getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] EXTREME Person Above Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=359738)

GetdareJordan 02-05-2019 02:17 PM

EXTREME Person Above Challenge

Ok, you guys know how this works, except that the dares have to be extremely, well, extreme. You can only have 3 limits, and anything, ANYTHING not in those limits can be exploited. You cannot group things for the limits (ex; family and friends, piss and scat, etc.)
I'll start, my limits are: pics, family, illegal.

hoemaster 02-05-2019 03:08 PM

may i suggest that you should have to send a report of the task

You should get on a metro wearing a long shirt and shorts then ditch the shorts on the train then edge then sit there for 45 minutes with your pussy exposed then walk of flashing anyone you can and leave
limits:family,pics,pain

Josh_Sub 02-05-2019 03:18 PM

Drink 2L of water in 1 hour and have another 2L of water that you have to finish in the 5 hours you can't go to the toilet, if you wet yourself you have to try again.

Limits: family, friends, pain

Feminizedboi 02-06-2019 10:34 PM

Spend 4 hours in a mall completely crosdressed. Take makeup with you and ask any woman you see to help you apply it.

My limits pics, illegal, scat

GetdareJordan 02-10-2019 02:28 PM

Yea, that's a good idea hoemaster, so reports are strongly encouraged, but not needed, also, try to put a little effort into the dares guys, I don't want a bunch of 'strip on the highway' type of dares.
For my report: I have no idea how many people saw me, I sat near the back of the train, and was on my phone the whole time, and I didn't even think to look at other people. BUT I do know that atleast 2 people saw my pussy, one was when I looked up to see where we were, and I saw a guy looking wide eyed at me, but he turned his head quickly after I looked up, and the other time was when I got off the train and flashed someone, who then did a double take right at my pussy. Exciting.

For the next persons dare, you have to piss in a bowl (or something like that) then put it up your ass via enema, then put a buttplug in. You then have to go to a store (or other public place) for 15 minutes. You have to take out your buttplug at the last 5 minutes of your journey. Then you can try to make it back home!

My limits are: pics, crossdressing, scat. Make me regret posting here again ;)

Slaveboy151 02-10-2019 02:50 PM

Go to a public bathroom and find a stall that hasn't been flushed. Drink out of it then keep your head in the bowl for fifteen minutes.

Limits: Scat, pain, social suicide

Alexman 02-10-2019 03:54 PM

You are to completely crossdress and go a mall and buy an slutty article of female clothes from five different stores. Before you leave you will have to get a selfie with atleast three people.

Limits: scat, illegal, family

Aus_Filth 02-10-2019 06:44 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=sexy...4r8NnXSjlNNPM:

Dress up like this and insert a vibrating butt plug with a remote (purchase if you don't own one). Go out in public (a big town or city) and ask 5 people if they could adjust the settings on the remote.

My limits are scat, family and blood

Make mine challenging!

Aus_Filth 02-12-2019 07:01 AM

Bumping this up, let's see who is going to really let me have it!

GetdareJordan 02-13-2019 04:32 PM

Heres a dare: You have to be somewhere public and complete atleast 2 faproulettes of your choosing, and gain 30 points:

Every 2 minutes you are naked is 1 point.
Every faproulette that you complete AFTER the 2 required ones is 5 points
Every edge that you do is 5 points, with a maximum of 4
Every orgasm that you ruin is 10 points, with a maximum of 1
Every person that sees you naked is 3 points.
And finally, every time that you hide away from people is -3 points.

Some final rules, you may not orgasm, and every time you cum you must eat ALL of the cum. You have to be outside for at least 30 minutes. Every time you have to piss, you have to drink all of the piss.

Make my dare brutal, I want the worst you can think of. I made my limits off the top of my head, and would like more but don't have any. Exploit everything that isn't in my limits, and there is no need to be reasonable for me. My limits are Blood, Anal destruction, and drinking possibly old piss (like from a toilet)

cburton091 02-13-2019 05:49 PM

You have to go for a drive to a public place nude and once parked stick your ass out of the window and invite people to play with your body
Kik crburton09
28/m
Limits permanent damage, family,pain

GetdareJordan 02-13-2019 06:14 PM

You have to go out to a forest naked and cum 3 times before you can return.

Limits: anal destruction, blood, branding
Make mine super difficult, don't hold back ;)

cburton091 02-13-2019 08:43 PM

You need to wear a mini skirt to school with no panties and bend over at your waist in front of the entire class
Kik is crburton09
28/m

GetdareJordan 02-14-2019 04:35 PM

You didn't post any limits, but i'm not *that* evil...

All I ask from you is an hour long walk completely naked. it has to be done outside.

My limits are: anal destruction, blood, pics.

Come on guys, these dares are nothing, there is no need to be reasonable ;)

laraw 02-14-2019 11:13 PM

Put on some old jeans and shirt. Wear high heels, take a pair of handcuffs and some money with you. Walk to a lingerie store. Find a set like this and try it on. If it fits put on your heels and cuff your hands behind your back. Go pay, let them keep the change as you have no pockets on you and ask them to discard the clothes you left behind. Have a fun walk home.

For me, some thing thrilling for tonight or this weekend