the jocks grabbed me and picked me up, pulling my arms away and revealing my tiny penis. I was so cold, my penis and balls had shrunk so much. They laughed and mocked me and threw me into the girls locker room.

The girls laughed at me too. Some of them told me I belonged in their because of my "little clit". I tried to escape but they blocked me and held me down and took pictures of my cold, shrunken boyhood. Some of the girls were naked and it made me erect but I was still small and they laughed. The girls held me back and one of them grabbed my balls and squeezed. It hurt so much. She grabbed my hard cock and jerked me off. It felt good. They made me cum all over myself and they laughed as I had my own cum on my face when she wiped her hands on my face. They called me pathetic for cumming so fast.

They pushed me down and the girls began to pee on my naked body. It was warm and what got in my mouth tasted awful and burned my eyes. I tried to get up but one girl kicked me in the balls again and began to spank me. One girl grabbed a hairbrush from her bag.

"Hold him down! Little perv!"

Her friends kept me face down on the piss covered floor as she shoved the hairbrush handle into my tight asshole. I screamed and they laughed. It felt like it was tearing my asshole apart it burned so bad. She kept thrusting it in and out as the girls laughed. With the hairbrush still in my little asshole, the jocks came in and saw me and laughed too. They grabbed me and threw me out into the hall, naked, with the brush still in my ass.

Classes had just gotten out. I stood there, naked, with my small penis and a hair brush up my ass. The roars of laughter were deafening as everyone took photos of my embarrassing situation. I pulled the brush out and tried to run, dropping it on the floor. I ran out the front doors into the courtyard, naked.

Parents stood in the grass, staring at me in shock.

I was trapped. Naked. Afraid. Embarrassed. I tried to run and everywhere I went, there was always someone to witness my naked body, taking pictures of my small genitals as they flopped between my legs while I ran.

I had to change schools the next week.

m55uk4younger 04-20-2017 02:55 AM

Nice start, I hope there is more to cum!

Truckernaut42 04-20-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m55uk4younger (Post 2754201)
Nice start, I hope there is more to cum!

Sorry it's a one chapter story but I might write more stories in the future with this theme.