getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude in Public Toilet? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=299944)

andrew_b 04-02-2017 09:51 PM

Nude in Public Toilet?

Have you ever been nude in a public toilet?

If so, was it in a cubicle?

Or maybe you were at a urinal or went outside the cubicle

Was it a dare?

Locktail 04-02-2017 10:19 PM

I have not been myself but I did once dare a friend to strip in a cubicle of a public toilet, then to leave his clothes in there while he used the urinal.

andrew_b 04-03-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locktail (Post 2728676)
I have not been myself but I did once dare a friend to strip in a cubicle of a public toilet, then to leave his clothes in there while he used the urinal.

Damn, fair play

Was it a dare?

Arawen 04-03-2017 11:17 AM

once for a dare. they also want me to find a cleaning cupboard in one and leave my clothes in there while i masterbate in a cubical. dont think i will do that

Jaro 04-03-2017 12:35 PM

I have but it was in a totally closed public toilet room, not a cubicle.
I did it when I was dared to go out with panties stuffed inside my butt.
I had to get into a public toilet, get naked, take the panties out, put them on and get dressed again.
Again, nobody could see me at all, but there were many people just behind the door and it still made me feel very daring.
And have you ever tried having panties up your butt? That is really much more difficult and more painful then you'd think!

Damaris 04-03-2017 01:09 PM

It was at work, inside the cubicle. Just did a presentation or which I'd been stressing all day, and I just needed to strip off and loosen up for just a minute.

andrew_b 04-03-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaris (Post 2729569)
It was at work, inside the cubicle. Just did a presentation or which I'd been stressing all day, and I just needed to strip off and loosen up for just a minute.

Ah well that's fair enough

Ravenwood 04-03-2017 02:05 PM

Once for a task from my Daddy I went into the cubicle and stripped then edged for 10 minutes. I got so sweaty

swrd4 04-03-2017 08:16 PM

Yes as part of a dare I did get totally naked at a store restroom and had to masturbate outside stall and hide my naked ass quick in the stall when someone was coming in

andrew_b 04-03-2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swrd4 (Post 2730189)
Yes as part of a dare I did get totally naked at a store restroom and had to masturbate outside stall and hide my naked ass quick in the stall when someone was coming in

Risky, I like it :)

forever87 04-04-2017 04:35 AM

I did this a few years ago - I went to a public bathroom on a beach - a stand alone building. Just one cubicle and urinals in the mens room. I stripped in the cubicle, left my clothes there, walked in to the main area and then went to the main doorway and looked outside. No one was about. I was rock hard but really nervous. I walked back to the cubicle and jerked off and came in about 10 seconds I was that horny

Stuckusername 04-04-2017 06:39 AM

Ive done this before - just as a self dare.

I was in a cubicle, and just needed to go, so thought i'd strip for a bit of fun.

I was very self conscience of being naked whenever I heard someone enter, but obviously no one could see me.

My favourite part of it was that other people entering the toilet didnt have a clue there was a naked man literally a few feet away from them. Would definatly do again!

andrew_b 04-04-2017 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forever87 (Post 2730749)
I did this a few years ago - I went to a public bathroom on a beach - a stand alone building. Just one cubicle and urinals in the mens room. I stripped in the cubicle, left my clothes there, walked in to the main area and then went to the main doorway and looked outside. No one was about. I was rock hard but really nervous. I walked back to the cubicle and jerked off and came in about 10 seconds I was that horny

Well done, that's pretty wild

andrew_b 04-04-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckusername (Post 2730846)
Ive done this before - just as a self dare.

I was in a cubicle, and just needed to go, so thought i'd strip for a bit of fun.

I was very self conscience of being naked whenever I heard someone enter, but obviously no one could see me.

My favourite part of it was that other people entering the toilet didnt have a clue there was a naked man literally a few feet away from them. Would definatly do again!

Do you think you'd ever dare step out of the cubicle

Stuckusername 04-05-2017 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2732083)
Do you think you'd ever dare step out of the cubicle

I'd definetly be willing to try it, I think i'd need assurances that no one would see me though, maybe having a friend there to give me the all clear. Would not rule it out though, im open to trying anything once!